OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyToday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyToday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyToday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyToday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State football coach Nick Rolovich is FIRED from his $3m-a-year job for refusing to get COVID vaccine
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Accidentally Allows Someone To Tell The Truth On Air
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Draining Las Vegas: Here is who's using the most water in valley
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pilots in Flight at Higher Risk of Death from Myocarditis After mRNA COVID Shots Says Army Surgeon
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyToday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study Finds COVID Cases Unrelated to Vaccination Rates
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nobel Prize awarded for mirror-image molecules
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyToday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Study: CBD “Blocks” COVID-type Diseases
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyToday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lt. Col Scheller Gets Last Laugh…Gets $5,000 Dock In Pay As Punishment For Speaking Out Against Incompetent Biden Generals…Gets Stunning Go Fund Me Payout
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyToday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK Jr: Times Square Rally For Freedom Oct 16 (Updated – Photos)
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» PHE Data Shows Vaccine Effectiveness Is -109%: Infection Rate In Vaccinated People In Their 40s Now More Than DOUBLE The Rate In Unvaccinated
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Colin Powell Dies at 84 from COVID Complications – He Was Fully Vaccinated
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Americans Nationwide Are Taking Stand Against Vaccine Mandates
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyYesterday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Record cold and snow expected in Northern Hemisphere
"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16 EmptyYesterday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » BENJAMIN bla bla bla FULFORD » "Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16

"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Agreement" - Special Update from Benjamin Fulford 6-14-16

6/14/2016 08:52:00 AM 
Posted by benjamin
June 14, 2016

Special update: The Rothschilds finally got in touch.

This is what the Rothschilds had to say about the situation to a WDS member in Asia:
“It is 0440 hrs here. I finally got in touch with them. Strange time for sure. I spoke with Nat’s personal secretary. I am sure the call was rerouted. This is what she told me, ‘ we are aware of what you and your contact in Tokyo desire. We do agree and are working with other members of the family to make this happen. We are also aware of what is currently taking place. The Golden Lily’s are ready to be harvested. The first of 3 is being prepared now. The group that thinks they will get it, will not. It will be integrated in the change-over to the new plan. Each new district will have their own reserves, for their new currency. Each district will be part of a basket of Asian currencies that are backed with various commodities. We will send our representative over to meet with you, as we know how to reach you. After that, you and your contact in Tokyo will be able to meet with Nat directly, should you desire. Please be on standby.’

I have her name as well. At least the one she gave me… She sounds like she is British, as I can hear from the way she talks.

I do not know what you should do with this information. Maybe release part of it, and hold the part about actually naming xxx back for now.

It seems that your numbers were checked out and they are obviously aware of what you have been saying in your weekly updates…as well as our conversations?”

So in other words, the Rothschilds have finally agreed to support a massive campaign to end poverty, stop environmental destruction and trigger an exponential expansion of humanity into the universe. This is good new indeed for the planet. We will keep readers posted on any further developments.

http://benjaminfulford.net/

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum