OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Best of TS Caladan Video
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New warp drive patent has emerged online
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyToday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Were Emergency Vehicles At The US Capitol Building Feb 2, 2021?
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Vaccine Injury Reports Grow in Number, But Trends Remain Consistent
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clinton Aide Doug Band Flips, Implicates Boss in Pedophile Ring Probe
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe’s Long Decline
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Trump the Pathfinder
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of Florida Residents Report Side Effects Following Wuhan Coronavirus Vaccination
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyToday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange anomalies sticking out of Antarctica's ice sheet
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physicists Just Found 4 New Subatomic Particles That May Test The Laws of Nature
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery object filmed in the skies over Wichita
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - The Cult of Lucifer
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Family Fined, Kicked Off Their Own Land For Living In RV
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What We Know And Don’t Know About The Events Of January 6th
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Case for Closing Public Schools… Indefinitely
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are The Recent UFO Disclosures Setting Us Up for A Mass Deception of Epic Proportions?
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» North and South Dakota State Legislatures Pass Bills to Invalidate All Unconstitutional Biden Orders
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 2:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3-1-21… “Middle East Power Struggle Tip of the Iceberg”
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness February 27, 2021
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Balance
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 1:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chant these Ganesh Mantras on Tuesdays to remove hurdles from your path
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Movement
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 1:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nothing more absurd than this can be believed
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 1:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carl Jung: How The Media // Internet Reinforces Shadow Projection | Psychology & Philosophy
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual individuality / Physical heredity
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Exploring Ghost Mines of Utah in 1869 (Silver City)
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Experts Call For Immediate Ban Of Entire Class Of Chemicals Damaging Babies’ Brains
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 1:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'”

Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'”

Posted on 2016/07/15 by kauilapele
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” 150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_p1010142_crop_150_83This day I’ve felt very interesting inner things going on. One is an energetic “recovery” of sorts, particularly with reconnecting with the ocean after a few days of being absent. The other is rather a sense of “intrusion” coming into my energetic arena.
Now this has likely happened before, and part of it today was sort of related to attempting to “help out” a couple people. Then you help them out, and they start asking for more help, and more help, and so on. Not exactly was this my situation, but I did have to set up the boundary within myself that I would go so far, but no farther. Respecting my own inner sense of where I needed to remain, energetically (and if you know what I’m writing about, you’ll know what I’m writing about).
“Intrusion” moments have also happened around the social media scene, where I’ve felt rather inundated with friend requests, etc., revolving around FaceBook. So I halted approving friends for now. I’ve also decided to keep most of the Kp blog postings to FB as viewable by friends only. These are all outer responses to an inner sense that I need to “protect” and honor my energy space at this time.
Why? No idea. Do I need to know why? Absolutely not.
I suppose if our energy realm “needs” to be “out there” (whatever that means for each), then “intrusions” may occur. But I always look at those as items over which I have complete choice what gets in, and what stays out. Complete choice. And the complete inner strength to make that choice.
Sorry, those who love to point to/at “AIs and archons and entities and cabalites and Illuminatitie attachments” as the “intrusion culprits”. For me, I don’t pay attention to those anymore. They may have importance to some, but not to me.
Sometimes I’ve just got to let it out that I AM is what I am, and my primary function here is to continue to BE what I BE. And if that helps anyone else on their path, so BE it.
Well, it is late (early, actually, 0255 HST), so I will say “Goodbye”, for now.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum