OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64??

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

To the S4PP (VFI) Group,

This is also posted at Dinar Daily!

http://www.dinardaily.net/t55299-currency-scam-in-great-falls-mt

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 1686750091

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

I wonder what these folks are saying about the Dinar Corp. Inc.?

Illinois Man Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud in Connection to Sales of Iraqi Currency
       Montgomery, Ala. – On Monday, July 11, 2016, Husam Usama Tayeh, 36, of Oak Lawn, Illinois, pleaded guilty to committing wire fraud, announced United States Attorney George L. Beck, Jr and Joseph P. Borg, Director of the Alabama Securities Commission.  Tayeh’s guilty plea resulted from his operation of a business that unlawfully sold Iraqi currency---dinars—over the internet to customers all over the country.  A joint-federal and state investigation led to Tayeh’s guilty plea. 
       According to court documents, Tayeh was the owner of Dinar Corporation, Inc. (Dinar Corp.), a company registered in Nevada and headquartered in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.  Through Dinar Corp., Tayeh operated a website. On that website, Tayeh offered to sell customers Iraqi dinars.  One of the ways that Tayeh’s customers could buy dinars was through installment contracts.  When a customer entered into an installment contract, Tayeh promised to place in reserve the quantity of dinars to be purchased by the customer.  Tayeh assured customers that he would ship them the reserved dinars upon the customers making their final contract payments.  Tayeh defrauded customers in that he never actually placed dinars in reserve and never had access to enough dinars to fulfill all orders should the orders all come due. 
       Court documents also explain how Tayeh found his way to an Alabama federal court.  Tayeh was unable to find a bank in or around Chicago that would take his ill gotten money.  Therefore, Tayeh contracted with a resident of Dothan, Alabama to launder the Dinar Corp. proceeds through Dothan banks.  
       At some date in the coming months, Chief United States District Judge W. Keith Watkins will sentence Tayeh.  At the sentencing hearing, Tayeh faces a maximum sentence of 20 years’ imprisonment as well as a fine. 
       “Tayeh used advanced technology to commit classic fraud—he duped people into spending their hard-earned money on his worthless wares,” announced United States Attorney Beck.  “Tayeh’s caused harm all over the country.  I am proud to say that we in Alabama put a stop to this far-reaching scheme.”
       Mr. Borg of the Alabama Securities Commission added, “the Iraqi Dinar ‘investment opportunity’ is a scam that has existed for more than a decade and has regained some of its former popularity.  Investors are lured by the ‘can’t miss’ method in which the interested investor profits from a severely undervalued currency that is ‘certain’ to appreciate in value in just a short time. We will continue to investigate and prosecute those like Tayeh who prey on main street investors.”
       The case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Alabama Securities Commission.  Assistant United States Attorneys Jonathan S. Ross and Kevin P. Davidson are prosecuting the case, along with Steven P. Feaga, Deputy Director of the Alabama Securities Commission for Enforcement and Prosecution, and Amanda W. Senn, General Counsel of the Alabama Securities Commission.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdal/pr/illinois-man-pleads-guilty-wire-fraud-connection-sales-iraqi-currency

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

probably oh shit!

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 1824860899

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Iraqi Dinar Revaluation Scam: Exposed

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 CenterLC

Iraqi Dinar Revaluation Scam: Exposed

• January 14, 2014|

It never fails. When meeting someone for the first time and explaining to them that my background is in currency trading, the response is almost always the same, “what do you think about the Iraqi dinar?”. When I finish chuckling to myself, I attempt to give my best explanation of the dinar revaluation. I guess maybe I should be more open-minded, after all, there are still kiosk in malls around America with the sole purpose to sell dinar to those that don’t know any better.

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 Screen-Shot-2014-01-14-at-6.31.04-PM

Dinar Kiosk operated by Dinar Inc.

What is the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation Scam?

For those that have no idea about the rant that is going to ensue, let me first explain what this whole Iraqi dinar revaluation scam is all about. 

The Setup: The belief is that you can buy Iraqi dinar, the currency of Iraq, right now (cheap) with the hope that in the future the value is going to increase significantly due to political stability in Iraq.

It seems to me that the height of this dinar craze was in 2008-2009. Just about anyone that knew me, and knew my background then, was buying dinar or researching “buying dinar”. I must have preached enough sense into those that were asking because there has been a lull in that famous question. However, now that I am out on the road meeting new people from all over the world, it seems that the dinar craze may be catching a second wind.

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 CenterLC

So…is the Dinar Revaluation a Scam?

A Brief History Lesson of the Iraqi Dinar (my version)

Back in 1982, Saddam Hussein – through his almighty powers – set the value of 1 Iraqi dinar equal to $3.22 USD. It is important to note that when this rate was set, the currency was not freely traded on the open market. Thus, the valuation of the Iraqi dinar could never be revalued by the outside world. Fast forward to 1991, post Gulf-War, the Iraqi dinar had fallen to 1 Iraqi Dinar equal to $0.0003 USD. Quite the change.

This is where the argument picks up steam.

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 Screen-Shot-2014-01-13-at-1.21.51-PM
The snake oil salesmen, currently selling Iraqi dinar, will lead the public to believe that now that the United States has gone into Iraq, captured Saddam Hussein, and “straightened things out,” the Iraqi dinar is surely going to revert back to those 1980’s levels. Right now you can buy roughly 1,160 Iraqi dinar for a whopping $1 USD. Well all be damned, if I buy just $100 USD worth of them there dinars (currently equal to 116,000 dinar) and the price comes back to the 1980’s level, next thing ya know Jed’s a millionaire.

(If you didn’t get that joke watch this)

Wait, theres more!

If you weren’t sold on simply believing the dinar is going to revert back to the 1980’s level because [insert applicable relative/friend] said so, there is more proof it is going to happen. Look at the Kuwaiti dinar and the German deutsche mark after the wars. This is another (in)famous argument of the dinar salesmen. True, the Kuwaiti dinar and the German deutsche mark did rise steadily post wars. However, comparing pre-war Iraq to pre-war Germany or Kuwait is preposterous at best.

If you haven’t caught onto my sarcasm surrounding all that is the Iraqi dinar, let me provide you with the quick facts that I blast back to people asking me about it in the first place.

Lets just say that a miraculous turn of events happens and the Iraqi dinar is suddenly of equal value to the US Dollar. That is, the 116,000 dinar you bought today for $100 USD is now equal to $116,000 USD tomorrow. Cha-Ching! You hit the lottery didn’t you? Of course, so you set off to the same mall kiosk/internet site you bought the dinar from to begin with, laughing all the way. But wait, that same kiosk/internet site you bought the dinar from doesn’t buy it back.

Why?

The Iraqi dinar still remains a currency that is not freely traded. Currencies such as the euro, yen, pound, etc. are traded daily, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Every day over four trillion dollars are exchanged on these markets. However, the Iraqi dinar is not one of them. I suppose if you had invested $100 into Iraqi dinar and suddenly it was then worth the same as the US dollar (now at $116,000, post revaluation), you could afford to fly to Iraq and exchange them yourself…

If that still wasn’t enough of a reason to believe that the Iraqi dinar revaluation is highly unlikely to happen in the fashion that has been portrayed by the best of internet marketers, I’ll leave you with one final note. Iraq is still inundated with massive debt. A country with massive debt is highly unlikely to go poof and make their currency on par with the US dollar. Sure, there might be a lot of oil in Iraq, but not quite that much. The exchange rate between the USD and Iraqi dinar has been virtually stagnant for 5 years. I equate buying dinar to lottery tickets, but with worse odds.

So there ya have it.

Now, how do most people I spend the time explaining this to respond?

“Oh, alright then, I guess I’ll just buy $100 worth just to be safe.”

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 Huh

HUH???

I don’t understand why, with all the odds stacked against you, that you would be interested in buying into a pipe dream. Nonetheless, the Iraqi dinar revaluation is likely, but revaluing to a rate anywhere near the USD, euro, pound, etc is highly unlikely. Maybe instead, you should buy into shares of the TheTradingTravelers.com???

http://thetradingtravelers.com/iraqi-dinar-revaluation-scam-exposed/

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Oh look...Something new from Steve! LMAO

---------------

Since there are a bunch of idiots sharing our private information on their forums we decided to remove all details from this website.  To be fair idiots is a harsh word.  The real word is misinformed people.  We will try our best to inform them.

Our products are ebooks and we probably have the largest Library of Ebooks on the internet, a Library of 6,000+ ebooks!!  Check out a sample of them by clicking HERE

We also have plans on having not only pet products for sale but human products as well.  Our members will be able to market all our products and receive commissions for doing so including the ebooks they receive in our program with the majority of them having Resale Rights allowing our members to keep 100% of the cost they resell our ebooks for.

Occasionally we receive different income enhancing programs that we participate in using our profits from S4PP.  We enter into these programs and share the profits with our members and therefore help to change the lives of our members by putting them on the Road to Financial Independence.  All we ask is that once you have eliminated your debt, and those of loved ones, that you use the funds to help better your community.

A particular forum on the net is saying we are a scammer.  Since we are NOT using our members funds for entering into these income enhancing programs which are legal programs, exactly what are we doing that warrants such accusations?

If we are a scammer we must be the worst one in history since we are 1,000 times more transparent than the government is.  LOL    That forum not only STOLE our phone number, address, and now a picture from our Facebook page taken from a Family Portrait, plus we have lived in the same location for 49 years and have not even had a traffic ticket let alone ever been arrested!!  We even have a PERFECT driving record with not ever being in an accident!!

By the way, just to let those posters know on the forum below you are breaking the law when stealing pictures of us from our fb page and putting it on a public site without our permission.  Plus you posted details taken from Private websites and NOT public sites.  We are NOT a public figure and therefore are protected by Privacy Laws.  If any of our members are an attorney you know how to contact us.

Only way to find out what is going on is to contact us by email or check back office.  Click this link to read about a similar case where a person that was attacked and defamed by another forum sued and won in court.  At this time we are too busy to take legal action but once we have more time will sue for defamation of character if everything about us is not removed.  Let's hope the owner of this forum is a smart business person.  We recognize that they think they are doing people a service but since I am NOT a public figure they can and will be sued if everything is not removed. 
http://www.courts.ca.gov/opinions/nonpub/F065577.PDF

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hmmm...

so now they are an ebook biz and not a super secret private currency group that charges hundreds to get into and then makes their "clients" sign NDA's to keep it super secret any longer???

Guess this guy needs to bone up on his law regarding public vs private also. Maybe they have an ebook on the subject?

Thanks Nash!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 1686750091

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Hey Purps,

Have you heard anything from this sniveller yet?

First he wants his followers to come over and do his dirty work for him.

Now he is just to busy to send you an official request to remove the posts. LMAO!

If he wanted to keep all this on a private website, as he claims it is, then he should of made it that way to begin with, but then he wouldn't be able to sell his wares, would he?

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? - Page 2 Steve-16

Did you notice that he took the links down to your site off his "public" webpage? LOL

With all the views that you got over at oom2.com , I'm betting that this amateur didn't want all the folks involved to see what was really going on.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Nope not a word. I have never been contacted by these guys.

These scammers are all talk. Not a single thing they can do. But with over 4000 views on just this post alone I am sure they are not happy with us.

They have also stopped stalking the site.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum