OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The hypocrisy of the Assange case
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is the Untested and Dangerous Monkeypox Vaccine About to get an EUA to Avoid Legal Liability for Deaths and Injuries?
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Children To Be Given Polio Boosters To Protect Against ‘Vaccine Derived Polio’
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» @DONTPAYUK
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyToday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Costa Rica’s New President Ends ‘Illegal’ Covid Vaccine Mandates
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyToday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE: IRS Pulls Job Post Detailing How New Accounting Agents May Use ‘Deadly Force’ After Backlash
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyToday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Loser!” – Psychopath Tony Fauci BOOED LOUDLY before Throwing Out First Pitch at Mariners Game
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyToday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Actual Job Posting: The Biden-Harris Regime Is Seeking IRS Agents Who Are “Willing to Use Deadly Force
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyToday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: The Raid, Jesse Watters and Lindsey Graham
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Denmark Bans COVID Vaccine for Youth Under 18
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things —
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Victims, medical professionals speak out about injuries caused by COVID vaccines
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» On Trump Raid, Democrats Say ‘No one is above the law’ except...
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enormous sinkhole swallows up the ground in Chile
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Unleashes Machine Gun-Toting Agent on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Residence
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aussie Doctor Risks Medical License to Tell the Truth About COVID Vaccine Injuries and Deaths
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Since covid “vaccines” were unleashed, athlete deaths are up 1700%
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Cancer Explosion: Pathologist Reports on Rise of Aggressive Cancers Since mRNA Shots
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Revolution Has Begun’: 75,000 Brits To Stop Paying Power Bills Amid Inflation Storm
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Before You Inject Your Child” – Dr. Robert Malone
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unleashed by Democrats, the IRS ‘beast’ is coming for all with incomes under $200K a year
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 24-Year-Old Irish Athlete Dillon Quirke Dies Unexpectedly After Collapsing Mid-Game
"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » "Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie

"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

bs4ever

bs4ever

If this bloke stood for public office he would have every vote cast

"glass dildos of corruption"

lmao

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

oh wonderful!!!!

I was hoping you would see this one. I posted it just for you!

LOVE this guy!!!

bs4ever

bs4ever

Thank you Purpz

He has a few vids flying around, all of them tweaking the ego of the pompous and flatulent

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

bs4.....

I think I am reaching my tipping point with being able to handle the abject stupidity and insanity that is on this planet at this time....

Is there even a single reason to hold on? I mean WT total F is wrong that most are not flooding the streets and tearing down the palace or in this case the White House walls???? What is it gonna take.

I am so tired of reporting news to non responsiveness. And I can not believe that is a word. heavy sigh...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I hate this world right now

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

p.s...

wanna talk?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

just realized I am breaking down on thread entitled glass dildos!!! ahahahahahaha

okay that fixes it all LOL Back! :)

bs4ever

bs4ever

Check your email.....and left you a message xx

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

xox

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

no surprise we were cut off just as the pearl's of wisdom were about to flow is it?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OMG thanks to those that have my real info and called or texted!!! OK you gave me strength  GIANT MAHALO
XOXOXOXOXOXOX

"Surrounded by glass dildos of corruption" - Jonathan Pie  CkowJ3XWkAAmDbq

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum