OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY Empty POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:00 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY Tumblr_m6tu88dUUK1rad4jno2_500

POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: WHEN DOVES CRY
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 09:20:52 -0400

PRINCE

Dig if you will the picture
Of you and I engaged in a kiss
The sweat of your body covers me
Can you my darling
Can you picture this?

Dream if you can a courtyard
An ocean of violets in bloom
Animals strike curious poses
They feel the heat
The heat between me and you

How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in a world that's so cold? (So cold)
Maybe I'm just too demanding
Maybe I'm just like my father too bold
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied (She's never satisfied)
Why do we scream at each other
This is what it sounds like
When doves cry

Touch if you will my stomach
Feel how it trembles inside
You've got the butterflies all tied up
Don't make me chase you
Even doves have pride

Alone in a world so cold? (World so cold)
Maybe I'm just too demanding
Maybe I'm just like my father too bold
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied (She's never satisfied)
Why do we scream at each other
When doves cry

Alone in a world that's so cold? (A world that's so cold)
Maybe I'm just too demanding (Maybe, maybe I'm like my father)
Maybe I'm just like my father too bold (Ya know he's too bold)
Maybe you're just like my mother (Maybe you're just like my mother)
She's never satisfied (She's never, never satisfied)
Why do we scream at each other (Why do we scream, why)

When doves cry
When doves cry (Doves cry, doves cry)
When doves cry (Doves cry, doves cry)

Don't cry (Don't Cry)

When doves cry
When doves cry
When doves cry

When doves cry (Doves cry, doves cry, doves cry
Don't cry
Darling don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
Don't don't cry

Greetings and Salutations:

POOF SAID:

The hours are drawing nearer and nearer and the time of change is rapidly approaching. We think you can safely look at a relatively safe manifesting date but don’t quit working toward making this happen. Keep the light burning in the ol’ window and the porch light on. We are doing everything we can; you already know that. Make it your job to keep the troops apprised of the movement forward. The shifting and shape shifting and gyrations back and forth continue as they have now forever but then that isn’t anything to take up your time these days; just a reminder that no one is sitting still. Make the charge forward in your mind, and make it your intention for this long wait to be a thing of the past.

As far as the RV and the PPP's go — everything is in the wings, waiting for the first trial run to complete to every one’s satisfaction, and though you may find that hard to believe, the process of checks and balances is coming along rather well at this point. Make no mistake, there are yet plenty who do not want this to happen but each month we see distinctive happenings that allow for the intended dissemination to occur. Just be patient a while longer and be willing to support those in the trenches because if you think it is hard, I can assure you, you wouldn't want to walk in their shoes. The unsung heroes are doing the work. Be that as it may, there are plenty of troops around the silent ones who are the thrust behind all that you have been waiting for..P..

SUSAN SAYS;

As Poof has mentioned in the above update, "As far as the RV and the PPP's go — everything is in the wings, waiting for the first trial run to complete." From this angle it looks like with just a few more trial runs we should be receiving our blessing in not to long a period of time…S…

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

THE NEW OLD REPUBLIC. RUMOR HAS IT THAT IT IS A REALITY WAITING TO BE MANIFESTED INTO THE PUBLIC EYE, AND VERY VERY SOON. THIS WEEK? QUITE POSSIBLE.

THE RV, ON THE ONE HAND, TELLS A TALE OF NOT BEFORE OCTOBER. THE OTHER SIDE IS ALMOST IMMEDIATE. IF ALL GOES WELL IT WILL BE IMMEDIATE. LET US HOPE SO.

THE REALITY OF THE SIGN OFF AT THE WORLD BANK LEVEL OF THE FUNDS FOR THE END COMPENSATIONS OF THE HISTORIC BONDS WENT OK. THE BONDS WILL BE DONE NOW. THAT IS VERIFIED.

THE RUMOR LIST HAS BECOME ALMOST LEGENDARY, AND THE LATEST OUT THERE AS PER THE LIST BELOW, IS SURPRISINGLY PRETTY GOOD. MOSTLY BASED IN FACT, A FEW ITEMS STILL HAVE TO BE PUT INTO PLACE FOR THE FULL IMPLEMENTATION, BUT EVERYTHING IS MOVING TO A CONCLUSION SO BE PATIENT.

1.Tomorrow, 4/22, is exactly one year since TRNs were made active/live by

Chinese elders on back screens.
2. The TRNs began the RV which is the final piece of the GCR puzzle the
servants have put in place. Servants are elders, light workers, etc.
3. In essence, what happened is China began moving USA into gold backed
currency exactly one year ago today.
4. On Wednesday morning Treasury Secretary, Jack Lew announced new USN
currency to world via CNN and Fox News. Vague announcement but it had to be
done.
5. New USN or gold backed currency has been printed with new faces such as
Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill. Don't know when they'll be out to public.
6. On Thursday evening at 4 pm, US markets closed for the final time on the
fiat currency. Fiat no longer being accepted around the world just in US.
7. Also on Thursday evening, starts Chinese 8 am 4/22 - number of
prosperity, new beginnings, etc.
8. Zimbabwe dollar price has been fixed at a high level as of Thursday.
9. Wells Fargo is the only US bank so far to redeem Zim at high rates.
10. New USN currency is expected to be active Friday morning worldwide and
live in domestic banks.
11. Chinese Yuan is second world wide gold backed reserve currency as of
8:30 pm eastern Thursday night.
12. As of 4/22 the one year process complete, private redemptions should
begin.
13. The GCR scheduled to complete sometime after Friday 8 am China.
14. The structured payouts will be utilized for all high dollar
redemptions. Includes Zim, Dinar, and Dong. Utilize bare bones skeleton
trust before we leave bank.
15. There will be special structured payouts of 24-48 months 5 yrs 10 yrs
and so on. At a certain level, you could qualify for each of these payouts.
Dinar at a certain level 24-48 months. Dong is the same but at a higher
level. Zim is set up for all three levels.
16. Zim redeemers will be asked about Humanitarian projects. Bankers
seeking we put at least 75% in projects. It will give you the availability
for a structured payout low enough to utilize the funds for your projects.
Believe 5 years but access to it to begin right away. 60 years old or over,
special conditions where structured payout limited to 5 years and not 10 or
17. Security is at highest alert level possible. To keep everyone safe in
the process and after when you go back to meet with wealth managers too.
18. Some redemption call centers and off site redemptions centers staffed
24 hours per day switching at noon and midnight. Lock down and blacked out
from outside communication. 100+ 24 hour centers 19. The new Chinese gold
standard is expecting to use a new unit of measure stepping away from
British Troy ounce. They are valuing it differently and price of gold will
appear much lowest than current price per Troy ounce.
20. All required public currency announcements have been made prior to
redemptions. China announced GCR, then Jack Lew, historic last week and this
week. Today is 30th day for Iraq since their RV. Robert was always told 21.
Chinese elders intending to enter final release codes Thursday night -
tonight.
22. Based on latest, highest rates will be offered for certain currencies
for 6 days at Wells Fargo only.
23. Every zip code will have two redemption options. Some will have more
based on population density. One might be bank and one redemption center or
could be two redemption centers.
24. The full moon reaches peak strength 10:23 pst or 1:23 est.
25. When the Kuwaiti Dinar revalues, a loan from Standard Charter was made
to Kuwait. 6-8 hours later RV. Loans were made yesterday or today by IMF,
World Bank and US to Iraq. Draw a parallel?

WHILE IT IS TRUE THAT MOST OF THIS STUFF IS ROOTED IN FACT, TIMINGS ARE A BIT OFF, SO DO NOT GET TOO EXCITED. THE INTEL I HAVE ON THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS FOR ALL THESE THINGS SUPPORTS MOST OF THE ITEMS HERE, BUT THE TIMINGS ARE THE REAL STICKLER AND ARE NOT THAT ACCURATE YET. REMEMBER THAT COMMON SENSE DICTATES THAT WHEN IT DOES COME, IT WILL BE A SURPRISE AND WILL NOT BE ADVERTISED. BE CAREFUL OF THE KOOL AID YOU DRINK.

THE ADVENT OF THE NEW OLD REPUBLIC COMES WITH ITS OWN NEW SEAL AND FLAG. THE FLAG ITSELF IS KINDA COOL WITH A PRISTINE WHITE BACKGROUND WITH RED VERTICAL STRIPES AND BLUE STARS. I REALLY AM USED TO THE CURRENT FLAG FLYING AS IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND FAMILIAR, BUT THIS NEW ONE SURE MAKES A BOLD STATEMENT.

THE REPORT TODAY FROM THE NEW OLD REPUBLIC IS QUITE DEFINITIVE AND IS A TRADEMARK STATEMENT OF MANY WHO BELIEVE IN TRUE FREEDOM. HOWEVER, I NEED TO CONFIRM THAT THIS WAS IN FACT CRAFTED BY THE ONES THAT ARE FORMING THE NEW GOVERNMENT AS THERE ARE STATEMENTS MADE THAT SEEM OK ON THE SURFACE, BUT ARE NOT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR ME AND MIX SOME THINGS. PERHAPS IT IS

New Republic Report - April 24, 2016 - Operation Disclosure

Before we may begin, I solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God.

On behalf of the citizens of the Constitutional Republic of the united States of America,

First and foremost, we would like to remind you that you are currently all sovereign citizens. The government that you know -- the illegal corporate governing entity (CGE) known as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. is defunct, bankrupt and is currently operating as a facade.

The restoration of our de-facto Constitutional Republic of the united States of America which is currently an interim government of the US Military is underway. The US Military is the only de-facto and legal operating entity left of the Republic. Upon the creation of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC., the military immediately created an interim government as a contingency plan. This contingency plan is slowly but surely following through.

I have been given the liberty to inform you that the transfer of funds from our Eastern allies is currently in the process. This transfer must be completed prior to the activation of the Treasury Notes and the release of the United States Notes. In which will fund the newly formed and restored Republic.

Without our Eastern allies, we would not have been able to accomplished so much to this date. Our Eastern allies have constantly been battling the criminal syndicate of Khazarian origin that you may know of. They are the bravest of souls, you may know one of these brave souls, Vladimir Putin. Because of their efforts in dismantling the Khazarian criminal empire, we have been allowed to focus on the restoration of our dear beloved Republic.

Now with the criminal syndicate cornered and financially cut off. Diplomacy is increasingly becoming successful. Further details of diplomacy cannot be discussed at this time.

To We The People, do not stand by and wait for us. Take legal action, defend your rights and defend the Constitution for which this Republic stands for. Expose the CGE of their fraud and crimes against this country. Give them no quarter.

Signed by the Representatives of the New Republic and Approved by the Interim President.

R.A.H.
D.R.P.
J.F.D. Jr.

THE SUPPORT THE REPUBLIC HAS RECEIVED IS SUBSTANTIAL AND MARKS THE SECOND TIME THE EAST HAS STEPPED FORWARD AND PROVIDED THE FUNDING REQUIRED TO ESTABLISH A COUNTRY. THE 5 FAMILIES, 5 ORGANIZATIONS AND 5 COUNTRIES (CALLED BRICS) STEPPED FORWARD BACK THEN. HISTORY REPEATS. GRANDFATHER HAS BEEN VERY VERY BUSY AS WELL AS THE EUROPE ROYALS.

THE MOST SERIOUS MAN ON THE VISIBLE STAGE IS VLADIMIR PUTIN. IT IS HIS STRENGTH AND RESOLVE THAT HAS BEEN THE LYNCHPIN IN ROUTING THE FORCES OF THE CABAL, AND TAKING A MAJOR BITE OUT OF THIS IDIOCY CALLED ISIS. A LONG TIME AGO EUROPE UNITED TO BATTLE THE ISLAMIC FORCES AFTER THEY CAME TO EUROPE AND DECIMATED POPULATIONS IN THE NAME OF ALLAH. THAT WAS CALLED THE CRUSADES. REMEMBER THAT FROM HISTORY CLASS? RICHARD THE LION HEARTED AND ALL THAT? TODAY, WE HAVE NEW CRUSADES SPEARHEADED BY PUTIN DOING THE SAME THING. HISTORY REPEATS.

THE WAR ON ISLAM IS IN FULL SWING AGAINST THE SHEER EVIL OFFERED AS THE WAY TO HEAVEN. YOU KNOW, KILL, BEAT, MAIM, SPIT ON, STEAL FROM, AND GENERALLY DESPISE THE INFIDEL BUT MAKE SURE YOU GET THAT INFIDEL WELFARE CHECK TO SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY WHILE YOU DO IMPORTANT WORK LIKE KILLING THE INFIDEL AND RAPING THE INFIDEL WOMEN (BECAUSE ALLAH THE WISE AND GREAT AND MERCIFUL AND GREAT AND STRONG AND BENEVOLENT AND GREAT SAID TO DO THAT)(DID I MENTION GREAT?). GRATES ON THE NERVES.

THE HISTORY OF EVENTS HAS BEEN SUMMARIZED BY MANY, AND THE BELOW INFORMATION IS THE CLEANEST:

The Global Currency Reset is a complicated process about a global reset of currencies, removal of the Khazarian mafia and restoration of the US Republic and the original US Constitution. At present the process is playing out with no holds and is expected to be completed within days.

Below is a history of that process, including forming of the US New Republic, integration of the Federal Reserve into the new US Treasury in Reno, expected changes in the US tax system, expected release of the 800 numbers and relationship of Humanitarian Projects to $800 trillion in US taxpayer monies gained from a 1992 audit of the Federal Reserve.

The higher Contract Rates are available, especially if you are dedicating a good percentage of your monies to Humanitarian Projects.
Those higher rates are said to be funded out of $800 trillion in US taxpayer monies that were illegally taken by the Federal Reserve during the Bush Administration, then confiscated during the 1992 Federal Reserve audit. At present the monies are in European bank accounts awaiting the GCR.

History of the New Republic and Global Currency Reset Process:

1. Please refer to a short trailer of the to-be-released documentary "Eagle One to Wanta." The major film documentary covers how President Reagan's secret agent Ambassador Lee Emil Wanta amassed 3.8 trillion through a negotiated agreement with Soviet Secretary General Mikhail Gorbachev during the fall of the Soviet Union. The 3.8 trillion was designed to go back to the American people but was stolen by the Federal Reserve System. Wanta has pledged to eliminate our national debt overnight after a 2006 US District Court mandate is honored that would return the money. The documentary is scheduled to be released upon announcement of the New Republic around July 4 2016:
http://eagleonetowanta.com/ [2]

2. Since it's inception the US monetary system has been owned and run by the Cabal known as the Khazarian mafia, North American Union and U.S. Incorporated (Corporation of the United States), which is simply a privately owned Maritime Corporation out of Puerto Rico.

3. The US Federal Reserve is not connected to the US government. The Cabal owners are membered by influential world powers like the Vatican, European Royalty and private families such as George Soros, Rothchilds, Carnagies and Rockefellers. Cabal monies are commonly laundered through the Vatican Bank.

4. The current version of the privately owned Federal Reserve system started around 450 years ago at the creation of the Vatican Trust by ancient Royal Families. One of the major Royal funding streams reached it's term and was cut off at the start of Dec. 2015, opening the door for closure of the Federal Reserve and implementation of the new US Treasury.

5. The Federal Reserve Bank is composed of a group of private Central Banks whose main interest is serving the Cabal.

6. The Global Currency Reset has become part of the take-down of this illegal US corporate government through formation of the US New Republic, new US Treasury and new US currency notes backed by natural resources and gold of the Royal Dragon Families. The Dragon Families are based in the Philippines and are not connected to, nor claim to be influenced by the Chinese government.

7. US Federal Reserve Notes are backed by gold (borrowed from the Royal Dragon Families after World War II), but only used for government and trade purposes. This monetary system functions under the non-US government owned North American Union.

8. The Federal Reserve Notes (FRNs) that are used by US citizens have no backing at all and is referred to as fiat currency.

9. The United States is the only country on the planet that does not have its own national currency. One of the purposes of the Global Currency Reset is for the US to secure our own asset-backed currency.

10. For years the Cabal has fought implementation of the GCR since it takes away a lot of their power and monetary gain including closure of their privately owned Federal Reserve.

11. Since inception of the US, citizens have been forced to buy their Federal Reserve Note currency, along with paying interest on it, from the privately owned Federal Reserve.

12. The US Internal Revenue Service came on shore as a Delaware Corporation back in 1934 and was immediately purchased by an attorney firm which then incorporated the Delaware Corporation.

13. Eventually the IRS ended up in a holding company known as the Northern Trust Company which also owns the state and US Bar Associations. For all intents and purposes the IRS and US Bar Association are essentially the same entity.

14. The Federal Reserve Note had interest attached to it which helped to create our nation's well over 17 trillion dollar national debt (some say we are actually over 100 trillion in debt).

15. The Dragon Families excused that debt when their gold was placed in the new US Treasury in Reno last week. This included excusing debt and derivites of the Wells Fargo Bank, which is owned by the Dragon Families, plus the derivities of certain other banks. (There is question about excusing debt and derivities of Bank of America since it is heavily used by the Cabal).

16. International bankers and government criminal activity through the Federal Reserve. He informed them how the Corporation of the United States was tied to the establishment of a New World Order which intended to bring about a fascist One World Government ruled by the international bankers.

17. In 1992 a task force was put together consisting of over 300 retired and 35 active US military officers who strongly supported Constitutional Law. This task force was responsible for investigating governmental officials, Congressional officers, judges, and the Federal Reserve.

18. The task force included Chief of Naval Operations Admiral Jeremy Boorda, General David McCloud and Former Director of Central Intelligence, William Colby. They uncovered the common practice of bribery and extortion committed by both senators and judges. The criminal activity was so rampant that only two out of 535 members of Congress were deemed honest. More importantly, they ordered and carried out the first-ever (and only) audit of the Federal Reserve.

19. The Federal Reserve was accustomed to giving orders to politicians and had no intentions of being audited. However, after they were informed their offices would be raided under military gunpoint if necessary, they complied with the investigation. After reviewing their files the military officers found $800 trillion dollars sitting in accounts which should have been applied to the national debt. Contrary to federal government propaganda, they also discovered that most nations owed money to the United States instead of the other way around.

20. These hidden trillions were then confiscated and placed into European bank accounts in order to generate the enormous funds needed to pay a successful Farmers Claims class action lawsuit that helped to instigate the 1992 Federal Reserve audit. Later this money would become the basis of the GCR Prosperity Programs fulfilling Humanitarian needs across the planet.

21. Despite these death blows, President George H.W. Bush and the Illuminati continued on with their plans of global enslavement. In August 1992 the military officers confronted President Bush and demanded he sign an agreement that he would return the United States to Constitutional Law and ordered him to never use the term New World Order again.

22. Bush pretended to cooperate, but secretly planned to bring about the New World Order anyway. He set out to sign an Executive Order on December 25, 1992 that would have indefinitely closed all banks, giving Bush an excuse to declare martial law. Under the chaos of martial law, Bush intended to install a new Constitution which would have kept everyone currently in office in their same position for 25 years, plus it would have removed all rights to elect new officials. The military intervened and stopped Bush from signing that Executive order.

23. In 1993 members of the Supreme Court, certain members of Congress and representatives from the Clinton government met with high ranking US military officers who were demanding a return to Constitutional Law, reforms of the banking system and financial redress. Clinton, however, was a proponant of the New World Order and as a result, nothing of substance was done.

24. NESARA - National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act - is the most ground breaking reformation to sweep the US. The act does away with the Federal Reserve Bank, the IRS, the shadow government, and implements the following changes:

A. Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. This is the Federal Reserve’s worst nightmare, a “jubilee” or a forgiveness of debt.

B. Abolishes the US income tax.

C. Abolishes the IRS. Employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.

D. Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed, nor will used items such as old homes.

E. Increases benefits to senior citizens.

F. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.

G. Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment.

H. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA’s announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to Constitutional Law.

I. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.

J. Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.

K. Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.

L. Initiates a new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law.

M. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the new U.S. Treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.

N. Restores financial privacy.

O. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.

P. Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.

Q. Establishes peace throughout the world.

R. Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.

S. Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, antigravity, and sonic healing machines.

25. Late one evening on March 9, 2000, a written quorum call was hand-delivered by Delta Force and Navy SEALs to 15 members of the US Senate and the US House who were sponsors and co-sponsors of NESARA.
They were immediately escorted by the Delta Force and Navy SEALs to their respective voting chambers where they passed this National Economic Security and Reformation Act.

26. These 15 members of Congress were the only people lawfully allowed to hold office in accordance with the original 13th Amendment. Remember British soldiers destroyed copies of the Titles of Nobility Amendment
(TONA) in the war of 1812 because it prevented anyone who had ties to the crown of England from holding public office.

27. President Clinton had no interest in signing NESARA into law. On October 10, 2000 and under orders from U.S. military generals, the elite Naval Seals and Delta Force stormed the White House. Under gunpoint, they forced Bill Clinton to sign NESARA. During this time Secret Service and White House security personnel were ordered to stand down, were disarmed, and allowed to witness this event under a gag order. President Clinton also relinquished his bar registry.

28. From its very inception Bush Sr., Clinton, the corporate government, major bank houses, and the Carlyle group have opposed NESARA. To maintain secrecy, the case details and the docket number were sealed and revised within the official Congressional registry to reflect a commemorative coin. It was again revised even more recently. This is why there are no public Congressional Records about NESARA and why a search for this law will not yield the correct details until after the reformations are made public.

29. Members of Congress will not reveal NESARA because they have been ordered by the U.S. Supreme Court Justices to deny its existence, or face charges of treason punishable by death. Some members of Congress have actually been charged with obstruction. When Minnesota Senator Paul Wellstone was about to break the gag order, his small passenger plane crashed, killing his wife, daughter and himself.If fear isn't enough to keep Washington in line, money is. Routine bribes are offered to governmental/military officials by the power elite/secret government.

30. Not surprisingly, much disinformation about NESARA can be found on the Internet. Wikipedia’s article is total disinformation. Dr. Harvey Francis Barnard’s NESARA bill was rejected by Congress in the 1990s.
Dr. Barnard was a systems philosopher and had tried for years to interest Congress in his monetary reform suggestions. A testimony and articles by Dr. Barnard’s close friend, Darrell Anderson, are shown below.http://www.simpleliberty.org/bookshelf/draining_the_swamp.htm [3]

31. The next step was to announce NESARA to the world, but it’s was not an easy task. Many powerful groups have tried to prevent the implementation of NESARA. The NESARA law requires that at least once a year, an effort be made to announce the law to the public. Three current US Supreme Court judges control the committee in charge of NESARA’s announcement. These Judges have used their overall authority to secretly sabotage NESARA’s announcement.

32. In 2001 after much negotiation, the Supreme Court justices ordered the 107th Congress to pass resolutions approving NESARA. This took place on September 9, 2001, eighteen months after NESARA became law.

33. The next day on September 10, 2001, George Bush Sr. moved into the White house to steer his son on how to block the announcement. The next day, on September 11, 2001, at 10 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Alan Greenspan was scheduled to announce the new US Treasury Bank system, debt forgiveness for all U.S. citizens, and abolishment of the IRS as the first part of the public announcements of NESARA.

34. It is alleged that just before the announcement at 9 am, Bush Sr.
ordered the demolition of the World Trade Center’s Twin Towers to stop the international banking computers on Floors 1 and 2 in the North Tower from initiating the new U.S. Treasury Bank system. Explosives in the World Trade Center were said to be planted by operatives and detonated remotely in Building 7, which was demolished later that day it is alleged, in order to cover-up their crime. It also was said that remote pilot technology was used in a flyover event to deliver a payload of explosives into the Pentagon at the exact location of the White Knights in their new Naval Command Center who were coordinating activities supporting NESARA’s implementation nationwide. With the announcement of NESARA stopped dead in its tracks, George Bush Sr. was said to have decapitated any hopes of returning the government back to the people.
See this documentary to be released after the GCR:http://eagleonetowanta.com/ [2]

35. By 2008 another proponant of the New World Order, the Obama Administration, was in charge. Obama refused to work under a budget while ballooning the national debt with a stimulus package that didn't stimulate the economy, but more than tripled the national debt.

36. The US fast began loosing their influence as the main world reserve currency due to it's uncontrollable monetary policies, ever-growing debt and use of fiat currency.

37. Also in 2008 the Royal Dragon families became very concerned when the US could not even pay the interest on it's debt. They called in their loan on Lehman Brothers, thus causing the 2008 Mortgage Crisis.

38. By now nations of the global monetary system had alarming concern about the US national debt and US currency which had no backing, yet was being used as the main world reserve currency.

39. The Royal Dragon Families then stepped in to form BRICS, backing the currencies of nations who joined the BRICS system with their own natural resources and gold reserves of the Dragon Families.

40. Brazil, Russia, Indonesia, China and South African formed BRICS to correct the situation, and backed the world's individual currencies with gold and natural resources to conform to Basil III of the IMF. They revalued all of the world currencies and worked toward a Global Currency Reset, using revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar as a kingpin for the other world currencies to revalue.

41. By 2015 all the nations of the world except for the US and Japan had joined BRICS. Japan joined in the Fall of 2015, leaving the US as the loan holdout.

42. Around the same time that BRICS was formed (7-8 years ago) the United States Army created an interim government called the New Republic and stationed it in West Virginia. The Royal Dragon Families had demanded formation of this New Republic as a necessary step before they would back US currency with their gold in the BRICS system.

43. A New Republic interim government was formed by concerned Congress people because the Obama Administration refused to join BRICS, thus creating a dangerous situation of fiat currency where the US economy could easily collapse.

44. The New Republic went into operation near the start of 2015.

45. The New Republic had to construct a national currency but they didn’t have the gold by which they could comply with the IMF's Basil III. In April 2015 the Chinese Elders leased 100 billion in gold to the New Republic.

46. US Treasury Reserve Notes [TRNs] were created by the New Republic for use at the government level, but they’re not used on the street.
Since 2015 they have been trading the new TRNs internationally, in Europe and in the Japanese Market.

47. For a monetary system that could be used by the general US public, the New Republic created what’s known as United States Notes [USNs].

48. The only difference between the new US Notes currency and the Federal Reserve Notes is that the new currency will not be charged interest.

49. The new US Note currency is like what President Kennedy had created way back in 1963 when he tried to shut down the Federal Reserve right before he was killed.

50. Kennedy's cost of trying to take down the Federal Reserve using new US Notes is explained in this documentary to be released July 4 2016 as an introduction of the New Republic: http://eagleonetowanta.com/ [2]

51. In 2012 as the Settler on a Econo Trust Lein against the Federal Reserve Bank and to prevent them from rechartering, the Federal Reserve was melded into the new United States Treasury now located in Reno Nevada.

52. Patriots like Winston Strout helped the Federal Reserve to be absorbed into the US Treasury. A recent interview with Winston Strout discussing the process is here:http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=46256&cmd=tc
[4]

53. There was a 2011 Treaty White Paper that informed finance ministers of the economical conditions of the world. As a result, Ireland challenged the banks. They said, “If you can prove that you loaned us any money, we will gladly pay you. But If you can’t, basically ‘go pound sand’!” And they held to it. They had that same thing going on with Greece. It was believed that if the right one had gotten elected in Greece they would have done this same thing as did Ireland.

54. In 2015 the New Republic (charged with protecting the Royal Dragon Family gold that backed the new US currency) located the new US Treasury in Nevada on an Indian Reservation because Indian Reservations have free trade zones.

55. In 2015 Marine Corp. General Dunford was selected to be the interim President of the New Republic because he had recently been appointed by Congress to be the Joint Chief of Staff at the Pentagon.

56. Also in 2015 when Paul Ryan replaced John Boehner as Senate Majority Leader and Speaker of the House, he did so knowing he would eventually replace Dunford as the interim President of the New Republic.

57. On Jan.1 2016 Paul Ryan replaced Dunford as interim President of the New Republic. He will remain in place as the interim US President until the Nov. 2016 elections.

58. Dunford stepped down to fill the slot as Vice President of the New Republic.

59. On March 31 2016 the US finally joined BRICS, opening the door for the New Republic to take over and dictate US monetary policy under rules as outlined in the original US Constitution.

60. The New Republic of United States government and Treasury were restored at 6:30 pm Wednesday, March 30, 2016 when the Dragon Family released funding for the New Republic (the real reason for the Chinese visit to the White House that day).

61. The Dragon Family 100 billion in gold that was leased to the new US Treasury and temporarily stored in Texas, was shipped to the new US Treasury in Reno.

62. As of March 29 2016 the USA Inc government cabal membership was being legally arrested. This was expected to continue until all known "dark agents" were rounded up.

63. Also as of March 30 2016, redemption 800#s were released to the New Republic leadership for final implementation at some unknown time. These 800#s could be released anytime per internal discretion.

64. The GCR is about to take place, along with the release of 800 numbers. The New Republic will be announced some time after the GCR has taken place, suspected to be around July 4 2016.

65. Under the New Republic the Federal Reserve is closed.

66. Under the New Republic the IRS and corrupt judges will be dealth with.

67. Under the New Republic the Bar Association and all US attorneys will have to renounce their Bar Oath to the Temple Bar of London and become lawyers, but they can’t be considered attorneys anymore.

68. The individual governments of the 50 states will remain in place.

69. The North American Union is now done. Washington D.C. has been dis-incorporated.

70. Pope Francis has fired five of the Cardinals out of the Vatican Bank which controlled the world currency before instigation of BRICS.

71. The New Republic Military is in the process of reclaiming all military installations.

72. The purpose of the New US Republic is to function as a restored Constitutional Government as established pre-Civil War.

73. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEW REPUBLIC IS PENDING, BUT SOME SAY IT WILL BE DONE ON JULY 4 2016, ALONG WITH FORGIVENESS OF BANK AND INDIVIDUAL DEBT, PLUS RELEASE OF THIS DOCUMENTARY: HTTP://EAGLEONETOWANTA.COM/ [2]

Links:
[1] http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/04/federal-reserve-to-new-republic-via.html
[2] http://eagleonetowanta.com/
[3] http://www.simpleliberty.org/bookshelf/draining_the_swamp.htm
[4] http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=46256&cmd=tc

NUMBER 6 IS WRONG, BUT ALL THIS INFORMATION, RIGHT OR WRONG, IS CRITICAL TO UNDERSTAND THE TOTAL PICTURE AS WE DRAW NEAR TO THE CHANGES DESCRIBED HEREIN. SOME IS WRONG, SOME IS WISHFUL THINKING, BUT YOU GET THE OVERALL FROM THE FLAVOR OF THE ELEMENTS THAT ARE PORTRAYED. IT WILL TAKE PLACE, AND ON THIS GLOBAL SCALE. IT SHOULD COME AS NO SURPRISE AS MANY ELEMENTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN INSTALLED AND PUT INTO EFFECT THAT HAVE BEEN VERIFIED.

Be rEADY FOR IT ALL NOW. THIS IS NOT A DRESS REHEARSAL.

IN RESPECT OF THE COMPREHENSIVE ASSETS PROTECTION PROGRAM (CAPP) ENFORCEMENT PROGRAM, I OFFER NO COMMENT AS FEDERATION MATTERS ARE JUST THAT. WHAT IS DISSEMINATED IS FOR THE DISCERNMENT OF THE INDIVIDUAL. BUT DOES THE FEDERATION EXIST? OH YES. I VERY MUCH LOVE THEIR RETURN-TO-SENDER SHIELD TECH. SIGNATURE FEDERATION STYLE.

IN OTHER NEWS, ALL IS GOING WELL. THE FIRST TRANSFERS ARE ABOUT TO HIT THIS WEEK IN THE NEXT DAYS AND WE CAN BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD THAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN CHAFFING AT THE BIT TO GET STARTED.

IN HAPPY GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
APRIL 24, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com thru friends and family using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support our cause. Blessings, S

Consultations continue….
Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY 260453_412565155471635_1225973969_n

ZAP ONE YEAR AGO

To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: Masters of War
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 17:48:13 -0400

ZAP SAYS;

HI ALL

I PUT OFF SUNDAY’S LETTER HOPING I WOULD GET SOME SERIOUS NEWS I COULD SHARE, BUT THE BLACKOUT CONTINUES, AND I AM STILL BOUND TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ON SO MANY THINGS.

BUT ALL IN ALL, EVERYTHING IS ON TRACK, AND TODAY (MONDAY) IS SIGNIFICANT IN THAT THE MAJOR GLOBAL ITEMS OF CURRENCY, REDEMPTION FUNDS RELEASE, AND OTHER ELEMENTS OF THE GLOBAL RESET ARE IN FULL MOTION. THERE ARE DISCUSSIONS OF PUTTING THINGS OFF TO MAY AND JUNE, BUT WHICH ONES AND THEIR TIMING HAS NOT BEEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED AS YET, SO WE HAVE MUCH CONJECTURE AND RUMOR AT THIS POINT.
AS I SAID, THERE IS A MAJOR BLACKOUT IN EFFECT STILL, SO NEWS IS SCARCE.

IN ANOTHER MATTER, THE OLD “NEW” REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES, THE SEATS ARE BEING FILLED. THESE ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN VACANT FOR A HUNDRED YEARS EVER SINCE THE USA BECAME A CORPORATION. A FELLOW READ UP ON THE SYSTEM OF ELECTION OF A GOVERNOR, AND BECAME ONE. HE IS NOW TEACHING ALL THE OTHER STATES HOW TO BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE REAL CONSTITUTION AND THE GOVERNOR SEATS AND SENATOR SEATS ARE BEING DONE PROPERLY AND LEGALLY NOW.

SO FROM MY UNDERSTANDING, THE REAL GOVERNMENT IS BEING PUT IN PLACE AS THE OLD GOVERNMENT (THE CORPORATION) IS KINDA OUT ON ITS EAR ALTHOUGH IT IS STILL GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS OF BEING THE GOVERNMENT.
INTERESTING TIMES WE LIVE IN.

IN THE HIGHER LEVELS, THE OFFICIAL DISCLOSURE TIMING IS STILL BEING MULLED OVER AS MANY ARE ITCHING TO GET TO THAT STAGE OF DISCLOSURE OF OUR STARRY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OUT THERE THAT CAN NOT, BY THE RULES, REVEAL THEMSELVES FULLY UNTIL CERTAIN PERMISSIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES ARE CORRECT. BUT SO MANY INSIDERS IN THE INTELLIGENCE, MILITARY AND SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY ARE LEAKING STUFF OUT ABOUT THIS NEXT STAGE OF HUMANITY: INTERGALACTIC COMMERCE IS NOT FAR AWAY NOW. THAT WILL BE SUCH AN EYE OPENER FOR MANY. MUCH FUN AHEAD THERE.
NOW, IF ONLY WE CAN GET OUR ACT TOGETHER DOWN HERE.
Zap,

Thanks for all your hard work. I really miss all the times I talked to Poof on the phone! You say the timing should be worked out by the weekend as far as the RV sir. Do you mean it should possibly happen by the weekend?

So sorry to bother.
SH

THE RV, THE PPP, AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS EXPECTED WILL GET THEIR SCHEDULES SOON I WOULD SAY, AND PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO PLAN FOR THE FUTURE WITH CONCRETE INFORMATION. IN THE MEANTIME, OUR OLD FRIEND PATIENCE IS STILL THE BOSS.

I ALSO RECEIVED A CALL FROM DAVE SCHMIDT, AND WE HAD A GOOD IN DEPTH TALK. THE SEQUENCE OF FUNDING IN RESPECT OF THE SYSTEM ESTABLISHED THERE IS VALID AND WORKABLE. IT PROVIDES FOR A BASIC EDUCATION ON BUSINESS 101, AND HOW TO GO ABOUT GETTING SUCH FUNDING FOR A PROJECT.

OUR SYSTEM IS A TAD DIFFERENT, BUT IN ESSENCE IT IS THE SAME. DUE DILIGENCE ON THE PROJECT PROPONENT IS A MUST AS THERE WILL BE MANY LOOKING TO SCAM MONEY FROM A FAKE PROJECT. THE BASICS OF BUDGETS AND BUSINESS PRACTICES MUST BE OBSERVED, AND GENERAL COMMON SENSE MUST PREVAIL IN ORDER FOR A PROJECT TO BE SUCCESSFUL.

IN OUR FUNDING SEQUENCE, WE GO A BIT FURTHER AND PROVIDE EXPERTISE IN VARIOUS FIELDS TO THE PROJECT TO HELP IT BE SUCCESSFUL. ALL TECHNOLOGIES WE HAVE ARE PROVIDED TO THE PROJECTS AS WELL TO HELP THEM BE BETTER IN WHAT THEY DO. SO IN ESSENCE, WE WORK VERY CLOSELY WITH THE PROJECT AND PROVIDE WHATEVER RESOURCES WE CAN FOR IT.

I AM SURE DAVE AND THE “RED DRAGON” HAVE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS, BUT WE DID NOT GET THAT FAR FOR NOW. WE WILL PROVIDE WHATEVER HELPING HAND TO DAVE AND THE DRAGON WE CAN SHOULD THEY REQUIRE IT TO HELP THEIR PROCESS AND STREAMLINE IT. THE SOFTWARE THAT IS BEING INTEGRATED FOR THE PROJECT SIDE MAY BE OF GOOD USE TO THEM (FOR EXAMPLE).

I ALSO LOOKED AT THE VIDEO BY NEIL KEENAN ( HYPERLINK "Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy-Jw4WmakI" Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy-Jw4WmakI) IN RESPECT OF THE RED DRAGON AND THAT WHOLE SYSTEM. ALTHOUGH THERE ARE MANY ELEMENTS THAT ARE CORRECT, THERE ARE MANY THAT ARE NOT. FOR EXAMPLE, THE M1 POSITION IS ERRONEOUS, AS THAT POSITION DIED WITH PRESIDENT SOEKARNO. THE NEW M1 IS CHOSEN, BUT SO FAR, ABOUT A HALF DOZEN ODD “ELDERS” HAVE CLAIMED THAT ROLE. POPULAR ITEM IT SEEMS.

M1 WAS KILLED ALONG WITH KENNEDY BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO IMPLEMENT THE DIVINE PLAN, OR AS IT WAS CALLED “PLAN OF THE EXPERTS”, TO BACK CURRENCY WITH GOLD AND RECLAIM WHAT WAS LOST FOR THE PEOPLE.

NOW WITH THE REAL “GRAND FATHER” IN CHARGE (HE HAD TO PROVE HE WAS STILL ALIVE), THINGS ARE MOVING FORWARD VERY VERY FAST, AND THE CHINESE FAMILY HAS BEEN MOBILIZED. THE MONTH OF MAY IS NOW THE MONTH WHERE MUCH ACTIVITY AND PLAN B IMPLEMENTATION WILL HAPPEN. INSTRUCTIONS HAVE ALREADY FILTERED DOWN TO THE RANKS.

Zap,

Thank you for an encouraging update. Many of us in very difficult situations need good news which seems believable and appears to be obtainable within a reasonable time frame.

This being said I would like to give you a word of advice. When someone insults you and says things that annoy you such as "crapola" don't even respond to it. I know many things worse than that have come your way, but when you respond like this you lose a certain amount of respect and legitimacy. I would say don't waste your time and one third of the report on such1 nonsense. Keep above that as your remarks were coming across as the rants of a person unhinged.
Thanks again to you and Susan for all your hard work.
DR

OH SURE, I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH YOU ON SUCH PEOPLE, BUT…THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN AND I GET TO PLAY WITH THEM A BIT. KINDA BORING THE OTHER WAY. THIS FELLOW’S LATEST IS:

No  Zap a crapola report posted for Sunday night. Have you run out of BS vacuous crapola to post?

THE GRAMMAR IS EXQUISITE, THE FORM AND SUBSTANCE CLEAR AND UNAMBIGUOUS, AND THE INTEREST IS CLEARLY THERE FOR MORE VACUOUS CRAPOLA. WISH I HAD MORE TO GIVE, BUT THE MARTIANS HAVE TOLD ME TO STOP WITH THE JOKES. I AM PETITIONING THE VENUSIANS FOR MATERIAL. IT’S ALL ABOUT GAS WITH THEM, SO IT MIGHT FIT BETTER WITH THIS FELLOW. SNUFFLES IS GRINNING AND MISS PHIPPS IS TURNING A BIT RED IN THE FACE. BANKER BOB IS CHORTLING (HE KNOWS ALL ABOUT GAS IT SEEMS).

For Zap:
Can you give us a short brief on the Khazrian Mafia…aka…Khazarian Rothchilds?
I have just read an article making me think they may be the top of the cabal chain.

Also since the elders are arresting and putting away those stealing bank funds, how will be able to feel safe in days and years to come when we get RV and prosperity funds. I don’t want to look over my shoulder all my life and my children’s life.

Thank you so much.

JD

THE KHAZARS ARE A LONG AND WELL ESTABLISHED BLOODLINE THAT IS PART OF THE ROTHSCHILD BACKGROUND. AS I SAID A FEW TIMES BEFORE, THE CABAL HAS BEEN TAKEN TO TASK, AND THE POWER THEY USED TO HAVE IS NO MORE. HOWEVER, THEY STILL HAVE SUFFICIENT POWER TO DO NASTY THINGS BUT NOT ON THE SCALE THEY ONCE COULD.

THE FUNDS THAT WILL BE LET OUT FOR THE HISTORIC ASSET REDEMPTIONS, THE RV AND THE REST WILL BE PRE-CLEARED AND USABLE. YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER UNLESS YOU ADVERTISE YOU HAVE GAZILLIONS. THEN YOU TOO CAN BE SUBJECT TO BAD GUYS TRYING TO STEAL YOUR MONEY, OR SCAM YOU OUT OF IT. TYPICAL STUFF, BUT NOT CABAL STUFF.

SO REALLY NOT MUCH TO SAY TODAY OTHER THAN ALL IS MOVING FORWARD AT A PRETTY GOOD CLIP, AND RESULTS WILL BE SHOWING SOON.

IN THE INTERIM, I AGAIN THANK EVERYBODY THAT DID A DONATION TO ME DIRECTLY THROUGH MY FRIEND. IF YOU WANT TO DO MORE, BY ALL MEANS AS THAT MONEY WILL GO TO THREE SPECIFIC FAMILIES WITH KIDS THAT ARE REQUIRING BASIC SURVIVAL AND MEDICAL HELP AS I AM OK. THE LIST I HAVE I WILL ANSWER SHORTLY, AND I HAVE REPLIED TO SOME. I WILL ANSWER THE REST AS SOON AS I HAVE A BIT OF FREED UP TIME AND HOPEFULLY THIS EVENING OR TOMORROW.

THIS IS THE 100TH WEEK FOR ME DOING THIS, AND IT MAY BE THAT 101 WILL BE THE LAST. WHEN THE PROJECT SIDE STARTS, MY TIME WILL BE CONSUMED WITH THAT FOCUS, AND THE PROCESSES OF THE RESET WILL BE GENERALLY KNOWN WELL, SO MY INPUT WILL JUST BE A REPETITION OF WHAT IS OUT THERE AND THEREFORE REDUNDANT AND NOT NEEDED.

SO MID-WEEK, WE SHOULD HAVE A VERY CLEAR INDICATION OF WHAT IS TO COME IN THE NEXT DAYS AND WEEKS, AND PREPARE FOR THE WORK AHEAD.

IN TIMELESS GRATITUDE.

ZAP

MORE HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t27868-poofness-for-apr-27-masters-of-war

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

2POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY Empty Re: POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:12 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY A-liar-should-have-a-good-memory-quote-1

ZAP TWO YEARS AGO

To: 2goforth@safe-mail.net

Subject: Fwd: EYE

Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 20:17:50 -0400

-------- Original Message --------

"Eye Of The Tiger" 

ZAP SAYS;

HI ALL

OVER THE LAST MONTHS, MANY EVENTS HAVE OCCURRED. THE TIMING OF THESE EVENTS REMAIN LARGELY SECRET, AND INFORMATION IS ALLOWED TO COME OUT A BIT AFTER THE FACT FOR SECURITY REASONS.

ALL THE EVENTS SPOKEN OF IN MY WRITINGS HAS OCCURRED, AND A FEW MORE ITEMS WILL BE DONE BEFORE EVERYTHING IS RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC. THE MAY 15 TIMELINE FOR PUBLIC RV ANNOUNCEMENTS IS ONE ITEM THAT STANDS OUT.

IT IS AT THIS POINT WHEN ALL THE PIECES ARE TO COME TO A POINT AND OUR HUMANITY BEGINS TO SEE TANGIBLE RESULTS OF THE EVENTS THAT HAVE OCCURRED.

THE REPORTS OF THE RV AND CONFIRMATION THEREOF STILL KEEP COMING IN, AS WELL AS THE REPORTS OF MONEY MOVEMENT, SO THAT IS A GIVEN FACT RIGHT NOW.

Dear Susan and Zap,

Blessings to you both.

I was concerned when I read today’s post. The following text I copied below was posted verbatim over one week ago by the White Hats Auxiliary, and according to my notes from my own intel this “last Thursday BIS event” was back some three or so weeks ago. Yet it is written as if these events just occurred. The only thing different is talk of the historic downloads, yet I am speaking directly to the man who does those downloads for the historic A/O accounts which I have spoken to you about. Seems to me the system is trying to circumvent and try to break the codes which I have been assured they will not be able to. I also am party to a large Q bond and several small ones, yet no purple bacon has landed on my plate or have I been notified of any purple pigs on the radar. What say you to these things?

SMDW

PRETTY ACCURATE. ALTHOUGH THE SEQUENCE WAS SET FOR THE RELEASES AT THE BIS LEVEL, THE CONCLUSION WAS AS STATED. TAKES A BIT OF TIME TO GET EVERYTHING OUT ESPECIALLY WITH THE ROADBLOCKS. IN RESPECT TO THE S2S, CERTAIN ACCOUNTS WERE OPENED FOR THIS PURPOSE, AND THE SECURITY IS MONUMENTAL. IT IS TRUE THAT THE OTHER SIDE IS DESPERATELY TRYING TO BREAK CODES, ACCESS ACCOUNTS, AND STEAL AS MUCH AS THEY CAN, BUT THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO THIS TIME. EVEN THE DR WHO IS SITTING IN A PLUSH CHAIR AND HAS TRIED TO STEAL A CHIP. THERE IS MUCH BEHIND THAT I CAN NOT TALK ABOUT, AND HAVE TO DO A BIT OF SKATING STILL. WAIT FOR THE BACON….IT IS COMING.

This for ZAP "the all knowing"

I have been with Poof since the 80's that is a lot af years and I have contributed to his questions and made donations to keep it going.

Your recent post are unreal... There are no change announcements on the media channels, and that is the essence of the game...There are no TRN announced. So what is wrong with your prediction...It is all wrong.

THE PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS COME AFTER THE INTERNAL STUFF IS DONE AT ALL TIMES. SO ALTHOUGH YOU WILL NOT FIND ANYTHING OFFICIAL, YOU MAY FIND THE OCCASIONAL SNIPPET HERE AND THERE THAT WILL POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

I want to believe in all you are saying, but it is difficult since you have not backed with REAL announcements. So what is going on , are you just stringing us along?

WAIT FOR IT. REMEMBER I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE MONEY OFF YOU BY POSTING. I AM HERE TO GIVE A REASONABLE PICTURE OF THE CURRENT LANDSCAPE, AND MY INFORMATION DOES COME FROM THE VERY HIGHEST LEVELS THAT ARE DOING THESE EVENTS.

Please I would like for your followers a specific announcement that is not backed by failed announcements by the press. I realize that this is a battle but who is winning?

SOON, ALL THIS WILL BE PUBLIC. IN THE MEANTIME, RELAX A BIT. I DO UNDERSTAND THE FRUSTRATIONS.
I am inserting from Rumor Mills that it seems to be true.
Reader A writes:
Re: *** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** /....
Hobie, As usual, the Gurus go on and on with predictions, and nonsensical translations of Iraqi news, and it's just the same old, same old. Nothing changes, none of the predictions come to pass, and the same "IMHO" go unfulfilled. Even Tony, whom I believed was one of the most credible of the Gurus, is sounding like a broken record. The callers ask the same questions over and over and over.
SURE. NO NEWS MEANS A HOLDING PATTERN. NOT MUCH TO SAY.
The only thing that I find true is that the currency dealers are still selling Dinars for $980 per million, or thereabouts. If there was any chance of an RV happening soon, I'll bet the sales of the large denomination would cease quickly.
VERY SOON YES.
The Nazi Bush Family grabbed trillions of dinars during the gulf war, and I suspect are selling them to us gullible "wannaberich" folks.
PERHAPS THE STUFF BEING SOLD OUT THERE IS PART OF THE FRENCH PRINT RUNS.
Therefore, I don't look for any RV any time soon, nor the much-ballyhooed GCR. The so-called gold backed TRN's "have been in the banks" for months, and still not being distributed. I think that's another myth. And that's MY opinion.
TRN IS IN LIMITED CIRCULATION IN EUROPE. THE REST IS UNDERWAY AND CHUGGING ALONG. THE RV WAS ALREADY SIGNED INTO EXISTENCE ON APRIL 22, AND THAT IS WHY FUNDS MOVEMENTS HAVE OCCURRED. AND THAT’S MY OPINION BASED ON THE FACTS I HAVE BEEN PROVIDED. BY THE WAY, IF I WAS ALL KNOWING, THEN I WOULD HAVE KNOW I WOULD HAVE KNOWN TO WATCH MY BREAKFAST EGGS SO THEY WOULD NOT BECOME HARD CAKES BECAUSE OF THE CALLS I GET. SIGH.

I am sorry for anyone struggling financially but to continue to put out this newsletter is a tragedy. it is filled with false hopes and to my knowledge anything in the newsletter has ever occurred. I realize you are putting out possibilities but to feed people such drivel and false hope when so much hope is needed is almost a crime. I pray that this newsletter ceases to exist for the good of all.
WZ
IS IT? I WOULD DISAGREE. HOPE IS IMPORTANT TO ALL OF US, INCLUDING ME. I SPEAK NOT TO DRIVEL AND FALSE HOPES, BUT I AM SUPREMELY FRUSTRATED BY THE DELAYS. THE ONLY THING THAT ALLEVIATES THAT IS KNOWING ALL IS PERFECT ANYWAYS, AND THAT SHORTLY, OUR HUMANITY WILL BREATHE. YOU WILL TOO. THE INFO AND VARIOUS OTHER INTEL I RECEIVE IS ACCURATE I HAVE FOUND, SO I HAVE FAITH.
There is still just so much good news from Iraq and IMF...I believe we are in the final round of a fight and there is a countdown. I know for a fact there is a time table involved with this process. I am hearing they will strictly adhere to this table. There is an end date and the date is fast approaching. The GOI and CBI are stalling for time. They are ready and have been ready now for a very long time to RV their currency and get it announced internationally There has been great progress made, especially in the last week however I know there is now still an involved entity being given instructions to hold this up. They have verbally and on paper agreed to all changes but still find reasons not to fully implement and complete the RV process. They have been given instructions by the IMF multiple times in the recent 72 hours to activate and let this RV go, however they continue to stall.

RV IS DONE THOUGH BUT THE KEY ELEMENTS THAT WILL ALLOW THE PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ARE NOT COMPLETE YET.
This group of people I will call this “elite entity” do not want this RV to happen since they are making billions every time it is delayed. Everything is about dollars and cents with these people and the power money holds. So the changes that are coming (that are inevitable) is not in line with their past structure of power and influence.
They have verbally and on paper agreed to all changes but still find reasons not to fully implement and complete the RV process. We know this for fact since they control the rollout process to the exchanges and the activation at the USA banks.
This is about certain very wealthy families and their power over the government and politics of the USA. It is about you researching and learning who these individuals are and which political leaders allow themselves to be puppets for their worldly objectives.
BANG ON THE BUTTON AGAIN. HOWEVER, WHEN THE DUST SETTLES, THERE WILL BE A RECKONING.
Dear Sir, It is being summarized on the internet, that there is a group of individuals who have been fighting the revaluation process of the IQD. They appear to be certain very wealthy families, and their power over the government and politics of the USA, is holding things back, as they do not want this RV to happen, since they are making billions every time it is delayed.
YES
They have verbally and on paper agreed to all changes but still find reasons not to fully implement and complete the RV process. We know this for fact since they control the rollout process to the exchanges and the activation at the USA banks.
They have been given instructions by the IMF multiple times in the recent 72 hours (Tuesday through Thursday of this past week) to activate and let this RV go, however they continue to stall.
My questions are: would you care to comment on this, if you are finding this to be true, and if so, is there something the Elders can do to step in and work around this rouge group, or are we at their mercy?
MS
SAME INFO AS THE GOAT, BUT TO ANSWER THE LAST QUESTION, THE ELDERS ARE WORKING LONG HOURS TO GET THIS ALL DONE FOR US, AND THE FIGHT IS QUITE STRONG. KNOW THAT THEY ARE DOING ALL THAT THEY CAN TO ENSURE OUR HUMANITY BENEFITS. WE ARE DEFINITELY NOT AT THE CABAL’S MERCY NOW.
Greetings Susan,
I look forward to your reports every week and appreciate all the hard work you've done, now and before your loving and honorable husband passed. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
I have heard there is a web site or email wherein a recipient can forward their plans for helping humanity after public announcements are made. My plan is to open a cancer/disease clinic using only alternative natural healing methods in the twin cities area of Minnesota. I've had too many family and friends suffer thru this to let one more pass from this easily curable disease.
Any information on who, what, when and where I can sign up would be greatly appreciated.
Blessings to you and the staff,
KD
HI KD. GLAD TO GIVE A HELPING HAND ON THIS. SUSAN WILL RESPOND TO YOU AND GIVE YOU THE EMAIL WHERE YOU CAN SUBMIT.
CADMIC: Intel from Canadian Bond Trader/Chinese Elders Intel from today: 4-25-14
The funds have been moving today. The paymasters have funds, and are preparing for distribution. The week has been quite intense as the new infrastructure takes form and substance to achieve the beginning week goals of the Releases.
Compliance teams comprised of a small army of lawyers are verifying everything and ensuring the transaction is done perfectly.
Funds destined to the payees are prepared, and the process of final compliance checks and wire transfers right after, will continue for some weeks as there are many transfers.
The RV of the dinar has caused a news blackout at the moment in Reno. This was expected. Based on all the confirmations of funds flow, transaction payments, and intelligence received from all sources, we are now preparing for the initial Project fundings to begin as early as next week. The funding capability of the Trusts and Foundations involved will be sufficient for the complete Project scope of work.
The official start date for many Projects is now scheduled for May 15, 2014. All ******* members are advised to prepare for the changeover to the Project side..
THAT IS PRETTY WELL BANG ON THE BUTTON AS WELL. SEEMS ALL FINGERS ARE POINTING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
ZAP, I need your opinion on the role one of the World Leaders will play after the GCR and all other blessings have been received.
THEY WILL ALL GET NAKED AND DANCE AROUND THE FIRE.
I must remind you that I seek YOUR OPINION ONLY in your reply. Vladimir Putin, President of Russia, has been extremely active, even though the United States and the EU will impose new sanctions as early as tomorrow on Russian Companies and individuals close to President Vladimir Putin over the escalating crisis in Ukraine, Bloomberg BusinessWeek reported today. So, once again, in your opinion, what role, if any, will Pres. Putin play? Thank you for your tireless effort to save Mother Earth....GH
HE WILL TAKE PICTURES OF THE DANCERS.
THE SANCTIONS YOU TALK ABOUT ARE IN DIRECT CONTRAST TO THE REQUEST BY PUTIN FOR SANCTIONS AGAINST THE USA IMMEDIATELY AFTER IN RESPECT OF THE COVERT SUPPORT THEY GAVE TO OVERTHROW THE UKRAINIAN GOVERNMENT, AND PUT THAT GUY IN POWER TO GO AGAINST PUTIN. THIS WAS DURING THE OLYMPICS WHICH PREVENTED HIM FROM TAKING ACTION AS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A PUBLICITY NIGHTMARE, SO HE WAITED UNTIL THE OLYMPICS WERE OVER. SAYS A LOT OF THE MAN AND HIS THOUGHTS. REMEMBER RUSSIA HAS A TREATY WITH UKRAINE TO HELP IN TIMES OF STRIFE, AND WORKS TO THE BENEFIT OF BOTH COUNTRIES AND HAS BEEN A GREAT STABILIZING AND WORKING FORCE TO BOTH PEOPLES. WHY UKRAINIANS HAVE NO ISSUES WITH PUTIN REALLY, BUT DO HAVE ISSUES WITH THE GUY IN POWER NOW (THEY KNOW WHAT HE
DID TO THEM BEFORE). THE OVERTHROW OF THE UKRAINIAN GOVERNMENT WAS GROUNDS FOR HIM TO ASK FOR SIMILAR SANCTIONS, BUT DID WE HEAR ABOUT THAT IN THE NEWS? NOPE. PUTIN IS DEFENDING HIS COUNTRY FROM BEING TORN APART BY THE CABAL. THEY TRIED TO DESTROY THE RUSSIAN CURRENCY WITH THEIR TOXIC INSTRUMENTS AND CURRENCY MANIPULATIONS A WHILE BACK, WHICH RESULTED IN PUTIN ISSUING ARREST WARRANTS FOR CABAL MEMBERS. I UNDERSTAND BUSH WAS ON THAT LIST OF ALL THINGS…IMAGINE THAT. I DO NOT THINK THAT NEWS MADE ANY HEADLINES IN NORTH AMERICA THOUGH.
BUT, WHEN THE GCR IS DONE, I THINK WE WILL FIND PUTIN TO BE ONE OF THE STABILIZING FORCES IN THE WORLD, AS HIS FOCUS HAS BEEN ON ENSURING HIS COUNTRY IS ONE OF THE LEADING EDGE COUNTRIES AS FAR AS SUPPORT, REFORMS AND RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS ARE CONCERNED AND THAT IS A MOUTHFUL. I WOULD NOT BE CONCERNED OTHERWISE IN ANY FASHION.
SO, BOTTOM LINE IS THAT WE ARE STILL WAITING. FUN, ISN’T IT. HOWEVER, ALL IS IN PROGRESS AND DESPITE THE NEWS BLACKOUTS AND LACK OF DETAIL INFORMATION, ALL IS MOVING FORWARD TO ITS INEVITABLE CONCLUSION, AND THIS IS NOT A MATTER OF MONTHS OR YEARS, BUT DAYS AND WEEKS.
AND YES, THE PURPLE PIGS HAVE COME TO ROOST HERE AND THERE (NOW THAT’S A PICTURE IN MY HEAD…ROOSTING FLYING PURPLE PIGS), AND HAVE DROPPED THEIR LOADS INTO SELECT ACCOUNTS. SOME HAVE BEEN PAID, AND THE REST WILL BE. IT IS ALL GOOD.
I HAVE, AND WILL PASS ON SELECT INFO TO SUSAN SO SHE KNOWS WHERE WE ARE AT EVERY DAY SINCE WE ARE SO CLOSE.
IN LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
Love and Kisses,
"THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"
Susan and Staff

[/color]

MORE HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t19810-poofness-for-apr-27-rv-is-done-though-but-the-key-elements-that-will-allow-the-public-announcement-are-not-complete-yet

POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY 59280-o

3POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY Empty Re: POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:23 pm

whitewolf007

Moved the goal post 20 days this time.  Well played.  Did he mention donations or anything about releases?  Honestly I gave up reading after the first segment.

4POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY Empty Re: POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:38 pm

Red Panda

Red Panda

whitewolf007 wrote:Moved the goal post 20 days this time.  Well played.  Did he mention donations or anything about releases?  Honestly I gave up reading after the first segment.

Yes, it is way too much to read.  If any of it meant anything, I might.

Zap wrote:THE FIRST TRANSFERS ARE ABOUT TO HIT THIS WEEK IN THE NEXT DAYS AND WE CAN BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD

So in other words, no news here folks.  Whether he says 2 days or 20 days makes no difference, it never happens.

5POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY Empty Re: POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:16 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

POOFness for Apr 25: WHEN DOVES CRY A-liar-should-have-a-good-memory-quote-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum