OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

topspin2

I  am answering the call of my brother warrier Darrel Whitewolf...I ask you or Magi to get the following message back to him as I don't know the site where he is waiting, to post this message along side of his message...I stand beside him and await the arrows if they come...In so doing I say this as I always say when I speak..."These are my words...I give them to you...If you like them, then keep them....If not, then throw them away, they were meant for someone else, they are not for you"...That choice is yours...I bear you no ill will...
My brother warrior Darrel, I too am an elder, a shaman, and this is what I say...I have watched the moon and stars, the plants and animals, our mother the earth do strange things these past eleven years...Before and during these happenings I cryed out warnings to those who would hear, but my words went in one ear and fell out the other...I had been instructed by my guardians to pass on this message...
The time before us, fast approaching is Ancient Time...It has been foretold in the story from our prophets in many messages...It was said that the time is near when the trees start to die from the top down...I have seen this with my own eyes for the past five years, many, many trees dieing from the top down...This event would be the prelude to this last prophecy, "When the north touches the west, fire will fall from the sky, and the sky will turn black...Following this there will be two hundred years of peace and following that even a greater peace"...
What this means is the earth will once again fall over on her side as she has done three times before...Let me tell you and the others who will listen how this will happen...When the north touches the west
What this means is the earth will once again fall over on her side as she has done three times before...Let me tell you and the others who will listen how this will happen...When the north touches the west
There is a planet coming near to us in it's orbit around our sun which happens every 3, 657 years...This planet is 4 times the size, 23 times the mass of our mother the earth and it is known as Planet X...It will pass by the earth at about 14 million miles away...When it goes by, it will grab our mother in a huge magnetic fist and pull the earth over on its side...The very center of the earth will relocate its energy that holds us in orbit around the sun, coming first to a complete standstill for seven ays...When this energy stops, the earths crust will continue for the one quarter turn (the north touching the west) before it too stops ...The first land to stop will have all the other lands slam into it, causing the great mother to shake with a force that mankind has not witnessed for a long time...This will bring great destruction to all that man has built...All mans building will fall to the ground, all his factories, his tall buildings, his refineries, his great fuel storage tanks, his dams, his power lines and power generating stations, all will fall...This will happen with major earthquakes of the like not known, volcanoes erupting and fierce winds...Our mother will unleash this fury with a vengence for the way we have desecrated her...The sun, the moon and the stars will stand still in the sky when the earth stops for these seven days...
Fire will fall from the sky
There is dust that follows this Planet X, stretching out for millions of miles in its wake, whiping about like a great tail...This dust is iron oxidized dust...This dust tail will whip the earth entering into our atmosphere, ignite into flame upon entry and fall to earth in great sheets of fire...This fire will join the other fires burning from that which had fallen of what man built...This great fire will purify the earth for its new regrowth...
And the sky will turn black
The fires will be so plentiful that the smoke of these fires will fill the air, surrounding the planet in a cloud of smoke...This cloud will cut of the rays of the sun, turning daylight into twilite...This cloud will also be a blanket to keep the survivors of the great shaking from freezing...The cloud will remain for twenty-five years before the sun shines through again, to smile upon the new earth...Most Elders today speak of hard times coming...This is that hard time...
Following this there will be two-hundred years of peace
The survivors that make it through the rebirth of the earth into the fourth dimension will no longer want the negative things of life, the crime, rape, lies, war, abuse, any evil thing...These survivors will teach the children only the positive, the love which comes from the four guiding principals of "Share, Care, Respect and Teach" that our grandfathers and grandmothers before us lived by...These first teachers will still carry a memory though of the negative things they witnessed...
And following that will be even a greater peace
The children who grow to be the new teachers will not even have the memory of the negative aspects that we suffer through life today as we know it...They will only teach pure peace, bringing back the four guiding principals, once again in the true meaning of these principals...
End of prophecy...
It is with sadness that I inform those who listen, that there will only be .02 percent of the global population that will survive this catastrophic event...That is roughly about 137 million people worldwide...
The good news is that these people are awakening today, finding each other, coming together in groups here and there...These ones will enter the fourth dimension, advance to a higher understanding and be gifted with amazing abilities... These people will be able to communicate with the mind, talk with each other through the mind without speaking...These people will be able to teleport, simply thinking where they will want to be and then they are there...There will be no viruses in this new dimension...There will be no mosquitos in this new dimension...There will also be no money or use for money...This is the root of evil...Instead the people will share their abilities with each other...What one shares will be returned in sharing...All men and women will stand as equals, with no one person greater than another...
Now I will tell you that I have seen this great planet with my own eyes...It is between us and the sun...It can only be seen looking through a special glass...This glass is a #10 welders glass, the one that fits into the shield that a welder uses...This glass can be bought separate from the welders shield...Holding it straight in front of you looking at the sun, you will see a sun with a fuzzy glare around it...You cannot see the planet holding the glass like this...It must be held on a tilted angle to your eyes until the fuzzy glare disappears...Then you can see the planet against the sun...It is at the moment about the size of a heavy pencil dot...It moves position around the sun on different days...It is fast approaching the position where the planet will pass by the earth...
The signs I have seen leading up to this is the constellations of stars being out of place as the earth wobbles now in front of the Planet X that is approaching...I have seen the moon not make the trip through the sky where it has gone so many times before, taking a new path through the sky... I have watched all the plants grow, changing their pattern of growth, coming in seasons that are not when these plants should grow...I have seen the young birds fall from the sky when the snows came too soon and froze these little ones...I have heard the crys of sorrow fron their parents when their young ones perished...I have seen the young trees in the forest snap their trunks under the weight of frost, snow and fall to the forest floor to be the materials which will burn in the great fire...I have seen the animals drop in numbers, live only in colonies instead of spread throughout the forest...I have listened to the news of animals dieing from strange sicknesses...I have seen the results of man when he strives to get more money, the pollutants he places upon the earth in this quest...
These warning are also known to be in the scriptures of the bible, written there long ago to tell us of the event that happened long ago and to warn us of this one that is fast approaching, coming in the very near future...No one of us knows the exact date but it is soon, perhaps within the next couple of months. I could say so much more, but the last I will tell you in this warning is that when the earth begins to turn once again, that the sun will rise in the west and set in the east, opposite from that which we know it to be now...
Brother Darrel, walk in peace for the creator is standing with us...Long ago he gave life to all things with the instructions to "Go forth and learn, I give you a free will" As all things travel in the great circle, it is time to return to the creator and tell to him that which we have learned...It is unfortunate that so many chose to follow the free will and have not learned that which they were supposed too... My name is Awgawk (Porcupine) and I have spoken my truth... I strengthen the challenge to all the other Elders to speak out their truth also...We will stand united as one...
Red Elk speaks........
Due to the upcoming Earth Shift, there is an event that has recently started that, if you are unaware of it, may cause you mental distress ... even Madness. Our inner Earth's plates are grating, creating a vibration that is now opening, or thinning, various "veils". All will be experiencing mental/body "shifts" due to this. The veils will get thinner and much more frequent as time goes on. These veils will reveal phenomena, such as visually seeing Angels, Demonic Beings, various Inner Land Beings, more UFO sightings, etc. Parallel Time Shifts will take place as well. We are made of the Earth, and are thus attuned to it. What has already started, and will get stronger, is as natural as breathing. By BEING AWARE that these things are before you, you will not be as anxious. We serve an awesome Heavenly Father. This knowledge alone will allow you to accept and understand. BE NOT AFRAID! Again, THIS IS NATURAL, and happens at each earth flip.
Bend like a green reed and you'll be safe.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/QBYmu7t-KTQ

It has been foretold in the story from our prophets in many messages...It was said that the time is near when the trees start to die from the top down...I have seen this with my own eyes for the past five years, many, many trees dieing from the top down...This event would be the prelude to this last prophecy, "When the north touches the west, fire will fall from the sky, and the sky will turn black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum