OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th

+2
RamblerNash
Serena1
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  Empty Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:00 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/mXmflAeNt2g

2Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  Empty Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Serena1

scammer

3Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  Empty Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:06 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  Daves11

4Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  Empty Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:51 am

Enlightencim

For someone new to all of this, please elaborate on how he is a scammer. Thank you.

5Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  Empty Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:48 am

aestheticmedic

I think if things turn out to be a scam Dave will have been scammed too. Time will tell.

6Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  Empty Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:44 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Maybe people feel Dave is a scammer as he has embezzlement allegations on him from his time running for state Senator of Washington.

http://www.readyfortheshift.com/2012/02/08/dave-schmidt-is-an-alledged-embezzler-was-the-hope-chestbridge-fund-compromised/#.V8BVQTVkkUc

btw... Welcome Enlightencim! Thanks for joining and commenting here. :)

7Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  Empty Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:30 am

Red Panda

Red Panda

aestheticmedic wrote:I think if things turn out to be a scam Dave will have been scammed too. Time will tell.

Yes, Dave has submitted his currency to be exchanged along with all the other Round 1 participants.  Unless those running the exchange become selective, everyone will lose if they don't deliver.

Dave is expecting millions in return.  It seems unlikely, but I keep an open mind. 

Dave is, however, starting to use similar excuses as that of ZAP/Jerzy Babkowski, which is not a good sign.

From Dave's recent newsletter,

Dave Schmidt wrote:On the radio program I covered why we had another delay in the funds being released for round 1 funding.  This process is not simple and there is a great deal of opposition from those who do not want these exchanges to transpire.  Last week the problem was due to another effort at computer hacking into the bank accounts.  That was fixed and they are back on schedule.

Another possibility is they give him a cut of the take, and that exceeds the amount of currency he will lose.

8Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  Empty Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:28 pm

aestheticmedic

There are people in opposition on the Chinese side too that don't want it to happen, a number between 1-20 have been taken out.  The money has to get here so it can be distributed. What amazes me about this currency deal is "they" have attempted to fund governments 3-4 times, over the last several hundred years to help people but it doesn't happen, so this time, a never before thing is to happen, taking paper bills, with names, Zim, Dong, Dinar and probably others, worth nothing and just exchanging it for asset backed currency, that is like really crazy, they are hoping the common man will be more generous (start humanitarian projects) than the cold blooded, pedifile lying corrupt politicians and religious leaders, wonder what took them so long to figure it out. Its easy to be lied to by them.

9Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  Empty Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:07 am

Red Panda

Red Panda

aestheticmedic wrote:taking paper bills, with names, Zim, Dong, Dinar and probably others, worth nothing

Unlike the Zim (suspended) or Dinar (highly devalued), the Dong is not worth nothing.  It is traded on the forex.  It can be purchased and sold readily at a bank, unlike the Zim or Dinar. 

Dave says "they" are aiming for 30,000 to 40,000 people to participate in this exchange.  If 10,000 of those submitted $200 each worth of Dong, "they" could simply trade it in and collect $2,000,000.  Not bad for having Dave do all the work. 

I suspect that is the minimum "they" would collect, as Dave has been steering people from the Dinar and Zim, and recommending the Dong.

Some of those people may buy $1,000 or more worth of Dong, so that they can expect a large escrow account to direct towards humanitarian funding, as well as several millions in their own pocket. 

This could net "them" $10 million or more.

The part I don't understand is why Round 2 is not yet underway.  If they are aiming to collect as much as possible, they would start Round 2 right away. 

This leaves me with a question mark about the whole thing.  Could it be as Dave says it is?

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a foundation that people could apply to for grants, rather than, as you say, trade paper for paper and then hope people do good things with it?

10Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th  Empty Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:35 am

Enlightencim

Thank you for the warm welcome PurpleSkyz. And thank you to everyone who has responded and provided thoughtful dialogue to my inquiry. I am very cautious but hopeful. I have several humanitarian projects I would love to create with the proposed funding that I would not be able to raise by myself. I am not going to get greedy personally and will only trust the process with a minimal investment so that i can let go of the fear or worry of whether it is true or not and focus on the vision of those projects to fruition of the projects that so many need today. Thanks again to everyone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum