OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Empty Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 am

shakes4life2

Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JDcv01ar-k

2Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Empty Re: Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:26 am

shakes4life2

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cease & Desist – Neil Keenan Papers http://americannationalmilitia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Cease-Desist-UBS-BIS-+-Evidence-05-14-12.pdf

3Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Empty Re: Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:28 am

shakes4life2

More Documentation from Neil Keenan on Drake’s site, August 18, 2012 http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/08/18/more-documentation-from-neil-keenan-on-drakes-site-august-18-2012/

4Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Empty Re: Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:30 am

shakes4life2

I received this personal, interesting (private) comment about Neil’s post this morning, and I’m sharing it with you now. Hugs, ~Jean
Posted on August 18, 2012 ... http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/08/18/i-received-this-personal-interesting-private-comment-about-neils-post-this-morning-and-im-sharing-it-with-you-now-hugs-jean/

5Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Empty Re: Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:33 am

shakes4life2

Neil Keenan responds to a reader’s Comment under his post: Cease & Desist of August 16, 2012
Posted on August 18, 2012 http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/08/18/neil-keenan-responds-to-a-readers-comment-under-his-post-cease-desist-of-august-16-2012/

6Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Empty Re: Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Wow Shakes, you've been really busy this morning!
Thanks for everything!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

7Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Empty Re: Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:33 pm

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Awesome job, Shakes! Keep it coming! :)

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

8Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Empty Re: Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:53 pm

shakes4life2

Passing on this information I received today from my friend Dave Mack.........

This is a special message to you that I hope you will take seriously and pass on to others that you know.

I hope you will take 30 minutes to listen to at least the first audio at the link below with Ann Barnhardt. I have been a futues trader and educator for almost 20 years myself having taught hundreds of traders all over the world and I agree 200% with what Ann says and my money is OUT OF MY TRADING ACCOUNT and will STAY OUT. The markets are now, and have been for quite some time, 100% rigged, manipulated and corrupt and your money is NO LONGER SAFE anywhere but in your possesion and in some form other than soon to be worthless paper.

If you have stocks you may want to consider partial or total liquitdation of them at this point in time as Ann suggests. The end of the financial system in place at this time is near and if you are involved in any way on paper as Ann says, you are likely to lose most, if not ALL, of your money and that includes 401k accounts and other investments that are nothing more than worthless paper anymore. Can you REALLY afford that?

I don't want anyone I know saying later on, "how come you didn't tell me?"
This is a dire warning and with the very recent collapse of PFG Best, another commodity FCM (like MF Global) and other companies that you haven't heard of that have supposedly been subject to regulator oversight it is just a matter of time. MF Global was just the BIGGEST and most obvious RECENT example of outright fraud and THEFT by those in power and with the connections to the thieves in D.C.(listen to the stats Ann gives on Harry Reid, Senate majority leader). You DO remember Bernie Madoff don't you?
That money just disappears. It doesn't matter what you say afterward......... you have lost. Don't leave yourself in that position.

Physical commodities like food, silver, gold, cattle, good productive agricultural land and guns and ammunition are going to be of the most value in the not too distant future. Please take a half hour to listen to at least the first audio and hear what one VERY smart woman that fully understands exactly what is going on and what is coming at us like a freight train has to say. The second link below is a recent update from her on August 15, 2012. Please listen and be informed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=7-6dO0SQB3U&NR=1 November
30, 2011 - 30 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZMuOrpHn54&feature=youtu.be August 15,
2012 - 21 minutes

Here is another link for a 20 minute video that will give you an idea of how the top echelons of our military and intelligence communities (mostly retired so they can speak where active people cannot) view the current administration and their incredibly devastating disclosures of very high level intelligence information that have damaged this country and its defense capabilities beyond belief. This is NO accident. This is a planned scenario and you are seeing it play out before your very eyes. Please don't be one of those who puts their head in the sand and says it can't happen if you just ignore it. It already HAS happened and it is not at all accidental or done out of ignorance. We need to make as many people aware of this as we can as quickly as possible. Please do your part in disseminating this information as widely as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Xfti7qtT0

Be prepared..........

Dave

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum