OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Halo Child’s Orbs EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halo Child’s Orbs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halo Child’s Orbs Empty Halo Child’s Orbs Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Glimpse of Spirit #23: Halo Child’s Orbs ~ Aveen Banich
Halo Child’s Orbs Halo-child-cover-1080x675Halo Child is a friend I met on Facebook after seeing some of her amazing, beautiful and colorful orb photographs. Her pictures would stop my scrolling and make me smile. Each was more spectacular than the next. Chances are you have captured an orb at some point in one of your photographs. They are translucent circles of varying sizes and colors that many believe to be evidence of guardian angels or loving energy from another dimension. They often show up in the perfect place and are considered a sign of blessed and positive energy. All photographs in this piece are Halo Child’s work.

Halo Child’s Orbs 11215208_707712912685386_205027183_o-294x300

Halo Child consistently and intuitively captures amazing and colorful orbs- literal glimpses of spirit. I was thrilled to recently speak with her for this installment of “Glimpses of Spirit”. It was yet another connection made possible thru modern technology and guided by spirit. Halo Child was a breath of fresh air in my life that day. Her humility and beautiful soul shine thru in each orb she captures. Her story is one of how life imitates art. There is beauty everywhere; all we have to do is look for it.
Halo Child’s Orbs 11212277_707713339352010_32844104_n-228x300
Halo Child lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. She moved there from California a few years ago after going thru a divorce to start over. Circumstances led her to become an assistant manager in an all-you-can eat Vegas buffet. She found her way to orb photography (seemingly on a whim but actually divinely guided) four years ago. The way that she glimpses spirit thru her camera has helped her glimpse spirit in all things.
How do you define the word “spirit” Halo?
Spirit is the life force that is in every single thing. We are spirit as is everything else- even seemingly inanimate objects. I can see that thru my camera. I have been called to take pictures of things that looked dense and solid and seen spirit. For example, I once took a picture of a concrete bridge. Thru the lens it had dissolved into particles of light- tiny orbs that flowed into the water under the bridge. Once you begin to see objects bleed and dissolve into one another, you realize that nothing is as separate and solid as we think. It really is all connected.
How does that all encompassing definition influence how you move in the world?
Halo Child’s Orbs 11196452_707712289352115_1903026874_o-219x300
It reminds me that all I have to do is just pay attention, look and I will find spirit. That quality will be revealed to you. Everything is alive. It is only the frequency of vibration that varies.
Halo Child’s Orbs 11009191_708957475894263_1671313814247625188_o-246x300

I am an assistant manager in this heavy and dense buffet in Las Vegas. I have recently taken to calling it the “Buffet of love” to make it a little easier for me to be there. The people in this buffet are a huge mash-up of society. There are different cultures from all over the world all that have different ways of doing things. People are gambling and many are behaving in ways you would not believe. I have seen things – people throwing up, people with eating disorders, sick people, drunken people, rude people who treat me as if I am not there.
For a long time after I started working at the “buffet of love” I really struggled. I wondered, “Why was I here?” and “Why were they here and acting like they were acting?” At first, I wanted to feel as separate and distinct from these customers as possible. However, that didn’t make me feel one bit better. It did not alleviate my suffering.
I had to acknowledge that I indeed am like them, that we are the same and that they of course have a beautiful, divine spark despite their choices. My challenge to myself was to be in that environment and make sense of it.
Halo Child’s Orbs 11168764_709145392542138_755764237946028762_n-265x300
I began to try to make meaning out of this physical seemingly unimportant job. I asked myself, “How would Jesus bus this table?” That attitude gave me patience and focus to continue. I came to understand that my task was to take this menial task and put the highest possible meaning on it and see what happens.
And guess what? Working at the buffet of love has been getting easier.
How did orb photography begin for you?
About four years ago, a book by Diana Cooper fell into my hands. It was about orb photography and it really called to me. I had never taken any photography classes but did have a point and click camera my ex-husband had given me. I am sure I am doing everything “incorrectly” but I just go purely by intuition. I am called to take 100 pictures a day. I just point and shoot and spirit reveals itself! This feels like my calling and it is fluid and effortless.
Halo Child’s Orbs 11078174_709339169189427_3537483296026752371_o-272x300
I can see orbs thru the lens of my camera before I even take a picture. I live in an apartment complex and don’t own a car so I take most of my pictures on my walks around my home. At work, there is a corridor outside the buffet that has nice trees and I find orbs there.
How does it feel to take these beautiful photographs Halo Child?
It feels incredible! They blow my mind. They are amazing and awesome. I can’t help but just be wowed. I will be walking along and the light just calls to me. There is a bright and brilliant light in Las Vegas. I will capture something completely new and my mouth will literally fall open. I am sure people watching me think I am insane as I take pictures of seemingly nothing. That is ok! I am so blessed.
Halo Child’s Orbs 11210444_708811312575546_4689272521109334528_n-225x300
Sharing these pictures is fun and a wonderful connector to friends all over the world. Inspiring people feels wonderful. People ask for interpretations and I tell them I really don’t know. Orbs are personal and the interpretation should be personal. I don’t like to label or limit the orbs. They mean different things to different people. I don’t like to force myself to see the same things over and over. If someone gets healing from a picture, that is enough. I think people often have better interpretations than I do and that is ok.
If everyone looked in this way, do you think they could capture orbs?
Definitely! Begin with a beginners mind.
When I started, I wanted everyone to take a picture with orbs to blow their minds wide open and help them wake up. Even the process of trying is beneficial. You look thru the camera trying to create a beautiful picture. What a great thing to do! You are training your mind to look for beauty. Slowly you begin to look for beauty in your world elsewhere. For me, in the buffet of love, and it is there too!
Halo Child’s Orbs 11020254_708585825931428_2682349170904438300_n-252x300
The beauty in the pictures is a reflection of the beauty in our own consciousness.
Focus on your world in this positive way and extract beauty from it. Expand outside of yourself into the beautiful world around you. Beauty heals.
Any advice for those looking for their path or having a difficult time?
Two things. First, throw away your television. Turn off your computer. Look up from your phone and be still. Hear into the silence. I think that is so important. Get some silence in your life and you will begin to hear what is real. When I first moved to Vegas after my divorce I had no money and no distractions. I found silence and also realized that my soul was talking to me!
I go into the buffet and everyone has a phone in there hand. People are looking at their phone while walking with plates of food almost hitting one another. It is like witnessing zombies moving thru that restaurant. Many things will try to capture you attention and distract you. Be determined to find the silence.
Halo Child’s Orbs 11153407_707712662685411_789100678_o-233x300
Second, look into the mirror with love. Love yourself. Just as I look into my camera to find beauty in the world, I realized it was just as important to look into the mirror to find beauty within myself. When we look for beauty- it shows up.
When I started this practice, I didn’t want to make eye contact with myself in the mirror. My eyes would jerk away. Now I can do it and tell myself how awesome I am. When I began to do that then I could go out into the world and tell others how awesome they were. You may need to fake it to begin. Fake it until you make it.
Halo Child’s Orbs 552441_258365460953469_1748327425_n-1-268x300
Source: Glimpse of Spirit #23: Halo Child’s Orbs | Aveen Banich

Thanks to Lauren at: https://angelstoyou.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum