OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG Empty POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:28 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG Cartoon-house-on-fire-Fire

POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 12-Jun-2016 19:45:25
In Response To: POOFness for Jan 3: Anthem (Mr.Ed)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: THE FREEDOM SONG
To: Hobie
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 19:28:49 -0400

The Freedom Song
I picture something is beautiful
It’s full of life and it is all blue
I’ve seen the sunset on the beach, yeah
It makes me feel calm, when I’m calm

I feel good
When I feel good I sing
And the joy it brings makes me feel good
And when I feel good I sing
And the joy it brings

[Chorus:]
Come on along, I know you really want to feel our song
We've got some life to bring
We've got some joy in this thing

I see birds fly across the sky, yeah
And everyone’s heart flies together
Food is frying and people smiling
Like there is no other way...

To feel good (good)
and when I feel good I sing (sing)
And the joy it brings makes me feel good (good)
And when I feel good I sing (sing)
And the joy it brings

[Interlude]

I feel good
And the joy it brings makes me feel good
And the joy it brings

It brings me freedom (freedom), woah,
got to get yourself to that freedom
It's freedom
Singing freedom (freedom) woah,
you deserve your freedom
It’s a smile you can keep in your heart
Freedom, woah,
Everybody got to know freedom
Love to feel in it beauty
Freedom, woah,
got to get to someone,
Got to get to someone,
Got to get to someone,
Got to get to someone freedom
Freedom, woah,
everybody know freedom
It's freedom, come on, try to sing
Freedom, woah, everybody got to know freedom
Break it down

Get you [x7] that freedom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqqCgW7wUMI

POOF SAID

Now for today: the news is traveling around the globe that many changes are afoot and so they are. Many. There are large ones and smaller ones, and some that will affect everyone.

There is nothing that needs to be done except to know and recall where your strength is and who is your guiding light; make that your Higher Self, please. Do the continual assortment of information and recall where the loud voices are and the quieter softer voices that do not need to raise havoc nor make issues where there are none.

The same mandate remains: the work is on-going and the owners that help make the inroads are not disturbed nor moved by loud mouth voices. They work for the higher good that are at work even this instant doing the information gathering that is required.

So whether you believe or not makes no difference. You are just a cog in a very big and intricate plan for the realignment of resources and the right action of an intended upliftment of humanity as such as can be by elements that can cover the global situation as those exist. Not all of this is to be understood, or can it be.

There are many complex issues that defy the lesser known minds to encompass. Just be aware that the work never slows down. And it will be successful. It won t happen until it can be successful.

Just driver the message of hold on, have faith, make the sane choices you can make, and continue supporting the troops that are still diligently working to assist where they are given the opportunity.

Their work is that of the unsung heroes. You who read are the recipients of far more legacy-wise than you will ever know. The dragon families are quite in tune and they do know the score for all sides of this matter. They are sorry for the plight of the people but if it were not for them things could get a lot worse very soon. Add energies for the turn around, not to the dissing that has gone on and is of no worth to any one.

Make the changes you can make. It all starts with each person anyway. Who are you, what do you believe, where is your faith, what are you doing, when do you expect to be an asset to the planetary work and how do you plan to do that?

You have been like baby birds with your mouthes open saying feed me feed me and we had indulged that for quite a time; we are being told to remind all of you have a part to play in this too. What do you expect; and when? How do you see it playing out? Are you part of the problem or are you being an asset to the contribution being made by others. All of this is at play right now.

Word is that you will see some major shifts in the entire process in the not very distant future. Believe it or not. Does not mater. Let the naysayers have their day and continue on with what you can do.

It is that much has been lost in the recognition of the value of each person s light-bearing abilities. Deciding to diss or deciding to disbelieve, or deciding to disavow, or deciding to make negative energies is not where you should be putting your attention right now. How do you view that as helpful. Make your peace with the time line and step back. Ask yourself How am I helping the cause? Will it hurt my resources to honor the needs of those who are at the helm of this thing called Omega or PPP's." You are the ones giving it energy or deny it. Are you lightening the load or adding to it. See that?

What is your position and how do you think that position might help or hinder. Make a conscious decision to be an asset. End of story. How can this be said any plainer than what has been said for so long? The work here is to help you remain aware of the work on-going and nothing more. There is much headway being made and that is the short and sweet end of this…P...

SUSAN SAYS

As the gnashing of ideas continues to run rampant on the internet, it is very hard to not get caught up on all the plans of what our future reality offers to us. Many offer nothing but fear and gloom for the future of our country.

I sincerely hope many of you have joined millions in holding a vision for prosperity and abundance. Jointly we can change any time-line to accomplish all promised rewards!!

The information available to give you a clear picture as to the movement of the PP's has been muddled with much negativity. I do know that the process behind the scene has picked up speed and hopefully by next week I will have more definitive news to report.

Meanwhile please use your positive visualization capacities: it is the most effective tool we have in speeding up the release of our ever evasive Gift.We ARE part of the solution!!!
Namaste, S

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

WHAT AN INTERESTING WEEK WE HAVE HAD THUS FAR. ALMOST LIKE THE START OF A NEW CHRISTMAS TIME IT SEEMS…SAME KIND OF ENERGY. THE LAST BIT (THE SPECIAL) I DID ON TIMELINES AND CRITTERS HAS HAD A GOOD RESPONSE AS MANY HAVE WRITTEN IN AND CONFIRMED THAT IT FITS WITH WHAT THEY HAVE EXPERIENCED. AMAZING WHAT WE HAVE GONE THROUGH THUS FAR, AND WHAT WE HAVE AND ARE ENDURING. WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE, THE ONES THAT WOULD FEED HAVE A MUCH MORE DIFFICULT TIME DOING WHAT THEY DO. KNOWLEDGE IS THEREFORE CRITICAL TO UNDERSTAND AND COUNTER THIS CRAP.

A LOT HAVE ALSO THANKED ME FOR THE METHOD OF TELLING TRUTH FROM LIE. THAT IN AND OF ITSELF IS SO USEFUL. ANYTHING YOU HEAR OR READ, YOU CAN INSTANTLY FIND OUT WHETHER IT IS TRUTH OR LIE. SO WHEN READING THIS MESSAGE, OR OTHER BLOGS TOUTING 1,000 USD PER DINAR, YOU CAN FIND OUT RIGHT AWAY WHAT YOU ARE GETTING FED. VERY COOL AND HAPPY TO HAVE GIVEN YOU THAT PIECE. VERY VERY USEFUL. JUST REMEMBER TO LET THE EGO GO, WHICH IS DONE THROUGH THE INBREATH THROUGH THE NOSE, AND OUTBREATH THROUGH THE MOUTH. IMPORTANT TO DO SO EGO DOES NOT COLOR THE ANSWERBACK.

Thank you. I applaud your honesty. I know what you say to be true. I have stories to tell. One day l will have the honor and pleasure to meet you and tell some stories. I kiss your heart. T

OH, AND TO THOSE THAT STILL CLAIM IT IS NOT ME WRITING SUCH THINGS, THE USUAL “GO POUND SAND” APPLIES. IT IS BETTER THAN SWEARING OR STOOPING TO SLIMIER THINGS.

Hello ( Zap ),

Thank you for the information.

Do you remember years ago when you, me and Christopher met in Vancouver? We went out onto the balcony and discussed many things. The three of us knew then that we were kindred spirits, familiar souls.

I really liked Christopher. He was aware, knowing and did / wanted to help humanity. He is missed.
KS

YES I REMEMBER WELL. HE IS MISSED. WISH HE WAS HERE. I WISH HE DID NOT PLAY GOD WHEN HE HAD OCCASION TO MEET OTHER SPECIES. I WISH HE WAS STABLE ENOUGH IN HIS OWN SELF TO LET GO THE EGO, BUT IT GOT TO HIM IN THE END. WHEN ON HIS DEATHBED, HE WAS VERY VERY SORRY BUT IT WAS TOO LATE.

NOW THAT WE ARE SO CLOSE, THERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT SHOULD BE LOOKED AT VERY VERY CAREFULLY. REMEMBER THAT WE ARE NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET AS FAR AS THE CABAL IS CONCERNED, AND PRECAUTIONS SHOULD BE TAKEN TO SAFEGUARD YOU AND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO LOOK AFTER YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY.

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE USUAL STUFF TO DO WITH PREPPING FOR SOME HOLOCAUST, WHICH WILL NOT HAPPEN, BUT IN RESPECT OF THE FINANCIAL TERRORISM THAT IS ONGOING AND DOING ITS BEST TO KEEP YOU UNDER UNTIL THEY CAN NO LONGER PULL THAT KIND OF CRAP ON US.

IN RENO, PEOPLE WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN NDA (GAG ORDERS) WHEN THEY GET CASHED OUT. THE NDA IS VERY IMPORTANT. THIS IS A DOCUMENT THAT WILL GOVERN YOUR TRANSACTION AND ENSURE YOU DO NOT REVEAL FROM WHERE YOU HAVE RECEIVED MONEY.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU HIRE A LAWYER TO GO OVER THIS NDA, AND GIVE YOU LEGAL ADVICE.

THE REASON WHY I SUGGEST THAT, IS BECAUSE IF THE NDA SAYS SOMETHING LIKE: IF YOU OPENED YOUR MOUTH TO ANYBODY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO RENO TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE, AND THIS CAN BE PROVEN, THEN WE CAN CLAW BACK ANY MONEY YOU ARE ENTITLED TO.

SO IF YOU TOLD YOUR DOG ABOUT RENO AND DINAR, AND THE DOG GETS ON THE STAND AND SAYS “WROOF WOOF WRUFF”, THEN THE GOVERNMENT CAN TAKE BACK ALL THE MONEY YOU ARE ENTITLED TO. SO GO GET A LAWYER.

THIS IS A CABAL SPONSORED NDA, SO BE CAREFUL WHEN READING IT (GET THE LAWYER TO DO THAT), AND BE CAREFUL SIGNING IT. REMEMBER THERE ARE OTHER WAYS OF DOING THINGS, AND OTHER DOORS TO KNOCK ON. THESE ARE FAST CHANGING TIMES AND MANY OPTIONS EXIST.

THE ENTICEMENT WILL CONTINUE TO GET YOU TO COME TO RENO. THEY WILL ESCALATE. YOU WILL BE GIVEN ALL KINDS OF GREAT EXCHANGE PRICES RANGING FROM $3 TO $300 AND ANYTHING IN BETWEEN. TNT TONY IS IN JAIL I HEARD, SOMETHING TO DO WITH 3 MILLION AND CANADA, BUT HIS BROTHER HAS TAKEN THE MANTLE AND PROVIDING ENTICEMENT. WHAT IS THAT SAYING? OH YES, BEWARE OF GEEKS BEARING GIFTS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE FOR A TROJAN HORSE.

JUST BE VERY VERY CAREFUL. PLEASE.

I received this update, what do you think ?
Posted in TRTC Chat by Fisher, June 11, 2016

"This past week saw several geopolitical movements and all were signs of progress towards implementation of the permanent global financial reforms. Ultimately, the implementation of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change, which includes terms for all gold backed currency revaluations, for all 195 sovereign nation.

China and the defaulted USA, Inc., agreed in principal to several key aspects of the final transition protocols forth coming this week, beginning with Wednesday, June 15, 2016.

China and the new Republic of the US agreed to new currency and bond terms, which allowed both nations to ratify into force The Paris Agreement on Climate Change (RV).

This means all 195 sovereign nations of the world have now ratified into force the Paris agreement on Climate Change, revaluation and the financial reform can now be implemented.

The New Republic Intermin President, Joseph Dunford, negotiated a separate set of books for the new Republic verses the old USA, Inc., which does not penalize the Republic's new economy for the past debts, which in turn increases the Republic's long term currency value, as well as sovereign bond rating.

President Dunford is now flying Air Force One, with full-time presidential detail.

OK, IS HE FLYING THE PLANE, OR ARE THERE OTHER PILOTS? AND WHEN CAN WE SEE THE MAN GO INTO THE WHITE HOUSE. LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT.

The currency rates at this time are as follows:

IQD/IQN $80.00
VND/VNN $70.00
ZWR/ZWN $70.00

HERE WE GO. EXCELLENT ENTICEMENT RIGHT? THAT WILL DRAW THEM INTO RENO I BET.

Zimbabwe will be the reserve currency for all of Africa. This is with China's blessings. This is also a historic bond against the assets/land, of the continent of Africa.

The Zimbabwe currency and historical bonds will be redeemed at face value and mandatory 50-year payout.

THIS IS ONE OF THE PLANS I HEARD. HOW VALID, I DO NOT KNOW YET.

Fallujah has been taken by US forces and is 100% secured.

Landa Global has received multiple tranches, as part of the humanitarian projects funding. The first tranche was in the amount of $500 T.

LOL. YARIGHT. THE FIRST TRANCHE OF A TEST 2 MILLION TRANSFER HAS MAGICALLY MYSTICALLY BECOME A 500 TRILLION FULL BLOWN PROJECT FUNDING ALLOCATION. WHO MAKES THIS STUFF UP?

Potential, Future President, Paul Ryan, along with the underground new Republic Congress, is busy resetting all federal laws back into constitutional agreement, which means repeal of Obamacare, Glass Stegall Act, Dodd Frank Bill, etc.

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO DUNFORD THEN? OR WHAT IS UP WITH DONALD TRUMP? NO ELECTIONS COMING?

Major legislative changes are on going and happening by the hour, without a whisper of a mention by mass media.

MAS MEDIA IS STILL CONTROLLED BY THE CABAL SO THAT DOES NOT SURPRISE. BUT IS THERE ANY OTHER INDEPENDENT THAT IS NOT SCARED WHITE TO REPORT ANYTHING?

Internal Brazilian government issues, as well as Olympic funding, were settled this week. This allows their currency to be reset, with other sovereign nations in the upcoming GCR.

I may have missed some at the end of this post. If it is reposted later this afternoon, I'll send it at that time. This is one of the posts that can't be copied. They only leave it in chat for a few minutes. Just long enough for us to read and then immediately erase it. Velma

Fisher added--

Landa Global and paymasters for the Prosperity Programs, were notified their funding is available.

COOL, BUT THAT IS PARTLY TRUE. THEY WERE INFORMED THAT THE FIRST TEST TRANSFERS WERE CLEARED AND WERE BEING SENT TO THEIR PAYMASTER.

All were advised the funding is contingent on the USN's being released. That is in the works.

NOPE. THE USN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LANDA PROJECT FUNDINGS. ALL IN EURO AND USD STILL UNTIL THE CHANGE.

Jack Lew has signed off on the USN's, he just has not given any public announcement yet."

China's yuan trade system to open branches in London, New York
http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKKCN0YY0MU

THAT IS A VERY GOOD SIGN. JUST LIKE THE CHINESE GIVING SOME 30 ODD BILLION OF YAN ALLOCATION TO THE USA. VERY GOOD.

Dear Susan and Zap

listen to all of the Landa calls and get all of the Poof and Zap letters. I am totally IN with the Humanus humanitarian projects.

You Are Amazing
my question?
and of course I do not know if you know the answer..or? if you would be allowed to share that information with me? Pray you do Pray you will

Dave S. ( Sedona connection) just sent out a letter telling some of us that only he and his Chines Elder can exchange our currencys? and ask that we send them in to him and his LLC? and that there will be NO private exchanges for us here on the ground mom and pops so-to-speak
well??
what do you think or know about that??

I have no idea whom to trust with this very important decision as you can well imagine??
another character is saying our Zim notes will be able to exchange for humanitarian projects( but limited time and still no 800 numbers?)
MY Hearst Desire is in the Humanitarian Projects!! but still we wait? I don't know if that was as clear as mud but I truly feel we are all in this together..just not sure whom to listen to or trust about this...Doug says by the time we find out about it it will be over? which means to me our currencys will be really really low, at best? I guess that's what he means by that?

I do not know how to express my love and gratitude for you
or? how to let you know you can Trust me , even?
I am pretty alone in this venture,,save G.O.D.
I will go with-in but also feel the need for some outside counseling on this one?
In Love Light Hope Truth
Cindy

THE TECHNIQUE OF TELLING A TRUTH FROM A LIE IN THE SPECIAL REPORT WILL BE USEFUL TO YOU. I DO KNOW DAVE IS DOING THE BEST HE CAN WITH WHAT HE HAS, AND IF HE IS SUCCESSFUL, GREAT. HE IS METICULOUS IN HIS WORK AND CAREFUL AND DOES WANT TO DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR HUMANITY AS SO MANY OTHERS DO. THE ONLY PART THAT I HAVE CONCERN IN IS THE CABAL CONTROLLED PAPERWORK THAT HAS TO BE FILLED IN, SPECIFICALLY THE NDA WITH ITS CLAW-BACK CLAUSE. ASK DAVE ABOUT THAT ONE AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS. MAYBE HE IS NOT AWARE OF THIS CAREFULLY CRAFTED “OUT”, IN WHICH CASE YOU WILL BE DOING HIM A SERVICE IN POINTING THIS OUT SO HE CAN ADDRESS IT PROPERLY AND MAKE SURE EVERYBODY IS OK. WE ALL LOOK AFTER EACH OTHER, RIGHT?

SO THERE YOU GO FOR THIS WEEK, MANY EXCITING THINGS TO COME NOW, AND DO PLEASE GIVE A HELPING HAND WHERE YOU CAN AS THERE ARE STILL A FEW DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE FIRST TRICKLES COME IN.

GOD BLESS AND MUCH THANKS TO YOU ALL. AND ALIAH’S BABY BRADD IS TURNING OUT TO BE ONE VERY INTELLIGENT GUY I HEARD. I SENT HIS LATEST PICTURE TO THE PRIVATE EMAIL. CUTE KID. HE IS OUR ADOPTED ONE – ALL OF US.

IN LIKELY GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JUNE 12, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

CONTRIBUTIONS
Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and the computers running. Much thanks...

Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG Tumblr_msy01oC3fS1rxi745o1_500

ZAP 6/15/2015
(ONE YEAR AGO)

POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG Empty Office of Poofness 6-15-15… “State of Confusion”

ZAP SAYS;  HI ALL,

BREAKING NEWS! THE NEW REPUBLIC IS DOMICILED IN THE UNITED STATES! 

WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE. TALKING ABOUT BREAKING NEWS, THIS IS REALLY JUICY.

REMEMBER WHEN NESARA FIRST BROKE THE NEWS ABOUT THE LAW THAT WOULD CHANGE THE FACE OF THE WORLD AND THE ECONOMIES, AND GIVE HUMANITY SOME BREATHING ROOM?

WELL, NOW WE HAVE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE “NEW IMPROVED” M1 SHOOTING HIS (VERY YOUNG) MOUTH OFF THAT ELEMENTS OF THE NESARA PROPOSITION WILL BE IMPLEMENTED, AND DEBT WILL BE WIPED OUT, EVERYBODY WILL BE CASHED UP, AND ALL WILL BE MILK AND HONEY.

THE INTERNET IS AFLAME WITH THIS NEW REVELATION.

MISS PHIPPS IS ORGANIZING A NEW CALL IN CENTER WHERE YOU TOO CAN FILL YOURSELF WITH FASCINATING INFORMATION FOR A NOMINAL CHARGE.

MUCH LIKE THE DIAL A DINAR, THIS BRAND NEW SERVICE WE NAMED “DIAL-A-BAG” (DAB), WILL FEATURE THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:

DIAL 1 – FOR INFORMATION ON HOW DEBT WILL BE WIPED OUT WITHOUT THE NEED FOR TOILET PAPER

DIAL 2 – FOR HOW TO REGISTER YOURSELF IN QUINTUPLICATE FOR DEBT FORGIVENESS

DIAL 3 – FOR LOCATIONS OF DEBT FORGIVENESS TESTING STATIONS

DIAL 4 – TO LISTEN TO HOWDY DOODY EXPLAINING WHAT FORGIVENESS REALLY MEANS

DIAL 5 – TO FIND OUT WHICH ROOM THE ADMIRAL WENT INTO TODAY

DIAL 6 – TO FIND LOCATIONS OF THE SECRET GOLD STASHES

DIAL 7 – TO LISTEN TO ACCURATE UNFOUNDED RUMOR OF HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WILL GET

DIAL 8 – TO FIND OUT THE TRUE MEANING OF M1 ALL THE WAY TO M16 – BULLETS NOT INCLUDED

DIAL 9 - TO DONATE TO M1’S PERSONAL AND PRIVATE AUSTERITY PROGRAM THROUGH BANKER BOB

THE DAB SYSTEM IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL, AND WE PROMISE A LITTLE DAB WILL DO YA. CHARGES ARE ONLY TRIPLE OF THE DIAL A DINAR LINES BECAUSE OF THE EXTREME IMPORTANCE OF THE MESSAGES.

BANKER BOB WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO PROVIDE FINANCING SCHEMES JUST FOR YOU, TODAY, ONLY, AND REAL SPECIAL 69% COMPOUND INTEREST RATES.

ALLOW ME TO PROVIDE A MEASURE OF REALITY HERE. YES, THE PLAN OF THE EXPERTS HAS RESULTED IN A SINGULAR PERSONAGE THAT REPRESENTED ALL THE ROYAL BLOODLINES AND WAS TO BE CONSIDERED THE ONLY AUTHORITY VESTED WITH THE MATRIX WEALTH ON BEHALF OF ALL THE ROYALS FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR HUMANITY.

HE WAS TO BE THE BRIGHT LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS THAT WOULD GIVE HOPE FROM FINANCIAL OPPRESSION. HE, ALONG WITH JOHN F. KENNEDY, WAS KILLED FOR THE ATTEMPT.

SO WHO TOOK OVER THE POSITION?

SO FAR, NO LESS THAN 6 PEOPLE IN THE LAST 5 YEARS HAVE CLAIMED TITLE TO THE POSITION.

MOST WERE FAMILY ELDERS WITH LARGE HERITAGE ACCOUNTS IN THEIR KEEPERSHIP THAT FANCIED THEMSELVES AS THE NEW M1 BECAUSE THEY HAD SO MUCH WEALTH AND COULD DO THE JOB OF M1.

SNUFFLES DEAR BOY CHECKED EACH ONE OUT, AND RANG THE GONG SHOW BELL EACH TIME.

NOW WE HAVE A CONTENDER AGAIN. AND THIS TIME, YOUTUBE IS THE FORUM TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW ABOUT SUPER DUPER SECRET M1, WHO REALLY IS SUPPOSED TO BE A LITTLE OLDER THAN THE CONTENDER AND HAS A BEARD I HEARD (DIAL 9 ON DAB TO FIND OUT MORE).

THE ROYALS WOULD NOT, EVER, REVEAL WHO THE SUCCESSOR IS.

LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD ONE. FOR SIMPLE SECURITY REASONS, THAT INFORMATION WOULD NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY, WHICH LEAVES CONTENDERS TO PLAY IN THAT SANDBOX ALL DAY LONG AND CREATE THE CIRCUMSTANCE FOR GREAT HOPE.

UNFORTUNATELY, AND MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE TRUE, IT IS NOT TRUE.

THE M1 WE DO SEE ON YOUTUBE DOING THE BREAKING NEWS THING, IS A FACE OF SOME ELDER THAT HAS DECIDED TO STEP FORWARD AND TEST THE WATERS, OR IS A DELIBERATE DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN WHOSE REASON ESCAPES ME AT THE MOMENT.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SUBSTANCE BEHIND THE CLAIM OTHER THAN MAYBE A CAVE OR TEN FULL OF GOLD, BAUBLES, GEMS, TRINKETS AND MASTER ACCOUNTS THAT ACTUALLY ARE PART OF THE MATRIX WEALTH OF HUMANITY, WHICH IS UNDER THE ULTIMATE OVERSIGHT AND CONTROL OF THE GRANDFATHER AND THE ROYALS.

WITH THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE AND THE SECRETS I HAVE BEEN PRIVY TO, I TOO COULD SPIN A PRETTY GOOD TALE OF STUFF UNDER MY CONTROL AND THE BIG PLANS I HAVE TO SAVE HUMANITY FROM THE FINANCIAL MONSTERS CIRCLING AROUND.

I COULD PROBABLY GET AWAY WITH IT FOR MAYBE A FEW DAYS/HOURS BEFORE THEY FOUND ME AND SHUT ME DOWN OR KILLED ME.

IT IS SAD TO SEE REAL WORDS THAT DO HAVE GREAT MEANING COMING OUT OF THE MOUTH OF A CONTENDER, BUT NOT THE REAL ONE.

THE ROYALS WOULD NEVER EVER EXPOSE THIS PERSON BECAUSE OF THE SENSITIVITY AND THE SPECTER OF DEATH AROUND THE CORNER SQUARELY AIMED AT HIM.

THE M1 POSITION IS TAKEN BY SOMEBODY THAT IS A HISTORICAL FIGURE. HE IS NOT DEAD EITHER.

I WONDER HOW LONG HE WILL BE UP AND RUNNING. HE LIVES IN A COUNTRY WHERE IT IS DIFFICULT TO CORROBORATE ANYTHING, IS FILLED WITH MILITARY GENERALS WHO ARE SELLING ROYAL ASSETS (THAT CAN NOT BE TAKEN LEGALLY OUT OF THE COUNTRY), AND WHERE THE MAIN ATTRACTIONS AT NIGHT ARE 12 YEAR OLD PROFESSIONAL HOSTESSES-ON-A-LEASH CATERING TO RICH AND FAT PEDOPHILES.

THE BEAUTY OF THE COUNTRY AND THE PEOPLE ARE PUSHED BACK IN FAVOR OF GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES AND SCAMS, AND THE USUAL EXPLOITS THAT KEEPS THEM POOR AND MANAGEABLE.

PERHAPS IT IS A HUGE COLLABORATION TO GET PEOPLE EXCITED SO THEY COME VISIT THE COUNTRY AND SPEND TOURIST DOLLARS? (SEE DIAL 6: LOCATIONS OF THE SECRET GOLD STASHES).

MAPS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE AIRPORT. IF THEY RUN OUT, THEY CAN REORDER WITH MISS PHIPPS AND GET THEM WITHIN 24 HOURS BY FEDEX.

THESE FINE WORKS OF ART ARE SELLING AT THE FABULOUS INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF $199.95 A COPY. DISREGARD THE CRAYON COLORING OUTSIDE THE LINES AS THE PIGS ARE RATHER CLUMSY AT THIS.

BUT, HERE’S THE GOOD NEWS: THE MAPS ARE PRINTED ON HEAVY DUTY 24 LB 8.5X11 BRIGHT WHITE PAPER ON THE FINEST UNDER $50 INKJET, AND WILL LAST AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT SPILL WATER ON THE INK OR GET CAUGHT IN THE RAIN. DOES IT RAIN IN THAILAND?

FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF ONLY $49, WE WILL WATERPROOF THE MAPS WITH SILICONE SHOE SPRAY.

ANYBODY THAT HAS BEEN TOUCHED WITH THIS NEW M1 FEVER IS REQUESTED TO CHECK IN TO YOUR NEAREST PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL FOR IMMEDIATE DELOUSING OF THE MIND.

THE M1-F CAN DESTROY FAMILIES, CAUSE FORECLOSURES, AND OTHER SERIOUS FINANCIAL AILMENTS IF IT IS BELIEVED.

BANKER BOB IS CONCOCTING A REMEDY AND VACCINATION OF THIS TERRIBLE M1-F THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ALL CALLERS ON THE DIAL-A-BAG LINES. NOMINAL FEE OF COURSE.

IT WILL BE IN ELECTRONIC PDF FORMAT SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT AT EASE WITH ONLY AN ADDITIONAL DOWNLOAD CHARGE (MISS PHIPPS…CANCEL THE CD COPIES – WE CAN CUT THE OVERHEAD LIKE BILL GATES DOES).

http://www.oom2.com/t29314-office-of-poofness-6-15-15-state-of-confusion

POOFness for June 12: THE FREEDOM SONG 4e907de2955565b7e1269343623c2281

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum