OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" LiarBen

POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"

Date: Thursday, 26-May-2016 17:25:18

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 17:20:01 -0400

HI ALL

IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE AND HARD WORK ARE THE ELEMENTS OF REAL SUCCESS. STAYING POWER AND FORGING AHEAD TO COMPLETE SOMETHING WORTHWHILE IS THE UNDERLYING PREMISE OF ANY SUCCESS STORY, AND OUR TEAM CAN NOW PUT THAT IN THEIR HAT.

I AM TERRIBLY PROUD OF THEM, AND WOULD PIT THEM AGAINST ANYBODY AND DARE THEM TO MATCH OR EXCEED WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. I AM TRULY BLESSED WITH THEM. WHAT A BUNCH OF GREAT GUYS AND GALS.

THE NEXT 2 WEEKS WILL BE BUSY AS WE GET THE OFFICES UP AND RUNNING AND GET TO THE ACTUAL PROJECT FUNDING PHASE. AT THE SAME TIME, THE FIRST CRITICAL FILES WILL BE DONE OF PEOPLE IN NEED LIKE THE KIDNEY TRANSPLANTS, THE BONE MARROWS, AND OTHER LIFE SAVING THINGS WE MUST DO FIRST OF ALL. THE RELIEF FUND TRUST IS BEING SET UP TO TAKE CARE OF AS MANY AS WE CAN ON THE FIRST GO AROUND, AND THAT WILL BE ONE OF THE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS WE WILL DO.

A FEW STILL HAVE DECIDED TO DERAIL OUR EFFORTS, AND A FEW MORE TO BASH THEM. WE ARE IGNORING THEM THE BEST WE CAN, BUT THE ISSUE IS HOW CAN YOU ARGUE WITH A PARSNIP? MAYBE IF WE SHOWCASED LAWN MOWER RACING WE WOULD BE BETTER RECEIVED BY THESE FOLK.

A FEW HAVE ASKED WHY I BASHED OBAMA (I DID NOT).

Hi Zap -

I usually love to read your newsletters and admire what you do and your selfless service to so many, working for a new and better world - - - but I really don't understand that you'll publish this nastiness about Obama! I get the impression that you so despise/hate Obama?

I DO NOT HATE THE MAN, AND NEVER HAVE. I REALLY ADMIRED HIS DIRECTION WHEN HE WAS MAKING HIS PROMISES IN THE ELECTIONS BEFORE I LEARNED OF SOME THINGS, AND OBSERVED WHAT HE DID OVER TIME. I DID NOT PUBLISH ANY NASTINESS ON OBAMA, JUST SOME VERIFIABLE FACTS. ALL OF THE ITEMS LISTED ARE QUITE TRUE AS TO HIS ACTIONS, AND I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHAT HE DOES AS A HAPPY MUSLIM OR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO YOUR COUNTRY. HE DID THAT ALL BY HIMSELF BUT MAYBE UNDER ORDERS FROM HIS BOSS. I AM SURE HE IS A NICE FELLOW AT THE DINNER TABLE AND ALL THAT, BUT THE USA HAS A LEADER THAT DOES NOT CARE FOR HIS INFIDELS. I RECALL THAT ONE THING (LISTED) WHERE HE FUNNELED $900 MILLION IN U.S. TAXPAYER DOLLARS TO HAMAS, A WELL KNOW MUSLIM TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. HE DID NOT PUT $900 MILLION TO HELP THE HOMELESS WHICH WOULD HAVE SOLVED A HUGE PORTION OF THAT PROBLEM. BUT 900 MILLION TO HELP KILL MORE INFIDELS IS OK I GUESS. BUT I STILL DO NOT HATE OR DESPISE OBAMA. HOWEVER, I AM BEGINNING TO SUSPECT A DIFFERENT AGENDA AT WORK HERE…MAYBE IF A BILLION IS FUNNELED INTO ANOTHER TERRORIST ORGANIZATION WILL I BECOME MAYBE INDUCED TO BELIEVE SOMETHING IS UP, AND IF ANOTHER BILLION IS FUNNELED INTO ANOTHER TERRORIST ORGANIZATION THAT KILLS BUNNY RABBITS, I WILL DEFINITELY BE REALLY SUSPICIOUS.

If we are to learn to see beyond duality - then why do you publish this negative trash?? I think it is very important to refrain to carry such negativity forth - unless you are really, really certain that it is TRUE?

THIS IS NOT NEGATIVE TRASH. TRUTH CAN NOT BE THAT. YES I AM ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN THAT THE FACTS AS PUBLISHED ARE FACTS. I HAVE HEARD OTHER THINGS THAT OBAMA DID, BUT THOSE I CAN NOT PROVE AND THEY ARE VERY NASTY SO I WILL KEEP SILENT ON THOSE THINGS, BUT I WILL JUST SAY THAT RED WINE DOES NOT BELONG WITH A FISH DINNER. THIS IS NOT NEGATIVITY. THIS IS A FACTUAL EXPOSITION OF A MAN THAT DOES NOT RESPECT HIS FELLOW MAN ENOUGH TO COME CLEAN WITH WHO HE REALLY IS, OR HIS REAL AGENDA…OR SHOULD I SAY HIS BOSS’S AGENDA…YOU KNOW, THE SAUDI GUY HE BOWED TO. THE ONE THAT SPENT BILLIONS ON HONEST POLITICIANS AND MEDIA TO GET OBAMA ELECTED.

I know you are busy, but what Kenneth Storey tells is disturbing, to say the least.

Global Currency Reset Delayed to October 2016 - by Kenneth Storey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN-DDxDfdgY

New World Order is Shaken and Gives Up Massive Wealth - by Kenneth Storey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbexePxqjNk

Do you have time to comment?
Thanks again for your important work -
Love and Light from
KB

THE GCR IS ALREADY UNDERWAY KB, AND THE MECHANICS OF THE PROCESS IS COMPLEX. MUCH OF THE FINANCIAL MECHANICS ARE EXPLAINED TO A GREAT DEGREE BY KENNETH. HOWEVER, THE BACKGROUND STUFF THAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IS NOT VISIBLE AND KENNETH DOES NOT TALK TO IT, JUST THE STUFF THAT IS VISIBLE AND ANALYZABLE. THIS IS NO REFLECTION ON HIM AS HIS ANALYSIS IS SOUND AND WELL THOUGHT OUT BASED ON THE VISIBLE FACTS, BUT I DO WISH HE HAD THE REST OF THE STORY TO INTEGRATE INTO HIS ANALYSIS. THAT WOULD TAKE SOME ONE ON ONE TIME.

IN RESPECT OF THE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH, THE CABAL HAS BEEN PUMMELED A LOT RECENTLY, AND A GREAT DEAL OF THEIR ILL GOTTEN WEALTH HAS BEEN DISAPPEARED BY THE POWERS THAT BE. AT EVERY TURN THEY FIND ROADBLOCKS, AND SOMEBODY STOPPING THEIR RAPE AND PILLAGE. THIS WAS INEVITABLE, AND HAS OCCURRED, AND IS OCCURRING. IT WILL CONTINUE AND THEY CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. OUR HUMANITY WILL BREATHE.

Please remove me from this email list. I can not and will not read the words of a person who supports the narcissistic, bigoted, lying fool Trump and who actually quotes his insane "birther" movement with hateful racist anti-Muslim rhetoric.

HMMM…” hateful racist anti-Muslim rhetoric” THEN DO YOU SUPPORT THE NICE PEACE LOVING MUSLIMS WHO KILL INFIDELS, RAPE AND BEAT THEIR WOMEN ACCORDING TO A STRICT SET OF RULES? TRUMP DOES NOT FROM MY UNDERSTANDING AND IS PRETTY OUTSPOKEN ON THOSE ISSUES. IS THAT WRONG? AND WHERE DID YOU GET THE INFORMATION THAT THE BILLIONAIRE BUSINESSMAN TRUMP IS A NARCISSISTIC, BIGOTED, LYING FOOL? I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING TO ATTEST TO THAT IN THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER.

The hate for Obama is nothing more than poorly disguised racism, pure and simple. I am extremely disappointed that you Zap have turned out to be a supporter of hate after all the messages purporting your love of humanity.

WHAT HATE? I LOVE HUMANITY. I ALSO LOVE THE MUSLIM PEOPLE AS MUCH AS CHRISTIAN OR JEWISH OR DAOIST OR ANYBODY FOR THAT MATTER. BUT, I DO NOT LOVE WHAT MUSLIMS DO, AND HOW THEY DO IT. I DO NOT BEAT MY WIFE FOR NOT PUTTING IN THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SUGAR IN MY COFFEE, NOR DO I BEHEAD INFIDELS THAT IRK ME BY INSULTING THE IDIOT WHO HAD OTHERS WRITE INSANE RAMBLINGS ON A PIECE OF GOATSKIN AND PROCLAIMED IT DIVINE LAW.

How sad. Clearly all these years you have been completely full of shit, because there is no way the enlightened beings of those "upstairs" could ever support such degrading bullshit.

I AM NOT. I WENT TO THE BATHROOM THIS MORNING. SORRY BUT UPSTAIRS DOES NOT CONDONE KILLING. NEITHER DO I. IF THAT IS BEING FULL OF IT, I AM.

Christians are no better than Muslims, we are all one and all equal, and no person is enlightened until they realize and embrace at least that fact. Trump is a hateful, selfish, bad man who will only screw over the poor and working people of America even further than they've been screwed.

AND YOUR SOURCE OF THIS INFORMATION IS…? THE DAILY PLOT? ASK ANY TRUMP EMPLOYEE HOW THEY ARE TREATED, AND THEY WOULD GIVE YOU A DIFFERENT TAKE ON THE GUY. I HAVE IT ON AUTHORITY THAT QUITE THE OPPOSITE WOULD HAPPEN. REMEMBER ONE MUST PLAY THE GAME IN THE ARENA OF RULES SET BY THE GAME MASTER TO WIN. AFTER YOU WIN, YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ELSE. IF YOU ARE SEEN AS A THREAT IN THE ARENA, YOU WILL NOT WIN. UNDERSTAND? FOR SOMEBODY RIDING ME TO BE A BIT MORE ENLIGHTENED, YOU EXHIBIT TRAITS THAT WOULD SPEAK OTHERWISE. YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MAN CALLED TRUMP, YET YOU PUT HIM DOWN WITH GLEE.

You think he is against the corporate interests that run the government?! He IS one of them!!! He brags about how he has bribed politicians with money to pass agendas that are favorable to his business!

AH…SO HE IS POINTING OUT THE POLITICIANS IN POWER AS CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS? WOW. BRAZEN IF YOU ASK ME WHILE RUNNING FOR OFFICE. SEE ABOVE ARENA COMMENT. IF YOU WERE TO ENTER THE ARENA AND TELL THE GAME MASTER THAT IF YOU WIN, YOU WILL DO AWAY WITH HIM AND EVERYBODY THAT LOOKS LIKE HIM, WOULD YOU STAND ANY CHANCE OF WINNING?

I am saddened that you have joined the ranks of the ignorant in supporting what amounts to the second coming of Hitler. If anyone is trying to bring Sharia law to America it is the insane extremist Republicans spouting their anti-women, xenophobic, ridiculous outlandish mind-numbing drivel, all the while with their noses looking up women's skirts to see who is using the right bathroom, and while their leaders rape teenage girls (Trump - look it up) and bugger little boys behind closed doors.

I HAVE NOT JOINED ANYTHING. BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE IT IS THE INSANE EXTREMIST REPUBLICANS SPOUTING THEIR ANTI-WOMEN, XENOPHOBIC, RIDICULOUS OUTLANDISH MIND-NUMBING DRIVEL THAT ARE TRYING TO INSTALL SHARIA LAW, BUT THE OBAMA INSANE EXTREMIST DEMOCRATIC SPOUTING THEIR ANTI-WOMEN, XENOPHOBIC, RIDICULOUS OUTLANDISH MIND-NUMBING DRIVEL THAT ARE ACTIVELY TRYING TO INSTALL SHARIA LAW (DOCUMENTED PROPOSALS FROM THEIR CAMP). IF I WAS AN AMERICAN, I WOULD NOT APPROVE OF SUCH ACTION. I KINDA THINK THAT NEITHER DOES TRUMP. AS SOMEBODY OUTSIDE OF YOUR POLITICAL SYSTEM AND UNAFFECTED BY THE MEDIA, I CAN SEE THESE THINGS PRETTY CLEARLY I WOULD SAY. IF YOU STEP BACK AND BECOME AN IMPARTIAL OBSERVER, THEN THINGS GAIN CLARITY.

AGAIN YOU HAVE SHOWN A SIDE OF YOURSELF THAT IS OPPOSITE TO WHAT YOU PREACH. AND YES I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS THING WITH OBAMA WHERE HE IS CONCERNED MORE ABOUT WHO WEARS WHAT TO GO TO A BATHROOM THAN HIS FELLOW MUSLIMS THAT ARE RAPING WOMEN IN THE US. I HAVE NOT RESEARCHED IT, BUT MANY HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT IT.

Fucking hypocrites.

YOU SAY….

By the way, Ted Cruz actually was born outside of America, yet no one ever mentions that inconvenient little fact! And no one had to make up a ridiculous story about a fake birth certificate like a little schoolboy to show it!

IS THAT WHY CRUZ DROPPED OUT OF THE RACE? BY THE WAY, IT IS KNOWN THAT OBAMA CAME INTO POWER BUT WAS BORN OUTSIDE OF THE USA (PROVEN FACT: SEE US MARSHALS WHO FOUND THIS OUT). OH RIGHT…HIS BILLIONAIRE BOSS PAID OFF PEOPLE OF INTEGRITY CALLED POLITICIANS AND MEDIA. FORGOT THAT FOR A SECOND.

Spreading this filth to your readers is your biggest transgression. I hope that you will discover the error in this path, and find the light once again. Hint- no light shines out of Donald Trump's orange ass, golden toilet paper or no.

WHAT FILTH? C’MON GIVE ME A BREAK. I SPREAD TRUTH, NOT FILTH, EVEN THOUGH THE TRUTH MAY BE A BIT DIRTY. AND I HAD NO IDEA HE HAD A FLASHLIGHT UP HIS ASS. IS IT THAT NEW TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT WITH SUPER 700 LUMENS THEY ARE SELLING ON THE INTERNET FOR $99? I BOUGHT A 1500 LUMEN DURACELL FLASHLIGHT FOR $29. FRANKLY, I DO NOT THINK HE HAS A FLASHLIGHT UP THERE. MAYBE A ZIPPO LIGHTER OR A .38 OR THE PLAN FOR CORRUPT POLITICIANS, BUT NO FLASHLIGHT. AND I WILL NOT CHECK TO SEE IF I’M RIGHT.

I AM SADDENED YOU WILL NOT BE READING ANYMORE. PERHAPS I CAN SEND YOU A SUBSCRIPTION TO CNN 24/7 SO YOU CAN HEAR THE CONTRIVED NEWS NETWORK FIRSTHAND ABOUT HOW GREAT OBAMA OR CLINTON OR BUSH IS?

THE DUALITY YOU HAVE CLEARLY SHOWN IS SOMETHING I TEND TO STAY AWAY FROM MYSELF, BUT I WILL NOT SHRINK FROM POINTING OUT OBVIOUS TRUTHS AND DEFEND MY POSITION. I DO ADVISE YOU TO LOOK DEEPER INTO WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN WITH SUCH VIGOR, AND TAKE LESSON UPON DEEPER REFLECTION.

KNOW THAT BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING, I DO RESEARCH AND MAKE SURE I AM WELL AWARE OF THE DETAILS BEHIND THE THINGS I SAY. IN RESPECT OF TRUMP, I KNOW OF A FEW PEOPLE THAT I TRUST THAT KNOW HIM ON A PERSONAL LEVEL, AND I WAS MADE AWARE HE IS VASTLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IS PORTRAYED. ALEX JONES HAD THE SAME VIEW AS YOU ON TRUMP UNTIL HE FOUND OUT THE SAME THINGS I DID. HE NOW SUPPORTS TRUMP. THERE IS A REASON.

Zap,

Perhaps you've been too busy to really study what is going on. Far from "Trump can't be bought" is Trump already starting to give in to Wall Street per his last Friday pronouncement.

REMEMBER TRUMP IS IN THE ARENA. WHAT GOES ON IN THERE IS PRETTY WILD. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE VICTOR IS ANNOUNCED IS ANOTHER THING. FIRST YOU HAVE TO WIN TO DO ANYTHING.

My career is in international programs and I can tell you that without a doubt, Trump knows nothing of foreign policy.

NEITHER DID OBAMA WHEN HE TOOK OFFICE, RIGHT? AND A FEW OTHER PRESIDENTS. I AM SURE THAT TRUMP WOULD LEARN PRETTY QUICK. HE IS A PRETTY QUICK STUDY I AM TOLD.

The Washington Post had a very articulate op-ed last week on how past fascists got into power and how they manipulated the people toward their own ends.

Trump is power hungry and you know what love of power does. This is a very dangerous man because he is more interested in stirring people up than solving problems. How you've come to support him I can't understand at all.

THE ONLY REASON I CAN SEE HIM, IS BECAUSE OF THE INFORMATION THAT WAS SHOWN TO ME ABOUT WHAT HE PLANS TO DO IN CLEANING HOUSE, SO I TRUST I AM RIGHT IN GIVING VOICE TO SUPPORTIVE NOISES. SIMILARLY, NOTHING COULD HAPPEN IN THE PHILIPPINES UNTIL REGIME CHANGE AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE CORRUPT SYSTEM THERE. THE RIGHT PEOPLE HAD TO COME INTO POWER FOR GRAND FATHER TO RELEASE THE FREEZE THERE, BUT MANY DO NOT APPROVE OF THE COWBOY THAT CAME INTO POWER. FOR A VERY CLEAR FACTUAL INFORMATION ON THE PHILIPPINES AND WHAT WENT ON THERE, GO SEE THIS: http://www.jamesparmis.net/shocking-the-philippines-is-the-richest-country-in-the-world-must-watch/

FROM WHAT I KNOW, TRUMP ALREADY HAS ENOUGH POWER TO LAST A LIFETIME, SO POWER DOES NOT FAZE HIM. HIS KIDS AGREE. I DO NOT THINK HE IS POWER MAD. I DO THINK HE IS SHREWD.

As far as Fox guest host Mike Gallagher goes, in the summer of 2005, he authored Surrounded by Idiots: Fighting Liberal Lunacy in America, which became a New York Times bestseller. The Times reviewed the book writing, "You might disagree with the man's politics, but dang, you gotta love a guy who slaughters a steer live on the radio just to annoy the ideologues at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, then gives the meat to the poor."

Gallagher sounds like a mean, narrow-minded individual which means I don't believe any of his rhetoric about Obama without researching it, I don't care how many followers he has (have you really researched what Gallagher is saying?)

YES I HAVE. OBAMA SAID THOSE WORDS, AND DID THOSE ACTS. HE IS A TRUE BLUE MUSLIM. A VERY HAPPY ONE, WITH A FUNNY AND JOYFUL WIFE. YOU SHOULD HEAR WHAT HER SECRET SERVICE DETAIL’S OPINION IS. SHE DOES NOT TREAT THEM VERY WELL I UNDERSTAND. SOMETHING ABOUT SLAVES AND SPANDEX.

You've been taken in before by erroneous information and emotionally passed it on. I believe you are doing it again. You are acting off balance and allowing yourself to get overly caught up in emotion.

YES, TWICE IF I RECALL. I DO NOT THINK SO HERE. I HAVE WIZENED A BIT, AND DO MY BEST TO ARTICULATE WHAT I HAVE LEARNED. EMOTION DOES NOT ENTER INTO MY UNDERSTANDING OF TRUMP OR CLINTON. I JUST HAVE INFORMATION THAT POINTS ME AWAY FROM ONE, AND TO THE OTHER FOR A MULTITUDE OF REASONS MANY ARE UNAWARE OF AS YET.

By the way, a few higher dimensional sources have said definitively that neither Hillary nor Trump will be President. The consciousness of the country (and Earth) will change so much before Nov that they will be out or we will have different elections. If he is still running (he is now) I may vote for Andrew Basiago, a California lawyer and DARPA program child time traveller. Or I won't vote for anyone.

All the best to you (and get some rest)

C

THAT IS WHAT WAS GIVEN TO ME TO UNDERSTAND AS WELL, BUT IN THE MEANTIME THE SHOW GOES ON. SO, PERHAPS THE TRUMP AND HILARY SHOW IS JUST A DISTRACTION WHILE THE REAL WORK GOES ON BEHIND? WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME. BUT WE ARE IN FOR A LOT OF SURPRISES NOW. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE RIGHT MAN STEP UP, BUT NOT YET. TOO SOON. AND MUCH THANKS…I NEED A COUPLE DAYS OF GOOD SLEEP. I AM TIRED BUT THE RESULTS ARE WORTH IT.

TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH AND BREADTH OF THIS WONDERFUL MUSLIM THING THAT MR OBAMA SUBSCRIBES AND GIVES MUCH MONEY TO, THE FOLLOWING PRESENTS A GOOD SNAPSHOT OF THE FACTS. ALMOST LIKE TURNING THE DIAL FROM “IMPRUDENT” TO “IMBECILE”.

Let me see, do I understand this thing correctly...

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The Stockholm Bomber was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The Bangkok Bombers were Muslims
The U.S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bali Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theater Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

Think of it:

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

*********WHEREAS**************

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM (THEIR ALLAH IS BETTER THEN THE OTHER ALLAH?)

**********SO THIS LEADS TO *****************

They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan

******** So, where are they happy? **********

They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.

********Popular Muslim family organizations **********

Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR DIRECTIVE
ISIS : AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
AL-QAEDA: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION (THE ONE THAT GOT THE 900 MILLION FROM OBAMA)
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION (OBAMA STATED HE IS ONE OF THEM)
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
AND A LOT MORE !

I'm sorry, I'm completely stumped.....
Any idea who's causing the problem?

THE CAT IN THE HAT?
WHAT’S WRONG WITH THAT?
IT’S NOT GREEN EGGS AND HAM
OR AN ARAB WITH A SAM

I TRUST THE ABOVE IS PRETTY CLEAR AND UNAMBIGUOUS. THERE IS NO HATE OR EMOTION THERE, JUST SOME FACTS AND I HAVE DONE RESEARCH. IT IS ALL TRUE. REFERENCES ON REQUEST, PURPLE PIGS NOTWITHSTANDING. I AM SURE THE MUSLIM ISSUES CURRENTLY IN THE LIMELIGHT WILL BE ADDRESSED BY SOMEBODY EMINENTLY QUALIFIED TO DO SO.

IT WILL NOT BE MR OBAMA THOUGH. AS PRESIDENT, IT IS HIS JOB TO BE FAIR AND IMPARTIAL AND CONCENTRATE ON ISSUES THAT REALLY MATTER, AND FIGURING OUT HOW TO FUNNEL MORE MONEY INTO THE THINGS THAT MATTER.

BUT LET’S GET AWAY FROM THIS STUFF AND CONCENTRATE ON THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL. IT WILL BE HUGE AND IT WILL HELP MANY. OUR HUMANITY DESERVES OUR EFFORTS. THIS REALLY SHOULD BE THE ONLY THING TO FOCUS ON. THE OTHER STUFF WILL TAKE ITS COURSE AND BE RESOLVED BY ACTION…OR INACTION. WE WILL SEE.

SO, THE RELEASE OF THE BIG FUNDS FOR THE CURRENCY AND THE HISTORIC ASSETS HAS BEEN DONE, AND THEY ARE GETTING READY FOR THE PAYOUTS ON A BIG SCALE THIS WEEK AND NEXT. SOME ARE ALREADY SPENDING MONEY. THERE ARE MANY CHANGES COMING AND SOME ARE VISIBLE NOW. MORE TO COME.

THE INFLUX OF THESE FUNDS WILL CHANGE OUR WORLD, AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR A BETTER BUSINESS PLAN ON FLUORESCENT COLORED BURKA TANK TOPS INSTEAD OF THE POPULAR DEAD BLACK COLOR SCHEME FULL LENGTH JOYS. I SOURCED FAST FREDDY, THE FAMOUS HOLLYWOOD DESIGNER, JUST ITCHING TO DO UP SOME PROTOTYPES FOR THE RIGHT PLAN. THERE WAS ANOTHER DESIGNER, BUT FILTHY MCNASTY’S STUFF WAS TOO DRAB WITH THE POLKA DOTS AND THE CUTOUTS DID NOT WORK TOO WELL.

I APOLOGIZE FOR TURNING THIS MID WEEK INTO ANOTHER LOOK OF THE WILD AND WONDERFUL WORLD OF ISLAM, BUT IT WAS THERE AND THE THREAD WAS EVIDENT SO I TOOK IT. I AM ONLY HUMAN I THINK.

NEXT WEEK, JEWS AND DREADLOCKS.

GOD BLESS AND THANKS FOR HANGING IN. BE READY FOR IT ALL NOW.

IN CEASELESS GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MAY 25, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address:goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and the computers running. Much thanks...

Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie
Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Do_not_donateBabbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Do_not_donateBabbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Do_not_donate

Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Giphy

ZAP 5/28/2015
(ONE YEAR AGO)

Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 00:14:23 -0400

HI ALL

FUNDINGS HERE, FUNDINGS THERE
FUNDINGS FUNDINGS EVERYWHERE
WHERE YOU LOOK YOU WILL SEE
PROJECT FUNDINGS ALL FOR THEE

CAREFUL NOW CAUSE YOU MUST KNOW
THAT ALL THESE FUNDINGS IN A ROW
MUST BE DONE FOR ME AND YOU
TO HELP THIS PLANET TO BE SURE

WHEN THE FUNDINGS ARRIVE, AND THIS IS IMMINENT NOW, THE INTENT AND PURPOSE OF THE FUNDINGS WILL FIGURE FRONT AND CENTER. NO THEFT OR GREED WILL BE TOLERATED. THE MONEY WILL BE THERE FOR THE RIGHT REASON ONLY, AND ANYBODY ATTEMPTING TO STEAL IT FOR THEIR OWN POCKET WILL BE IN FOR A SURPRISE THEY WILL NOT LIKE UNLESS THEY REALLY DO WANT 3 SQUARES A DAY COURTESY OF A STATE HOTEL.

THE CONTROLS PLACED ON THE PROJECT FUNDINGS MEAN THAT THE PROJECTS WILL GET DONE, INSTEAD OF MONEY GOING INTO SOME BLACK HOLE WHILE THE KIDS CONTINUE TO STARVE.

THE EXPECTED TIMING OF THE FUNDINGS TO ARRIVE IS IN JUNE FOR FORMAL DISTRIBUTIONS, BUT WE MAY BE A BIT FASTER FROM ALL I SEE. EITHER WAY, IT WILL ALL BEGIN NOW, AND I AM SO GRATEFUL TO THE MANY THAT HAVE WORKED SO HARD TO GET THE PIECES IN PLACE SO WE CAN GET TO THE WORK AHEAD.

SO FAR THERE ARE OVER 3,000 PROJECTS ON THE ROSTER TO GET DONE. THAT IS A GOOD STARTING AMOUNT, AND PROJECTS ARE EXPECTED TO INCREASE AS TIME GOES ON AND PEOPLE GAIN MORE UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE PURPOSE OF THE RELEASE. A FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE OF THINKING IS REQUIRED TO WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND THE CONCEPT OF HELPING YOUR FELLOW MAN, AND CLEANING UP OUR HOME THAT WE HAVE DEVASTATED OVER THE YEARS.

WE MUST HEAL THE WORLD. ONE PARTICULAR SONG THAT ABSOLUTELY TALKS OF THIS MISSION IN EXEMPLARY WORDS (AND MUSIC) IS RIGHT HERE: HYPERLINK "Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U" Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U. VERY COOL.

THERE IS MUCH AFOOT RIGHT NOW. JACK LEW IS BACK FROM HIS CHINA TRIP, AND DEAR OBAMA HAS SIGNED OFF ON WHAT IS TO COME. THE ADVENT OF THE RELEASES IN THE FIRST PART OF JUNE (MONDAY MAYBE IF ALL GOES WELL?) WILL MARK THE CHANGE.

THERE ARE A FEW MORE CLEANUP JOBS STILL BEING DONE ON THE PERIPHERIES TO BE READY FOR THE CHANGE AND THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS INTO THE ECONOMIES. FOR EXAMPLE, THE MOST RECENT CLEANUP WAS AT THE FIFA CONFERENCE (SOCCER) IN SWITZERLAND. INTERPOL AND THE BOYS WENT INTO THE CONFERENCE AND ARRESTED EVERYBODY ON VARIOUS CHARGES RANGING FROM FRAUD TO MONEY LAUNDERING. ALL EXCEPT ONE GUY THAT WAS LEFT SOMEWHAT BEWILDERED IN AN EMPTY CONFERENCE ROOM.

THESE TYPES OF ARRESTS ARE TYPICAL OF THE CLEANUP. THEY JUST WALK INTO A BANK OR OFFICE, ARREST A BUNCH, AND LEAVE WITH COMPUTERS AND FILES.

SO THE PATH IS PRETTY CLEAN FOR THE RELEASE OF MAJOR FUNDS INTO THE SYSTEM. ALSO REMEMBER THAT THE RV AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL IT IS CLEAN ENOUGH TO TAKE IT WITHOUT CABAL MEMBERS OR THEIR WANABEES REINVENTING THEMSELVES WITH STOLEN FUNDS. I HAVE GOOD CONFIDENCE NOW IN THE CLEANLINESS OF THE SYSTEM TO TAKE THE RELEASES.

I HAVE SEEN MANY THINGS IN MY TIMES BOTH IN CHINA AND HERE. THE INTELLIGENCE THAT REACHES ME IS VERY DETAILED AND PRECISE. MOST OF IT IS OF EXTREME SENSITIVITY, AND LITTLE CAN BE PUBLISHED. THE PARTS I CAN SHARE ARE STILL VERY SENSITIVE, BUT IN A GENERAL CONTEXT, IT IS OK AND DOES NOT AFFECT THE BEHIND THE SCENE EFFORTS.

THAT IS WHY LAST SUNDAY I SAID A BIT ON THE FUNDINGS THAT ARE SLATED TO BE HERE SHORTLY. THIS IS VERY REAL AND I HAVE SEEN THE BASIC DOCUMENTS IN RESPECT OF THE FUNDS WHICH ALLOW ME TO SAY THAT FUNDINGS WILL BE HERE. HARD TO ARGUE WITH BANK DOCUMENTS AND CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS. SO AGAIN I HAVE GOOD CONFIDENCE HERE.

MANY HAVE EMAILED AND ASKED FOR CLARITY IN RESPECT OF THE RV TIMING AS WELL AS THE PROSPERITY PACKS. I CAN ONLY SAY WITH CERTAINTY THAT THEY WILL OCCUR, AND THE SEPTEMBER DATE FOR THE RV IS A DISINFORMATION THING FROM WHAT I SEE.

ON SUNDAY, DT ASKED THIS QUESTION, AND I HAVE MORE INFO ON THIS EVENT.

Hello Poof/Zap

Please reply or answer in your weekly news post. I have some questions and concerns about us ever seeing an rv or delivery of any pp with all of the craziness going on within iraq and other countries with isis taking over towns how can they ever rv we have been hearing it is going to happen for so LONG now and it never does and the only thing that seems to be happening is things getting worse.
DT

THE LATEST EFFORT BY THE ISIS PEOPLE TO DISRUPT IRAQ SUFFICIENTLY TO PREVENT THE RV KINDA SORTA BACKFIRED. THE PLACE THEY TOOK OVER IS NOW SURROUNDED BY FORCES AT LEAST 5:1 WITH SUPERIOR WEAPONRY, AND A WILL TO FERRET OUT EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF THESE PEOPLE-BURNING HEAD-CHOPPING FRIKA-FRAK IDIOTS. I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE IN AN ISIS MEMBER’S SHOES (SANDALS) RIGHT NOW. I PRAY FOR THEM. THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY REALLY DO AND THEIR EFFECT ON THE WORLD STAGE. PURPLE PIGS ARE REALLY HUNGRY NOW. DROOLING. EVER SEEN A HUNGRY PIG?

Zap,

This should be a bit different than your usual questions.....

What is going to happen to all these (American) Judges and Attorneys?

PIG FODDER.

Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 0d02110f5078e8e7178da47e81a6d849
After all, depending at how one looks at it, these Judges are guilty of Treason and possibly International War Crimes (Slavery system).

STILL PIG FODDER.

If somehow they skirt through all the charges of treason, they will still have a massive list of all the people wanting to sue them for damages (in common law) and people wanting to perform citizen's arrests.

THEN THE PIGLETS CAN FEED.

Let's face it, these judges are massively guilty of treason. I sense they will be taken off Planet, but I wanted to get your ideas and info.

MOST WILL BE TAKEN FAR AWAY FOR TRAINING. SOME WILL BE PUT AWAY.

Also, what about the Attorneys? Attorneys don't take Oaths of Office, but they are also guilty and people will want due settlement.

DEPENDS ON WHAT THE ATTORNEY DID. MOST ATTORNEYS GO INTO THE FIELD BECAUSE OF A STRONG CONVICTION THEY CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND HELP MANY.

Lastly, what will happen to Sheriffs?? Sheriffs have also taken an Oath of Office, but have "sided" with "The Enemy" and those committing Treason!

GOOD QUESTION. MOST COPS BECOME COPS BECAUSE THEY ALSO WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND HELP. THE ONES THAT GO SIDEWAYS ARE REALLY KNARLY AND NASTY. THE ONES THAT REALLY SIDE WITH THE BLACK HATS WILL BE PUT AWAY AS WELL.

It's easy to see and tell that the Sheriffs have continually failed in their Constitutional Oath. The Sheriff in my own county knows and admits these atrocities are ongoing, but he says "it's the only system we have". Sorry, but "it's the only system" is NOT a valid excuse for committing Treason! Your insight please!

Thanks! KM

IN MY OPINION, THE EXCUSE FOR HAVING THE ONLY SYSTEM THAT WORKS AIN’T GOOD ENOUGH. IF A SYSTEM IS FLAWED, AND IT IS KNOWN TO BE FLAWED, ANY EXCUSE THAT DOES NOT ADDRESS THE ROOT CAUSE IS ALSO FLAWED. THEY SAY IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NO EXCUSE….WHAT ABOUT IGNORANCE OF A FLAWED SYSTEM? MORE PIG FODDER ON THE MENU.

Hi Zap,

Every so often, it seems like we get so close, only to find we have a ways to go. A human being cannot possibly be of a healthy mindset and "not" question the legitimacy and reality of our situation when the curtain remains veiled in mounds of smoke. It is those of us still "thinking" and "caring" and "trying" to be of help to others while making ends meet who are the most tormented at these times, aside from those strictly in financial pain.

TELL ME ABOUT IT. MY LAST REQUEST FOR A BIT OF HELP TO TAKE CARE OF A SITUATION RESULTED IN ZERO. THE ONLY ONE THAT REALLY CAME FORWARD AND HELPED IS SUSAN THIS TIME AROUND.

A week ago Sunday, you indicated big news would be publicly divulged this week, and we were within 5 minutes to 5 days from financial blessings and reprieves, such as the RV release. This is after weeks and months and years of news of the proximity. In fact, it is now over a full year ago we were told the GCR was absolutely, assuredly started, underway, and the asset-backed TRNs / USNs were trading on the back screens, suppressed from the public but to be publicly revealed within weeks at most. That was in April 2014.

WHEN THE BEST AVAILABLE INFO I GET DOES NOT REALIZE, DO NOT DESPAIR. THE TIMINGS OF THESE THINGS IS SO FLUID, YOU COULD WATERSKI ON THEM. THE STUFF IN THE BACK HAS STILL NOT SEEN THE LIGHT OF DAY, BUT IT WILL.

Of course I understand this is amongst the largest, most fluid, and complex programs ever in history. I am not suggesting I can fully grasp the massive war going on behind-the-scenes, nor can I possibly fathom all of the pieces playing out and the dangers involved. I am aware, though... and thankful.

IT IS A BIG WAR.

I even understand those providing intel are focused on pieces of a much larger program they most likely know nothing/little about. I do have a clear idea of who you are to know you are the best means of intel provided to those of us in front of the public curtain on a regular/standardized basis. That said, I know that you are fed intel and have to speculate. I was a Program Manager for a lot of years, I understand the role for providing a status report from info and data given to me under rules of confidentiality.

YES, THAT IS TRUE EXCEPT I AM SOVEREIGN WITH FED INTEL, AND OTHER INTEL. I FIND MYSELF IN A UNIQUE POSITION HAVING HAD THE BENEFIT OF HALF A DECADE IN CHINA WITH THE ELDERS AND COUNCILS, AND GIVEN MANY SECRETS TO UNDERSTAND. THAT COUPLED WITH THE SECRETS FROM THE EUROPE SIDE HAS GIVEN ME A PECULIAR OUTLOOK ON THE WHOLE MACRO OF WHAT IS TRANSPIRING. THROW IN A DASH OF FEDERATION, AND THE PICTURE GELS.

All that stated above, I admit I was surprised last Wednesday when you stated we are close enough to be in a full blackout, yet still at least weeks away, after previously giving the impression we were within 5 days.

THE SCHEDULE CHANGED RATHER ABRUPTLY FROM AN ACCELERATED SHOWDOWN TO THE PREFERRED SCHEDULE. WE WERE ALL HOPING.

Honestly, I felt side-swiped by your report that even mid-June may be just the next window of possibility as opposed to a definitive. After all, I understand there must be a very strong plan and schedule in place during the end-game. That schedule is most likely based on specific events that need to occur, of which I have no doubt are well-defined. It's really not possible for ensuring successful rollout, otherwise. Alignment is key. We keep hearing the corrupt PTB are constrained sufficiently, too. So, the news of being weeks away was beyond disheartening. As such, like the minority of us really watching the whole program, I am struggling with anger, disbelief, and deep sorrow... questioning if we are really several weeks, even months away... maybe more. Looking back at the data, how can anyone in their right mind "not" question that?

TAKE HEART. WE ARE NOT THAT FAR NOW WITH WHAT I KNOW NOW OVER THE WEEKEND. FIRST WEEK OF JUNE WILL BE INTERESTING. OH, AND THE RESET DOES NOT AFFECT PROJECT FUNDING ROLLOUT, SO THAT IS VERY GOOD NEWS INDEED.

With Texas now being devastated in at least 40 counties by flooding, we tend to believe HAARP is in effect. Question remains, who is controlling this? It's very hard to believe the good guys would cause such hardships, yet it's dumbfounding to believe the bad guys still have free reigns to do so? Is it truly a force majeure?

SORTA. HAARP MAY BE A LARGE CULPRIT IN MANY CASES AND USED FOR CABAL PURPOSE, BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN, IT IS NECESSARY TO KEEP THE GIGATONS OF METHANE HYDRATE IN THE PERMAFROST FROZEN SO IT DOES NOT CAUSE THE INVERSION, AND QUICK FREEZE ALL LIFE AS WE KNOW IT.

We really need someone to come forward with some sort of high-level intel on what's going on behind-the-scenes for those of us in this community to gain some clarity on the reality of this. How are we to be Transition Agents in any sense of the role when feeling like we are being jerked around in the dark?

THAT WILL COME SOON. TRUTH ALWAYS HAS A HABIT OF SURFACING.

Even though we were never meant to know any of this, the truth of the matter is that we found out, and as such, we are another piece of the overall puzzle that fits in somewhere and really need to be accounted for.

YES, AGREE.

My guess is that's why you were asked to do the reports you have been doing. Unfortunately, all the dinar-land intel providers remain stirring the pot with smoke, whether ignorantly, blindly, unknowingly, or intentionally.

NO. I DID THIS INITIALLY TO PAY TRIBUTE TO JAMES/POOF WHEN HE PASSED 2 YEARS AGO. THEN I WAS ASKED TO FOLLOW UP WITH A SECOND WRITING. THE RESPONSE WAS OVERWHELMING TO HAVE ME DO IT ON A REGULAR BASIS, AND BELIEVE ME, I DID NOT EXPECT TO BE HERE 2 YEARS LATER. I HAVE GOTTEN MUCH GRIEF FROM THE ELDERS FOR REVEALING SO MUCH FROM TIME TO TIME, SO I HAVE TONED IT DOWN, BUT STILL TRY TO GIVE OUT ENOUGH SO THAT UNDERSTANDING CAN BE HAD IN SOME AREAS. I TRY MY BEST.

If this goes past June, we are told Zim holders will not be able to exchange. Was this all part of the plan? Is anything about Zim even true?

I REALLY DO NOT KNOW. THE CURRENCY THING IS SOMETHING I STAY AWAY FROM, EVEN THE ODD USD TO EURO ETC. TRANSACTIONS. CURRENCY IS OUTSIDE OF MY FOCUS.

Is it possible you can provide an update that provides a reality check that this is all very real, happening, and we are not going to keep shifting for months on end into yet another year. I know timeframes are touchy and probably a no-no, but some creative way to suggest we're not a bunch of fools. Of course we should still go about life and work to meet our financial responsibilities. Most of us are trying our best and don't need to be chastised. We do need some sense of trust, outside of constant prayer and faith, there is an end... and the light shines brightly within sight.

Your help is greatly appreciated,

J

THIS SEQUENCE IS ALMOST AT AN END, AND THE NEW PHASE OF HUMANITY’S EVOLUTION WILL TAKE PLACE. THERE IS GREAT HOPE AND GREAT THINGS AHEAD. THIS WILL ALL BEGIN WITH THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT STARTS. THESE ARE NOT ONLY CRITICAL TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE HUMAN SPECIES, BUT CRITICAL TO OUR EVOLUTION AND PEACE OF MIND. I HOPE THIS CONVEYS A GREAT POSITIVE WHICH IT INTRINSICALLY IS. I WISH I COULD GIVE DATES AND SO ON, BUT I AM CONSTRAINED. IT IS ABOUT TO BEGIN THOUGH AS ALL THE ELEMENTS HAVE BEEN ASSEMBLED AND BEING DEPLOYED.

AND MISS PHIPPS KEEPS BUGGING ME TO PUT OUT THE DONATE MESSAGE AGAIN. I WILL NOT. SHE NEEDS A VACATION. THE PIGS HAVE SET UP A TRAVEL AGENCY. THE TOURS OF THE PENS IS BRINGING IN TOP DOLLAR. (MISS PHIPPS!...)

IN DISTINGUISHING GRATITUDE.

ZAP

MORE HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t28726-poofness-for-may-28-mid-week-by-zap-from-office-of-poofness

Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 4e907de2955565b7e1269343623c2281

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Babbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Do_not_donateBabbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Do_not_donateBabbling Babkowski & POOFness for May 26: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Do_not_donate

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum