OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery object filmed in the skies over Wichita
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - The Cult of Lucifer
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Family Fined, Kicked Off Their Own Land For Living In RV
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What We Know And Don’t Know About The Events Of January 6th
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Case for Closing Public Schools… Indefinitely
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are The Recent UFO Disclosures Setting Us Up for A Mass Deception of Epic Proportions?
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» North and South Dakota State Legislatures Pass Bills to Invalidate All Unconstitutional Biden Orders
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 2:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3-1-21… “Middle East Power Struggle Tip of the Iceberg”
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness February 27, 2021
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Balance
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 1:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chant these Ganesh Mantras on Tuesdays to remove hurdles from your path
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Movement
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 1:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nothing more absurd than this can be believed
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 1:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carl Jung: How The Media // Internet Reinforces Shadow Projection | Psychology & Philosophy
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual individuality / Physical heredity
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Exploring Ghost Mines of Utah in 1869 (Silver City)
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Experts Call For Immediate Ban Of Entire Class Of Chemicals Damaging Babies’ Brains
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 1:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 12 Residents Die After First COVID Vaccine in Wales Nursing and Dementia Care Centre
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» New mammogram guidelines for women recently vaccinated for COVID-19
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette & Jannie have a discussion with Bryan Hummel in regards to restoration of land
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 1:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TARTAR PHONIC TECH
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 1:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» EXPOSED: World Bank Coronavirus Aid Comes With Conditions For Imposing Extreme Lockdown, Reveals Belarus President
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Biden blocks $1,400 stimulus checks for 16M Americans after tightening income eligibility
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO over Ludhiana, Panjab, India plus MORE
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s Syria Attack: An Actual Impeachable Offense
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden STILL Won’t Publish Schedule, Visitor Logs, nor Hold a Presser
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE »  PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States.

PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

There is no longer any question as to whom the real false-flag psychopath terrorists are.

Only a grouping of demented psychopaths would betray humanity, and purposely create conditions such as to bring their own country to this point...

--------------

PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States.

Susanne shares her insights about the preparatory measures the DHS and military are taking, and why:

"They know the collapse is coming," says Susanne.

"So they are preparing for it."

Susanne also shares shocking information about a computer banking virus that may be used as the excuse to shut down banks internationally.

"If you hear about this in the news, you have 72 hours to do whatever you plan to do before the collapse."

This is a 2-part MUST HEAR interview with one of the best new media writers and researchers on the scene today.

False Flag Computer BANKING VIRUS to Roll Out Martial Law?

Susanne Posel [1 of 2]

https://youtu.be/njp2BRrWoJw

PART 2 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States.

Susanne has concluded that the plans for the global elite include nothing less than the theft of every asset you own, and the global extermination of at least 90% of the population.

A satanic group of psychopaths is in control, and we must defeat them before they defeat humanity.

This is a 2-part MUST HEAR interview with one of the best new media writers and researchers on the scene today.

This Global Cabal Wants to STEAL EVERYTHING and Kill 90% of Us - Susanne Posel [2 of 2]

https://youtu.be/0X9wza3YDLs

shakes4life2

Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZGpL30n-GQ&feature=player_embedded

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum