OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HOT TOPICS » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » *********** IMPORTANT NEWS! ************

*********** IMPORTANT NEWS! ************

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*********** IMPORTANT NEWS! ************ Empty *********** IMPORTANT NEWS! ************ Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:27 am

shakes4life2

*********** IMPORTANT NEWS! ************

Well Folks...it looks like the Judge has ruled in favor of the Delegate Lawsuit concerning the validity of the " Historic Law " that was used.

Basically...the Judge now has to rule that the Delegates are indeed unbound according to historic law! ( i.e. there is precedence that the Delegates are considered unbound )

Start reaching out to your delegates...to the media...to anywhere you can! The Delegates are free to vote their conscious and there is NOTHING the GOP can do about it!

Richard Gilbert
Federal Case Update - We have tentatively won the case on the historic law. The RNC is now engaged in delay tactics. To counter, I am filing an Appellate action tomorrow to seek an Appellate Order requiring the Judge to rule prior to the convention. Yes, I said we have tentatively won the case on the historic law.

https://www.facebook.com/RichardAttorneyInUSA

shakes4life2

LOL.....Time to save face O'romney.......
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=264676526982002&set=a.155200921262897.31857.154439814672341&type=1&theater

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin
What does that mean, "the judge has ruled in favor of the lawsuit"? Does that mean that they ARE or ARE NOT free to vote their conscience?

Thanks Shakes!

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

shakes4life2

gmaHunniBee wrote:What does that mean, "the judge has ruled in favor of the lawsuit"? Does that mean that they ARE or ARE NOT free to vote their conscience?

Thanks Shakes!

They will be free to vote their conscience but the final ruling hasn't come down quite yet....they are being optimistic....but NOTHING final as of yet!

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin
Whew! That's a relief. For a moment I thought you were saying the opposite!

Hoping and Praying!!!!!!

Love to you, Shakes!

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum