OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO News ~ New UFO Sightings Compilation! plus MORE
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyToday at 3:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Supergiant Star Betelgeuse is Smaller and Closer to Earth than Previously Thought - New Study
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyToday at 3:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ REAL TWO SUNS plus MORE
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyToday at 3:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Catalyst Mimics Natural Processes to Break Down Plastics
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyToday at 2:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - QAnon:The Media’s Latest Obsession plus MORE
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyToday at 2:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer)
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyToday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Musk: 'Starship could go to Mars by 2024'
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Go Trump or Go Lockdown: The World Debt Reset Program and HealthPass
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyToday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Wants to Use Children in COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Trial by TVR Staff
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Food Shortages Hit China: There is ‘Not… Enough Fresh Food to Go Around’
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» German Microbiologist and Medical Professor Issues Serious Warnings about a COVID Vaccine
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyToday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Posts At Cosmic Connections Regarding Meta 1 Vaporized!
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyToday at 6:25 am by RamblerNash

» Bad-clown Rising - Match the Tombstones
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyYesterday at 7:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ HUGE UFO CAPTURED ON VIDEO OVER BRAZIL plus MORE
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyYesterday at 5:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Doctors for Truth: Tens of Thousands Medical Professionals Suing and Calling for End to COVID Tyranny
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Emerald Tablet: The Translation of the Ultimate Source of Alchemy
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former NYPD Commissioner: I’ve Seen Hunter’s Hard Drive, The Bidens ‘Belong in Handcuffs’
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge cat found etched into desert among Nazca Lines in Peru
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Weird Orbs flying right overhead car in New York
UFO News ~  Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE

UFO News ~ Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Burning UFO releases escape pod over Vancouver BC, Canada (Video)

A possible burning UFO over downtown Vancouver was caught on camera by Katherine Ramdeen on July 3, 2016.

As the UFO streaks across the sky, toward Earth, it suddenly releases an escape pod which shoots up into the sky. Then the escape pod makes some incredible maneuvers and flies away from the burning UFO.

Katherine Ramdeen explains: I saw a strange looking cloud outside my home in downtown Vancouver BC, and I took some pictures of it and decided to get a video too. What you see in this video was not what I saw taking it.

The object was discovered today, July 13, 2016, while going through my pictures on my phone. I don't know what I'm looking at. It seems to "materialize" and then vanish within seconds. The object's maneuverability and speed is incredible.

I'm upset I didn't keep recording, as you can see at the end of the video, the object is clearly visible. But I had recorded a cloud for a minute and thought I got enough out of this cloud phenomenon.

The video has not been digitally tampered with at all, except for slowing it down in certain spots to highlight the UFO.

https://youtu.be/oDUkNRexu9U

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz