OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lou Elizondo doesn't like Steven Cambian's question
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyYesterday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds”

Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds”

Posted on 2016/05/24 by kauilapele  
Kp Message 5-24-16… “Energy Surges, Blasts, and other kinds” 150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_p1010142_crop_150_65This blog is not really about me, it’s really about “the Energies”. What’s that little phrase at the top of each page?:
Today’s energies from wherever in this Universe I happen to be…
Some days I don’t really know where I am. Sometimes it feels like it’s several places (dimensions) at once. And I suppose a lot of what I post here, about what’s going on within me and my energy space(s), is likely also going on with others.
Bottom line… sometimes these energies are big time PISSERS!
The last two days, after the circle island journey of 5-21-16, have been a major release periods. And it seems that after all the “revving up” of what I call “the Big Island Stargate”, and going around the island, ceremonies all over the place, then seeing double rainbow, something just had to let go, release all that happened, and it felt as if something “big time” had released.
I know the planet is going through all sorts of “releases” and “awakenings” and all that. Sometimes I feel these missions are doing their part to assist in that. However, I really sense that they are, in a way, “setting the energetic stage” for all of them to happen.
When I finally “set” the date for the 2013 Turtle Island journey, it finally worked out that I would leave Kona on 6-5-13 and arrive to Oakland on 6-6-13. So what happened on 6-5-13? The Snowden was unveiled (see this post). No accident. Then the rest of the journey dealt with many things, energetically, like clearing cities, old transportation paradigms, the fracking paradigm, Civil War old paradigms, GMO paradigms (hey, we “blew up” (energetically) Monsanto… at Monsanto headquarters) and so on.
In the end, no matter what I go through energetically, before and after, I know that it is my “job”, and the “goings through” things are just a part of that. That’s why I don’t have a “regular job”, regular hours, regular appointments, or anything to do with “stake in the ground” kinds of deals. The energy work needs freedom. And that freedom has been claimed (and in one sense, created) by me.
Each and every one of us can do the same.
And so it is…
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum