OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Political Timing of the End of the Pandemic
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyYesterday at 7:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Australia throws Novak Djokovic out of the country, declares no unvaccinated athlete is welcome
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyYesterday at 7:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» False Flags Suddenly No Longer A Crazy Conspiracy Theory
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyYesterday at 7:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Five nurses speak out about what is really going on in hospitals
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyYesterday at 1:51 pm by vhud

» Boris Johnson: "The government will no longer mandate the wearing of face masks"
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Info: Olympic Sprinter Announces Pericarditis Diagnosis on Facebook Following Pfizer Booster Jab
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: Latest Bombshell About COVID “Vaccines” W
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers Analyze Impact of SpaceX’s Starlink Satellites
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Business Owners Fight Back Against New Lockdowns
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Little Things Mean A Lot
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAXXED Blood - The Issue of Transfusions
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Truckers Block Highways On Canadian Border To Protest Vaccine Mandate
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyYesterday at 1:58 am by PurpleSkyz

»  NCAA: Athletes Who Had COVID Will Be Considered ‘Fully Vaccinated’
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyYesterday at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» After The “Vaccine” Rollout, Myocarditis Rates Skyrocketed – See For Yourself!
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The History of Blood Type Personalities
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington, DC ‘Defeat the Mandates’ March — January 23rd: Full List of Speakers
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger: On the Bio-Hacking of Humanity via Graphene Oxide in Vaccines & 5G/WiFi
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT-Educated Doctor Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation After Prescribing Ivermectin
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning Vitamin D Papers Currently Ignored When Needed Most
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Up to 65% Increase in Deaths Among 18-49 Year Olds in the U.S. During 2021, the Year of the Experimental COVID “Vaccines”
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Has anyone seen this report?
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » NEIL the conman KEENAN » NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Asian Insider Sends Regards From Geneva – Where He Is Part Of The UN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE |
Asian Insider Sends Regards
From Geneva –
Where He Is Part Of The UN

August 13, 2016 / Keenan Team | GroupK

“There is no question that Neil was astute in his laying of the trap that caught me. I had no intention of interfering with Neil – but I was not given any real chance to. Who can speculate as to what may have eventuated had I been able to stay in play a bit longer.
I sensed he knew something was up from the beginning, whilst I was sitting in that chair in the room with Neil and the Prince. I espoused to the meeting how I was with the Dragon Family (although it was actually the UN). My actual mandate was to observe Neil’s activities and this did not have any particular intended outcome. From the instructions I was operating under there was never any mention of derailing the cause.
It was for the best that Neil let me go as he did, to remove any doubt about who and what I am.
It should be relayed to you all that Neil and The Keenan Group work together very nicely as a team. In my humble opinion, once Neil returns to Asia his Group will enjoy great success and the Global Collateral Accounts will be opened and deployed.
Even Ban-Ki-moon says it is irreversible. Neil is a terror and catches us at every turn.
His mind operates so quickly it is as though as you draw near to catching up with him, one finds that he has amended his course and you have no idea where he is heading. I sincerely doubt anyone will catch up to Neil Keenan and his team to any detrimental effect. All anyone can do is hope to delay him but once he is on the move I have an inclination that all hell is going to break loose.
In closing, I genuinely do wish Neil and Team the greatest of luck on their mission. It is known to us that there is more going on behind the scenes than is ever made public and so they do not receive the recognition that they deserve, nor did we ever get access to the information that we coveted.
Regards and so long.
Asian Insider”

Thanks to: http://neilkeenan.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum