OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

FORECLOSURE - the Original Promissory Note must either be returned to the signor or cancelled by the court.
Date: August 12, 2012 10:49:44 AM PDT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: short note

here is something I have added to the 5th edition publication that
I cannot stress enough. THis is the purest form of truth you will
ever know.

BOTTOM LINE

One very important legal concept you should know; it's a
concept that every lawyer and banker refuses to discuss,
every court refuses to hear arguments about, and is the
single most important factor that proves incontrovertibly
every foreclosure is a scam being perpetrated upon the
people of this country:

No foreclosure is 'perfected' and/or 'complete' until
the Original Promissory Note is either returned to the
signor or cancelled by the court.

That is the law; that has always been the law; and that
law has never been abrogated. This single unarguable
fact proves that what is happening in this country is
nothing more than a coup d'état by the bankers with
the assistance of our elected officials.

I have witnessed dozens of court cases, read thousands of
documents, studied several state's laws and have come to the
conclusion no court will ever allow this mandate to be used
because of the obvious fact the banks would always lose.

I know through personal experience and my own research
that Notes continue to be resold after the homes are
foreclosed. In one case, we discovered a Note had been
sold 5 times in the 6 months following the foreclosure.

You must understand completely that every aspect of this
coup being perpetrated on us by the bankers was planned,
is unlawful, and requires the assistance of the courts
and public officials.

If you have a difficult time believing the judges and
elected officials are involved, just take a few minutes and
research what their retirement programs are vested in. You
will discover that judges, cops, politicians and all other
state agents' pension funds are primarily invested in 2
things: the real estate market and privatized prisons.
Now you know the truth about why we are being driven into
poverty and why America has more people in prison than
any other country.

http://foreclosuresecretsblog.com
http://www.notarycomplaint.com

John C. Stuart, aka Mobius Nemesis
4101 W. Union Hills Dr. #1043 Glendale, Arizona (85308)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This is great info.

Thanks ymo!

MartyM

MartyM

Thanks ymo, a point I have been aware of but neglected. I'm currently exploring the protection of filing "Quite Title". Any thoughts anyone??

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

topspin2

Right dowm my alley.......The judges are involved in the scam and unless you are very well schooled in the process they will run over you..Read and study before attempting to address the court.

terbo56

terbo56

There are really no such thing as a 'court', nowadays, all it is is a big 'Romper room' for idiots-

topspin2

Enter as a lamb my friend........Just an FYI....

terbo56

terbo56

Topspin2- I have been in court for several non law issues, and when I was there, people thought it was 'playtime'- It reminded me of 'Night Court', remember that show?This was in Maine- :shock:

Anonymous

Marty, I perceive you speak of acquiring "Quiet Title" for your home/property :)

It is not necessary to "go-to-court" to do so, but instead create your own "court of record", as achieving "justice" in the existing system is quite challenging these days (although I'm plugged into a group that is having success with that & teaching WtP to equip ourselves to take back our so-called "judicial" system, along w/ law enforcement and all public serv-ants via calling them to be accountable and faithful to their sworn Oaths of office).

re simple Quiet Title you create APART from their "court": Robb Ryder has process whereby you can lawfully Revoke a Deed of Trust (Mortgage) in the public record and lawfully ACCEPT the Deed for your property, thus wiping out any associated "debt" thereupon. youtube has instructional videos for both processes; it's extremely important you comprehend and "own" the process by studying and learning the why, how, and WHO YOU ARE, to most successfully implement them.

Blessings 2U as you discover & implement Truth, Justice, Abundance & Freedom ... ❤

Anonymous

Thanks, Ym 4 bringing John Stuart's latest here :)

His showmetheloan.net was a great education and revelation to me awhile back- he has been on the cutting edge of solutions for mtg fraud awhile now...

RE: WtP group re-claiming America's judicial and public serv-ants loyalties to We the People (WtP), the living men/women beneficiaries of God-given & Constitutionally-guaranteed rights- that site is: www.setoffdebt.com

a great ministry team of people serving & equipping WtP w/ excellent lawfull resources & processes to intelligent, peaceful and effective VICTORY for WtP..
Halleluyah!! much free info available there.... Learn WHO You are & how to take dominion over the so-called ptb, effectively, peacefully, lawfully...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum