7 Amazing Experiences in the Moment of Spiritual Awakening
These are the 7 experiences in the moment of spiritual Awakening:
- When our identification with a form ceases, a new space is generated between us and the form and we are able to see and recognize that we are not identical with that form.
- We virtually step out of the psychological time frame, we stop mulling over injuries of the past, and do not build our identity for the future.
- The Ego disappears, telling personal history stops, and the line of our accustomed identity is broken.
- We are awake, only the present moment exists for us. Our soul is permeated by the quiet of the Miracle, that is, the Consciousness and the joy of the Existence.
- We are free and independent of the forms and shapes and of the necessity of choosing from them. All our suffering and problems have vanished, we are surrounded by peace and tranquility.
- There is only the pure existence, we are eyewitnesses, contemplating the dance of forms and shapes around us. We do not identify with anything, we are a Consciousness free of the obligation to make choices.
- We accept life as it is, and it is not done under pressure, since that acceptance is the result of our complete freedom.
You can republish our articles for free, but please include the author’s name and a link to our homepage (www.frankmwanderer.com)
Thanks to: http://powerofconsciousness.blogspot.com