OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO NEWS ~ Strange cigar shaped objects flying through our sky plus MORE
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyToday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spaceships Landed On The Moon Captured By Nikon Coolpix P1000, Real or Fake?
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyToday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Liquid water discovered inside a meteorite
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyToday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High – The Woo Deal
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Self-Spreading Insanity: The Age of Contagious Vaccines
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The People Are Rising: Melbourne, Australia Freedom Rally May 15, 2021
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyToday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biodigital Convergence: Bombshell Document Reveals the True Agenda
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyToday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/17/2021 - Human Sacrifice on Temple Mount Won’t Save Satanists
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyToday at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» My Thoughts on the ArVee by Anna Von Reitz
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyToday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI releases documents on Seth Rich’s murder
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyToday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The CDC is Suppressing Data?
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyToday at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Princess of Kent Reportedly Develops Blood Clots After Getting AstraZeneca’s Covid Jab
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyYesterday at 4:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Charles Unleashed - ROSWELL DISCLOSURE - THE WHOLE TRUTH
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Hologram Repair Inc
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flight crews saw UFOs 'every day for two years'
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyYesterday at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Virtue Signaling And The Cult Of Woke
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» In Dracula’s Castle Vaccination Is Rewarded by Access to the Torture Chamber. What’s Plunging With the Needle?
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Look at These French Fries’ – their Bullshit Scamdemic rolls on
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» BBC Reporter Liz MacKean Who Sought To Expose BBC Pedophilia Ring Found Dead
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Switzerland Cancels it Currency
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyYesterday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Age Of Fear’, A Graduation Message For Terrifying Times
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Beasts Smell Blood
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  EmptyYesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go

WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  Empty WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:37 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  13620827_10154402791560530_6309939152873745914_n

WARNING: Playing Pokemon Go Could Be Placing Your Child In Real Life Danger
Child safety experts have issued a stark warning over the new Pokemon Go app as the craze reaches the UK - and lures players to a sex shop. The game - which allows players to collect digital monsters in their actual surroundings - has not yet been officially released in the UK.
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  Pokemon-go-dangers-warning-children-parents-933x445
by Geoffrey Grider July 12, 2016

Pokémon Go is a ‘huge security risk’: Experts warn logging in on your iPhone using Google gives hit game access to ALL your account details

It came out of nowhere, and all of a sudden Pokémon Go has taken America by storm. But the stories coming out around it are unsettling and we feel it is something you should know about.
For starters, experts have warned that iOS users of  Pokémon Go are putting themselves at risk by signing up using Google. By signing up to the game, it gives make Niantic access to the user’s entire Google account – from email to search history.

Security expert Adam Reeve said he first noticed the issue signing in online.

‘On a whim I went to see which permissions it was granted,’ he wrote. ‘To say I was a little stunned is putting it lightly – it said: Pokemon Go has full access to your Google account.’
Reeve believes the game, based on a game called Ingress developed by Google before being spun out into its own firm called Niantic, is not actually using these permissions for anything other than logging people in.
‘I obviously don’t think Niantic are planning some global personal information heist. ‘This is probably just the result of epic carelessness.’ However, he admitted he had deleted his account in light of the issue.

‘But I don’t know anything about Niantic’s security policies. I don’t know how well they will guard this awesome new power they’ve granted themselves, and frankly I don’t trust them at all. ‘I’ve revoked their access to my account, and deleted the app. ‘I really wish I could play, it looks like great fun, but there’s no way it’s worth the risk.’

Pokémon Go lured children to a sex shop in the UK

Child safety experts have issued a stark warning over the new Pokemon Go app as the craze reaches the UK – and lures players to a sex shop. The game – which allows players to collect digital monsters in their actual surroundings – has not yet been officially released in the UK.
But those who have managed to download the app have already been directed to catch Pokemon at the rather sinister ‘Private Shop’ in Plymouth, Devon.
The shop is the latest danger zone to have appeared in the game after players were lured to a string of unsavoury sites around the world, including the headquarters of Hells Angels in New Zealand and a methadone clinic in Australia.
Charities had already warned that the game could be ‘hijacked’ by paedophiles who could manipulate the software to lure distracted children to secluded spots.
But there were fresh warnings today as the game itself began to show a potentially more harmful side in its choice of so-called PokeStops – real-life landmarks where players can stock up on goods and improve their characters.
Charities had already warned that the game could be ‘hijacked’ by paedophiles who could manipulate the software to lure distracted children to secluded spots. source

Thanks to: http://www.nowtheendbegins.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  13680794_1187027684689695_1639981358553824132_n

3WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  Empty Re: WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  13654304_521578331371504_2745601096521254226_n

4WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  Empty Re: WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  13606661_521621874700483_1790123995111659624_n

5WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  Empty Re: WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:39 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
WARNING ! NEW MIND TRAP: Pokemon Go  Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/JX3iuCpgM50

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum