OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO NEWS ~ Black UFO spotted in New York City plus MORE
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO sighted by NASA on Mars
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyToday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Salk Institute Study on Certain Ingredients
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyToday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare Mineral Can Remove Harmful Toxins & Heavy Metals With Just 30 Seconds a Day
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Shunning
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Donnel Baird
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senior NHS Board Member Warns: Stop The Genocide Or Our Children Are Next
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyToday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» $1.2 M reward offered for proof COVID-19 virus exists
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctic Pine Island Glacier is not doomed
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Real life X-Files: Government UFO sightings exposed
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyToday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» BRILLIANT: Florida will fine any business or school $5,000 each time it requires a “vaccine passport” or proof of COVID-19 vaccination
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Frequency Change: A Deeper Look at COVID Vax Transmission Phenomenon
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyToday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Synthesize New Two-Dimensional Material
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TESS Detects Bright, Long-Lasting Gamma-Ray Burst
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 6:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Set to Authorize Pfizer Vaccine for Adolescents, But Some Experts Question Need, Ethics
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 6:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater- QAnon Is Freaking Out Over Bill and Melinda Gates’ Divorce
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX Moon Mission IS OVER! NASA Suspends Contract after Recent MUSK-BEZOS Spat on Twitter!
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange lights emerging over the sea in South Carolina
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» May the Forth
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Violated Law to Inflate COVID Cases and Fatalities
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scottish Inventor creates Road surfacing Out of Waste plastics
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Deleting the Reset’, The Imminent Struggle Ahead
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » POISON PLANET » VACCINE TRUTHS: MEDICAL INDUSTRY LIES » EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!

EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'! [VIDEO]
Posted By: NaturalWisdom
Date: Friday, 10-Jun-2016 19:19:00

Prominent Holistic Doctor in New York Allegedly Commits Suicide
Erin Elizabeth | Health Nut News
June 10, 2016
http://bit.ly/1U0aEjP

[snip]

It is with heavy heart that I announce to you another death of a holistic doctor. This time it is a prominent holistic doctor who practiced in Long Island (New York) His website video actually calls him a “leading physician of the world” and his patients are posting on my Facebook page (and sending emails) that they don’t believe it was suicide.

Dr Alex Shvartsman, was a well known holistic dentist AND an ND (a Naturopathic Doctor) who was found dead this past weekend at his home and allegedly took his own life.

It’s not unusual for many in this sad unintended series to have multiple degrees as a doctor. This well loved doctor was a dentist and an ND, while others were MDs and PhDs or DCs with PhDs and so on.

Dr. Shvartsman practiced mercury and drill-free dentistry. Below is a YouTube of him posted a few months before his death.

Dr. Shvartsman--Why Are Humans the Only Species with Crooked Teeth?
Healthier Dentistry
Apr 1, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNaSqsLvw74

Thanks to Erin and: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  Empty Definitely not for beginners! Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:13 am

morrispatman

I had to quit watching and listening when I got only halfway through the video because it was giving me a headache. I can't seem to grasp the Mandela effect because it is like discussing an event that happened years age and the other person saying it didn't happen the way you remember it. My wife Nettie and I had a discussion about the car wreck I had in March of 1971. According to the way she remembered the event, I died, but according to the way I remembered it I was told and shown how to change the outcome and I lived. We can't both be correct? Or can we, because a person can't be dead and alive at the same time? Right?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
do we ever really die?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum