OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure Empty Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure Sun May 29, 2016 12:03 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure

by Zen Gardner -  28/05/2016

Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure A14

Boldly Engaging the Ongoing Adventure Print
by Zen Gardner
Very new times are upon us. The shift continues to shift in new and amazing ways, challenging even new found paradigms almost as quickly as we arrive at considering them.
If things aren’t morphing that quickly for you perhaps you’re not paying attention. Because there’s a good chance they are and you’re just not noticing.
Little things and big things are taking on new shapes and forms. It may appear subtle at first until you tune in, but timeline splits and glitches in the matrix are real, as is this powerful background of vibrational change. We’re beginning to notice things we either were too preoccupied to take note of, took for granted, or were too naive to pay attention to.
But now they are increasingly hard to miss.

What to Look Out For

One of the biggest manifestations I’m currently experiencing is meeting new people and seeing an openness I’ve never seen before, almost as if people have awakened out of a dream or some sort of suspended animation but didn’t know they were “on hold” for an indefinite period of time.
This has been profoundly so in my recent and current travels, and has been corroborated by trusted awake and active colleagues of mine.
It’s quite thrilling. The awakening we’ve sensed for so long is manifesting so rapidly now anyone can see it – – if they’re looking. Just as profound if not more so is personal experiences I and others I’m in close touch with are experiencing. I’ve written on these types of phenomena for years but they’re not just accelerating in frequency now, but taking on new, intriguing nuances.
That to me is the most confirming aspect of these types of new experiences. They’re out of my old interpretation and experiential paradigm, as awake and aware as I thought I may have been. It’s totally new. It my seem similar in many respects but it’s as if I’ve never noticed these types of things before. It’s very similar to the Mandela Effect and other slippages, be they timeline and parallel world phenomena or aspects of perception.
To me these attributes validate what I’m experiencing as potential “Doors of Perception“, as Aldous Huxley wrote about, however misleading or covert his intentions may have eventually been.
It’s simply a great metaphor.

With Parallel Awakenings Come Parallel Challenges

The hyperbolic step up of technology is not necessarily an organic outgrowth of the human experience. It’s being used as a co-vibrational suppression technique by external influences while appearing to be empowering. We can always use anything to our advantage, but what’s being unleashed on humanity is a very severe, parasitic attack on our conscious awareness and has aspects that are disturbingly insidious, including implanted technology in all of us of varying types and the manipulation of our electromagnetic and plasma fields. When you add the other vectors assaulting our DNA and overall natural state their overall methodology clearly states their intent – not just the subjugation of humanity, but the altering of its very nature into something completely controllable.  becomes
No matter what is foisted upon us, we have to rise to the occasion, as any alive being of any sort would and should.
It may be unexplored territory learning about these influences we’re becoming more aware of all the time, but that’s what pioneers and world changers do, which potentially includes all of us.
And we’re each up to it.
That we’re concurrently becoming aware of other potential, parallel worlds of existence right within our own is extremely empowering and should propel us into a state of higher consciousness and awareness which in turn will lead us into new and more profound solutions to the dilemma we’re faced, one that can appear to have no restraints upon it and does not portend well for our planet.
Therein is the key. Understanding that our perception cannot and need not be what they are projecting and reinforcing. There is a better way – in fact, many of them! They only await our discovery and realization.

Where To Now?

Good question. That’s up to each of us, isn’t it. How we respond to these new types of changes is a very personal decision, but ultimately a very simple one. Do we say “yes” and keep progressing and investigating new avenues of thought and behavior and methods of being as well as expression as new input and realizations come along? Or do we dig in our heels and say enough is enough and it’s getting way to weird for me out here and it’s no use.
“Besides, it defies everything I’ve come to learn and throws my life into a tailspin!” Good!
I’ll take “weird with meaning” any day. We need new tools, new understandings, and new spiritual methodologies desperately, to not just exist here, but defy this parasitic invasion of our species and planet. Old methods simply won’t work and obviously never have. Attempting to confine us to their playing field has been the smartest ploy they ever had – and ultimately the only one.
We have to let loose to realize that at its true nature humanity is unstoppable and uncontainable, and that this time around we’re not going to fall for the old tricks nor take this lying down any more.
Much to their chagrin. Hence the insane toxified and fascist clampdown world we’re witnessing today. We are their enemy.

Launching Into the Far Beyond

We’re here. It’s time for the big adventure and clearly a time for letting go in new and wonderful ways. We’re being called where precious few have dared to go, at least in this generation of human existence. It’s our time, our place, our space and our calling. The time to reach into the great beyond is upon us.
When we realize there’s nothing to fear in conjunction with the great confluence of energetic influences we’re currently experiences, we quickly come to the realization much more, and much better, is required to overcome the dark and increasingly complex forces we’re facing at every level. The very fact of their morphing oppressive existence is testament to our need to adapt.
So much has to do with our egoic identity regarding who we think we are and what we think we can be or perform. Their programming is limitation – freedom is the realization of our utter infinite potential.
The requirements for this adventure are simple: Letting go of attachments of all sorts and a solid desire to go wherever Universe leads and inspires us. That’s a rather broad generalization but we simply need to let go of the known and genuinely and unconditionally draw in the greater manifestation of source that always awaits us.
Enjoy the ride, but never forget that once you’ve willingly entered these new dimensions you are now a warrior.
And there’s no better willing manifestation of the precious gift we’ve been given.
Love always, Zen
ZenGardner.com
See also:
Changing in Times of Accelerating Change
Getting A Grip on Letting Go

Thanks to Zen at: http://www.zengardner.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum