Since there are a bunch of idiots on the links below sharing our private information on their forums we decided to remove all details from this website. To be fair idiots is a harsh word. The real word is misinformed people. We will try our best to inform them.
1. The website they have in their forum is NOT owned or operated by the financial institution they refer to but one of the customers that volunteered to put it up to help get new customers. That is why you find a gmail account connected to it and not a financial institution's own domain.
2. What happened in Montana was caused by sharing way too many details with a group who turned out to be moles.
3. The "I" in their name does NOT stand for investment but Institution.
4. They are only buying dinar and dong from customers who have made their deposits already and this is ONLY a perk for first few thousand customers. Customers did NOT become customers just to sell their currencies. We joined because of their internal transfers and debit cards, as well as their other services, and not because they can buy our currencies.
5. As for the Belize page of course they can not do business there. They do not even have a charter there.
6. Why have they not opened up yet? Their charter says they have to be able to purchase currencies when they open up and they are relying on a multi-government institution to give them the permission to purchase currencies before the revalue occurs. Before they can receive permission this multi-government institution insists on speaking with 12% of the customers but only speaking with 1/3 of the ones they are calling since calls are made during work ours for the customers the majority of the time. After revalue is done they will not need permission to purchase.
7. We are NOT part of the institution either and merely a customer that volunteered our services to streamline the system for getting customers properly registered. That is the reason we have a gmail account.
8. As for our private offerings it is for members only and none of them are at risk. We absorb all the risks. Our client that we use for the program passed compliance by the most strict regulatory agencies you will find anywhere. Payments for our members will soon be going out since our 1st Contract is already near Step 7 of 10 Steps.
9. Only accepted pledges for our 3rd Contract and not funds although some have requested us to allow them to pay now instead of waiting.
10. Majority of the 3rd Contract will be covered from our members receiving principals back that were in the 1st Contract. That is totally voluntary and NOT mandatory.
11. We did not put a gun to the head of any of our members to participate and it is 100% up to them if they participate or not. But like them we have lost funds in the past and therefore have set this up so the only one that can lose is us.
12. If we are a scammer we must be the worst one in history since we are 1,000 times more transparent than the government is. LOL That forum not only STOLE our phone number, address, and now a picture from our Facebook page taken from a Family Portrait, plus we have lived in the same location for 49 years and have not even had a traffic ticket let alone ever been arrested!! We even have a PERFECT driving record with not ever being in an accident!!
By the way, just to let those posters know on the forum below you are breaking the law when stealing pictures of us from our facebook page and putting it on a public site without our permission. Plus you posted details taken from Private websites and NOT public sites. We are NOT a public figure and therefore are protected by Privacy Laws. If any of our members are an attorney you know how to contact us.
Only way to find out what is going on is to be on our nightly calls as well as contact us by email. Click the links below, sign up, and thank them for interfering in your business and causing us to remove everything on our website. This is a Private site and NO Information is supposed to be shared anywhere and especially not on those dinar guru websites!!