OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID
from PurpleSkyz

Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID Th?id=OIP.Mdb85a479231a6b4a0e3f10de8d9f3c2co0&pid=15

Those were the words bouncing around in my nocturnal arena this morning as I woke up from my 11 hour sleep last night.

I receive messages like this all of the time that I normally keep to myself but this one needs to be shared apparently.

Then I just came across this from KP:

Kp Message 8-7-16… “No Desire to Sleep”

Posted on 2016/08/07 by kauilapele  
Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID 150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_p1010142_crop_150_2Tonight (as occasionally happens) I’ve tried to sleep and felt no push to even try to go through the “lie down and go straight to sleep” scenario. Ain’t workin’ right now, baby…
So I’m lying here letting words slide off my finger while lying (but not sleeping) sideways.
All these things that have come up to “be done” by me, are getting addressed. iPhone battery replaced ($9.99) (the battery had become a gas bag that pushed up the touch screen), current air bed leak sealed, new air bed (a Serta… 2 yr. warranty) soon to come… and a few more items have been done… Can’t recall what else.
I’m feeling a strong “encouragement” to energetically get off my okole and go somewhere off this island. To “work”… energetically, of course. And the details of the journey are clarifying. In my mind, at least. All I can say is, “It’s gonna be a joy… For sure.”
So we’ll see where that runs to.
There’s so many now, it seems, that are “dropping the weight” and “dropping the anchor” they’ve been carrying, so the next phase(s) may begin. Lots of old, non-serving to Higher Self (and Gaia Self) paradigms and stuff. I’m feeling it, for sure. Perhaps others are, too.
So let’s see where this goes. And I suggest enjoying the ride… the multi-waves-all-seeming-to-come-at-once ride we’re on right now!
Aloha, KP
https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2016/08/07/kp-message-8-7-16-no-desire-to-sleep/

The 8.8 Lion Gate Energies are going to be very intense so for those that are struggling with changing food, sleep pattern, health and vision changes, relationship issues, etc. hang on.

Tell the Others... GET READY FOR THE INSOMNIA GRID Lions-gate

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum