Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt arrested- Meta 1 Coin STILL post ing YouTube vids!
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 5:47 pm by Carl Spackler

» UFO News ~ Sightings From North America Of UFO Orbs Flying In A Triangular Formation plus MORE
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 3:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did the Simpson's Predict George Floyd's Death?
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - warrant executed
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ozzy Man Reviews: Humans Being Nice
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Venus Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire"
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 1:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: June
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Giant Ancient OOPArt Found In Java?
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Groups Infiltrated w/paid Bad Actors- All assets deployed plus MORE
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 1:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - UFO's, Consciousness, and Meditation
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solid Gold Star-Map Found In Peru
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 1:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Here they COME!
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 1:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Keith Ellison, Prosecuting George Floyd Murder
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 1:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The George Floyd Protests – 20 Unanswered Questions
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Everybody's talking about it!... But WHAT is it?
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ PLANET X BLACK STAR SKYWARRS plus MORE
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» German Scientist Harald Kautz Vella discusses Coronavirus & OXYGEN
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 12:59 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Lifting the Lockdown with Prof. Dolores Cahill, Dr. Judy Mikovit & Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 12:56 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 500 environmental activists on mobile phone companies to stop 5G - Paris, France
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NON PROFIT Ministry Needs Donated Truck 1 & 2
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 12:32 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» "This Will Affect Everyone" - Robert Kennedy Jr.
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Disposable Civilizations
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CROP PATHOGEN CRISIS | Northern Hemisphere Crops Freeze
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spider Woman's Legacy & Spider Man's Lore
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jonathan Pie: LOCKDOWN episode 7: Back to School
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyYesterday at 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Brian May: Good cops of all colours bravely speak - 01 June 2020
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leave the collective herd/pack for INDIVIDUALISM
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyYesterday at 9:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Reno Sky Crap
LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » NEW CAGE WOO SLINGERS, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD

LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail ]
Date: Sunday, 5-Jun-2016 12:54:50

Hi, Folks -

In reference to:

DAVID CRAYFORD ----------IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY…………… ………… AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING
igots2no -- Saturday, 4-Jun-2016 17:58:30

Received via e-mail from Jerzy Babkowski:

=====

Dear Mr. Crayford,

Your comment back is defining of your intellectual agility to be that of a small soap dish; a status previously reserved for the American Lawyer. I was truly hoping you would not be, so that is really unfortunate.

The reason I state this is because I have never attacked you. You have attacked me, and continue to do so even after I point out the errors you have made. Your outright lie defines you again, and you are not worthy of a second glance at this point. I do not engage in discourse with liars and similar charlatans.

Yes please provide me with an address for service, as I will indeed have legal look into your claim of sovereignty and the immunity thereto you speak of. I will test you as I promised, and I will enjoy having a day in court. It is all too easy to make statements and hide behind some sort of diplomatic immunity, which you are professing quite blatantly of doing. Please send me your address for service, and that of the American Lawyer, and the OITC. I challenge you to do this, and we shall see what the real Truth here is.

Your comment about infinity status of the collateral accounts has elicited a remarkable consternation on your part to the point of grovelling to lower levels of intellectual astuteness in respect of bodily functions. That was quite unexpected, but quite indicative of my assertion that you continue in your status of not only being a fake, but a ninny of sorts. The infinity accounts can NOT be touched, accessed, or brought forward to usage at this time, and your reaction is one of sheer senselessness in this respect.

I do promise you a speedy response from legal to get the process started and have the Truth laid bare. I so look forward to that.

Sincerely
On behalf of and for
Landa China Development Investment Corporation
Jerzy Babkowski
Chairman

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

LATEST JERZY BABKOWSKI RESPONSE TO DAVID CRAYFORD Liar-liar-pants-on-fire-GIF

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum