OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phoenix Lights Over City of Lehi, Utah
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Two UFO Shoot Out Of Volcano Mouth In Mexico On Live Cam
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyToday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange imprisoned for exposing and humiliating Democrats!
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» NFL Player Cole Beasley Says He’d Rather Retire Than Take Covid Jab Or Follow League’s Draconian Rules
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyToday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Houseboats Being Pulled Out Of Lake Oroville Because Of Low Water Levels
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Plant-based diets & COVID-19
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» 4 British Airways Pilots DEAD Following COVID-19 Injections While Spain and Russia Prohibit “Vaccinated” From Air Travel
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyToday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mexican Program Accidentally Proves Covid Vaccine Magnet Theory While Attempting to Debunk It
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Archons
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 7:40 pm by Motherbinary

» Large file of cabal info. Consolidated well worth looking into
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 7:19 pm by Motherbinary

» The Doomed Malaysia Flights of MH370 & MH17 - What Really Happened?
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO Sighted Over Los Angeles, California plus MORE
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Powerful ebook to get any court case dismissed
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» The EEOC Did Not Say Federal Law Permits Requiring a Covid-19 Vaccine
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» What caused the 'great dimming' of Betelgeuse?
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO falls from the sky? then fighter jets intercept the area, Wisconsin June 11th.
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» 800+ People Await Decisions From Government’s ‘Opaque’ COVID Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Does Planet X Actually Exist?
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is the COVID Vaccine Causing the “COVID Variants”?
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» First postmortem of Covid-vaxxed patient; body riddled with viral RNA
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Magnet Meat: Magnetogenetics?
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» This is a German scientist who explains and proves the existence of black goo AI and a host of other subjects. Much of what is happening my is contained in this presentation. Long but Informative
Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 7:22 pm by Motherbinary

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » WOOSHIP THE NEW AGE/ NEW CAGE GURUS, SHYSTERS & UFO COMMUNITY FRAUDSTERS » DAVID ICKE » Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012

Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.Saturday, August 18, 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.
Saturday, August 18, 2012

The following statement is from David.

The discussion-forum website Godlike Productions has featured writings from an impostor, posing as me.

Many were fooled by this campaign. I have now had it forwarded to me by about seven o
r eight different people through email chain letters.

Let me be absolutely clear: there are no "member excusive" writings here or anywhere else. Any and all things I write, with the sole exception of the Source Field book, are posted freely online.

Furthermore, I do not post writings anywhere else but on this site.

I did not go to the London Olympics. No "First Contact" occurred. The whole thing is a hoax.

It has been a while since I last posted, but that has mostly been due to the fact that I am working on several other mission-critical initiatives -- while suffering through a blistering heat wave that made it very difficult to work.

I needed to buy an in-room AC unit and run it in addition to the central AC in order to make it barely livable in my office for the last three weeks.

Furthermore, I am in the process of putting together the next step of the LIBOR timeline -- which is shaping up to be quite large. It also keeps transforming as time goes on -- faster than I can keep up with.

The London Olympics rituals have been so blatant -- and there is so much on that topic alone -- that I am about to post an article just on that, before I can get the huge investigation piece finished.

This attack was a fairly sophisticated operation. In the aftermath these same forums lit up with allegedly real people saying they would "never come back" to this website because I obviously lied to them.

This is a very desperate and easily disproven campaign of disinformation. It most likely was intended to destroy my credibility at a critical moment -- while we are on the brink of genuinely freeing our planet from the Cabal.

I hope to have the next piece up very soon. I have to work in the cracks now, as I am doing this at one of our Convergence events in Vancouver, British Columbia..............

I had posted it too my friend lol

Wiggy.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:38 PM [b]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum