Latest topics
» Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Vows To Bring ‘Criminal’ Anthony Fauci To Justice
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Waited 12 Hours to Cover Biden’s ‘You Ain’t Black’ Comment
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyToday at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Our Elected Leaders Have Failed Us By Trusting the Experts and Not the Constitution
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare Black Triangle TR3B cruising at low altitude over London, UK
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyToday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone: So You Thought You Were Free?
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyToday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alice in Wonderland Technique: The Power of Applied Confusion
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyToday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Were These Strange Black Objects Surrounding The Curiosity Rover On Mars?
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyToday at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» We're Closer Than You Think! David Shilcock Speaks!
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyToday at 8:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Hospital Records More Suicides Than Coronavirus Deaths During Lockdown
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyToday at 8:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Ukraine Scandal Exploding
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyToday at 7:58 am by topspin2

» Dave (the Douchebag) ScHmIdT thinks putting out daily videos by Meta1 is being quiet!!! What a Dumb Bunny he is!!!
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» She said it looked like a PORTAL next to the Sun - Captures Compelling Photo! - "Gateway"
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyYesterday at 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 5-25-20… Khazarian Mafia’s COVID-19 Power Grab Fails, Bill Gates Now a Dead Man Walking
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - CE-5 Contact Visual Training (Part 1&2)
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How I induced an out of body experience without substances
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Zantac is a cancerous Poison” says colon cancer lawsuit
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Shadow Diplomacy plus MORE
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The mysterious sound is back!!!
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyYesterday at 12:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Over mile wide UFO causes electrical damage in Kenner, Louisiana plus MORE
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Astronauts rehearse for Crew Dragon flight
Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan  EmptyYesterday at 12:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan

Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mysterious object which emits greenish light captured in the sky over Austria and Taiwan

We were watching sunrise at Alishan, Taiwan on May 4, 2016 at about 5:30-6:10 am at the height of about 2,300 ft this morning. We were thrilled and took many photographs.

When I checked my photos in the car after we left the spot, I noticed some green dots in the some of my photos. I thought my I-phone lens was kind of stained by dust. But we were all stunned by the weird unknown object which emitted greenish light appearing in the photos.

We only noticed it when we checked the photos afterwards. None of us saw it when we were taking the photographs. Mufon case 76180-Taiwan.

Some days earlier on April 30, 2016 something weird happened in the sky over the Achensee Sud in Austria.

The Achensee Sud all sky cam captured a greenish light which resembles the exact greenish light as captured over Alishan in Taiwan.

Identical lens flares caught on two cameras on two different locations and dates, could this be possible?

Since the same object is captured at two different locations at a distance of more than 9.000 km from each other, it’s more likely a UFO which has moved from Austria to Taiwan and as a friend of the witness in Taiwan said: "It could be a UFO and perhaps it was emitting a wave length that could not be detected by human eyes similar to a form of cloaked technology."

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum