OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania Loud-booms--900x450
Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania
June 3, 2016 ·

Two waves of very loud explosions were heard in and around the Romanian city of Iasi around 10:30 UTC (13:30 local time) on June 1, 2016. Witnesses say that sonic booms were heard in a diameter of 50 – 75 km (31 to 46 miles) around Iasi, shattering windows and shaking the ground two times within 15 minutes.
Although there are no official explanations as of yet, reports we received describe the event as similar to the February 2013 meteor that exploded over Chelyabinsk, injuring more than 1 000 people and damaging more than 3 000 structures.
Our reader from Iasi said: “It felt like a group of waves, that hit one after the other. Some glass was broken in apartments, the furniture was shaken, but it was not a simple earthquake, and the sound was identical to a sonic boom and very very similar to this (Russia Meteor sound shockwave). The weather was very cloudy, so I can’t tell if there was any smoke or trace of anything. 15 minutes after the first wave there was another. It was less powerful, but it lasted longer, for about 5 minutes. After the bang, lights from the house and the TV turned themselves off and came back on after a few seconds.”
“No one knows what happened, but a lot of people heard and felt it, from the center of the city to the areas located some 50 or 75 km from the center. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any news about craters found or recordings of the event yet. There are some photos of shattered glass, and one local mall was affected, but officials either keep quiet or they answer it wasn’t them.”
According to Marius Bodea, the director of Iasi airport, a sonic boom was heard, but there were no aircraft in the area capable of producing this noise. “Airlines told us they had no problems. The only military aircraft that flew over the airport this afternoon was not supersonic,” Bodea said.
Gina Tiron, head of the Moldova Weather Center, said there were no reports of weather phenomena that would be capable of producing the boom. Representatives of the Romanian 15th Mechanized Brigade said they had no ongoing military exercise.
If you witnessed this event, have any information, pictures, videos, etc., please contact us.

IF YOU ENJOY THIS SITE PLEASE TELL OTHERS ABOUT US…SHARING IS CARING

Thanks to: http://bendedreality.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Waves of Mysterious Sonic Booms Shake Ground, Shatter Windows in Iasi, Romania Palmerston_north
Loud Bang Over New Zealand Town Remains a Mystery
June 3, 2016 ·

The source of a loud echoing bang has the Palmerston North police and fire service baffled.
A “deep resounding bang” was heard at about 10pm on Thursday, near Kelvin Grove.
A police spokesperson said police attended the callout but they were not able to locate its source.
“It was a definitely a loud deep bang – nothing like a gun shot bang, which is quick and high pitch.”
Palmerston North Astronomical Society member Noel Munford said the noise could have been a sonic boom created from a fire ball.
But he said if it was a fire ball, then there would have been reports of people seeing a “bright light”, burning space junk, shooting across the sky.
Gail Lucinsky said she heard the explosive sound from the bottom of Pahiatua Track.
“It was so loud that I jumped out of my skin thinking that one of my parents had fallen heavily and hit the wall in the room behind me.”
She said she went outside to look for a source but could not find anything.
“A transformer exploding was suggested as a likely cause, but we couldn’t see any part of Palmy in darkness, so it remained a mystery,” she said.
Sofia Butler said she heard the explosion sound “very loud and clear” from Lombard St.
“I also heard lots ot teens roaming around the streets which at the time I thought may be responsible for that big bang. I haven’t heard anything like it to be fair.”
Suzanne Phibbs said she and her neighbours heard the noise from Limbrick Street in Terrace End.
“It was loud and shook the house.”
Geoff Bethell said he heard the bang from Milverton Park.
“I heard a very loud bang sometime last night but, being me, didn’t give it a second thought …. It was so loud I thought it was nearby and just a few drunks setting something off in Milverton Park.”
“If it was so loud all over Palmerston North I’d have to suggest a very small fireball either coming down to earth or exploding as an air-burst over the city,” he said.
Wayne Sio was woken by the noise.
“The wife and I were sound asleep and woke up instantly it was so loud, and it actually felt like the house vibrated.
“We are in the Milson area near the airport and thought something must have happened at the airport,” he said.
The Milson fire service attended a call to Kelvin Grove after residents complained about a loud explosive bang.
But Palmerston North central senior station officer Graeme Mills said nothing was found by the fire service.
They had been in touch with a power company on Thursday night to see if any outages had been reported.
A Powerco spokesperson said there were had been no reports of any bangs or any equipment failure at that time in Palmerston North.
A Defence Force spokesperson said the army were not responsible or related to the noise.
“No, it wasn’t us.”
The police spokesperson said they would continue to look into the situation if more information came to light.

IF YOU ENJOY THIS SITE PLEASE TELL OTHERS ABOUT US…SHARING IS CARING

Thanks to: http://bendedreality.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum