OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Canadian Truckers’ Freedom Convoy to Ottawa Is Underway
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyToday at 1:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 100s of Published Reports of Post-Vaccine Medical Distress (Part 1)
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyToday at 1:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lawyers Worldwide Sue Govts at International Criminal Court for COVID Crimes
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Domenico Biscardi Whistleblower Doctor Found Dead
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyToday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» City Suspends Vaccines for Children After 10-Year-Old Girl Suffers Heart Attack Following Pfizer Jab
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quadruple-Vexed Israel Breaks World Record in Coronavirus Cases
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyToday at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» COPS VIOLENTLY BREAK UP KENNEDY VACCINE FREEDOM RALLY IN BRUSSELS
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyToday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 1 Million Deaths and Injuries Following COVID “Vaccines” Reported in VAERS as Second Year of “Experimental Use Authorization” Begins
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» RH Negative - Is there copper in our blood?
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antidotes for Toxins Found in COVID19 ‘Vaccines’
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Protesters gather at Lincoln Memorial to rally against Biden's embattled vaccine mandates
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Barrister, Richard Orme- “Vaccine Passports, Mandatory Vaccinations Are Against The Nuremberg Code”
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» NATO’s “Space Policy” Outlines Readiness to Jointly Respond to Attacks in Space
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK Jr. Gives Historic Speech at Lincoln Memorial Today for March Against Vaccine Mandates and Medical Tyranny
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carjackings soar by up to 510% in major US cities: Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and New Orleans are all experiencing ‘disturbing’ spikes in crime
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange granted the right to appeal extradition – UK High Court
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Where Is Peng Shuai?’
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top 8 Sky Events in 2022
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 5:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If hospitals had utilized the Zelenko protocol with intravenous vitamin C and vitamin D, then covid-19-associated deaths would be virtually nonexistent
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Bezos' new startup company aims to cheat death
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Declaration Now Backed by More Than 17,000 Doctors and Medical Scientists Around the World
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Croatian MP Confronts Macron Over His Vaccine Mandate ‘Death Penalty’
 PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States. EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE »  PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States.

PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

There is no longer any question as to whom the real false-flag psychopath terrorists are.

Only a grouping of demented psychopaths would betray humanity, and purposely create conditions such as to bring their own country to this point...

--------------

PART 1 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States.

Susanne shares her insights about the preparatory measures the DHS and military are taking, and why:

"They know the collapse is coming," says Susanne.

"So they are preparing for it."

Susanne also shares shocking information about a computer banking virus that may be used as the excuse to shut down banks internationally.

"If you hear about this in the news, you have 72 hours to do whatever you plan to do before the collapse."

This is a 2-part MUST HEAR interview with one of the best new media writers and researchers on the scene today.

False Flag Computer BANKING VIRUS to Roll Out Martial Law?

Susanne Posel [1 of 2]

https://youtu.be/njp2BRrWoJw

PART 2 of 2: Writer & researcher Susanne Posel of Occupycorporatism.com joins me for an in-depth conversation about the government's plans for martial law in the United States.

Susanne has concluded that the plans for the global elite include nothing less than the theft of every asset you own, and the global extermination of at least 90% of the population.

A satanic group of psychopaths is in control, and we must defeat them before they defeat humanity.

This is a 2-part MUST HEAR interview with one of the best new media writers and researchers on the scene today.

This Global Cabal Wants to STEAL EVERYTHING and Kill 90% of Us - Susanne Posel [2 of 2]

https://youtu.be/0X9wza3YDLs

shakes4life2

Surviving 2012 and Beyond - The Coming Financial Collapse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZGpL30n-GQ&feature=player_embedded

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum