OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm

Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE Anna210
By Anna Von Reitz

When I was a young girl I used to dream and wonder like all young women do--where would I go?  What would I do?  And, of course, would there be anyone to share my life?  Or would I always be alone?

Try as I might, I had a hard time imagining any man who would be right for me.  I was then, as now, a prickly critter, spunky and sharp as a ripe cheese-- as my beleaguered Mother moaned.... "Oh, I had a little girl and she had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead.....and when she was good, my, she was very, VERY good, but when she was bad.......when she was bad....."

Okay, well, dreaming being what dreaming is worth, I decided that all things being equal, I might as well like whomever I liked for whatever reasons I liked him. And I bobbled about like this for quite a number of years with mixed results that revealed no rhyme or reason and no narrowing down of prospects. 

It turned out that while I had really good taste in men, no two boyfriends were ever anything alike.  There was no discernible pattern. Not for me any simple formula of "tall, dark, and handsome" or "blond, blue-eyed, and strong as an ox".   It got to the point where I even I had to shake my head and my best friend said, "Just picture your Dream Husband."

Ha! 

Apparently some women find this easy to do. 

So, one afternoon, cornered by concerned friends and relatives, sweating like a dog, I was forced to explain my idea of Prince Charming. 

This was wonderfully laughable, but also woefully memorable.  It comes back like yesterday.

I heard my own voice coming in clipped, disgusted tones--- "Obviously, he must be wealthier than Midas, wiser than Solomon, better looking than Adonis, and....as kind as Jesus. Go find me one of those."

All the older women rolled their eyes and smirked and all the younger women stared at me in shocked disbelief, and I tucked the corner of my skirt under my outer thigh and sipped daintily on my lemonade. 

This was, however, to be a turning point.

Despite my exceedingly private and furtive moments when I considered the whole concept of getting married --- Prince Charming, who turned out to be a dimly imagined combination of Gregory Peck, Clint Eastwood, and the All Spice Man with a sense of humor like Will Rogers and the goodness and patience of a saint---- was nowhere to be found. 

Oh, and did I mention?  He had to be courteous and brave and loyal?  More loyal than a Boy Scout?

Fact is, I was smart enough to know that I couldn't imagine the man that God would set aside for me, if in fact any such earmarked piece of goods existed, so I didn't waste much time trying. Turns out my mate was fifteen years older than me and living in Alaska.  Go try to figure that one out and make it happen.

My husband proved to be everything and nothing like anything I had ever imagined.  This is because God thinks on a different scale, with far greater wisdom and depth. He deals with a whole different deck of cards.  Jim Belcher was ---literally--- beyond my ability to imagine.

And that is the way it is with most of our dreams.

We struggle and fret and tick off our lists, we envision and we scheme and we get pictures in our minds of how something should work, or how someone should look and what exactly is required----and then God steps in, and blows our conceptions and assumptions sky-high and to smithereens.

Boom!  

I am laughing as I write this.

Folks, you can't imagine what you can't imagine, until, unexpectedly, it's real.

I was just reminded of that today, speaking with Native Nations leaders. Some of them are locked in on what they want and what they need and they have thought about this for many years and they are sure of exactly how-it-has-got-to-be.  They've got their "dream" trapped like an ant in amber, a timeless vision of Native Utopia, the world returned to pristine and simple grandeur, all under the benevolent and wise care of Indian Elders.

And, at some level, it doesn't matter to them that no such world has ever existed and that no such world is ever likely to exist.  They just want their dream and they want it their way.    

The truth is, that against all odds, Divine Providence has intervened and provided them with what is real and what is real is unimaginably better than any dream--- but it's not the dream of the Native Nations.  It's not my dream, either. 

What is opening up for all of us is, instead, is  beyond our ability to imagine. 

It's not our dream, it's God's dream, and like He told Job so long ago---- (and I paraphrase) ---where were you, when I built the Earth?  

Throughout the afternoon I continued to get calls from Native Leaders, each one eager to stake a claim on things that are long past---- and eager also to describe the endless recitation of injuries and injustices and reasons why they and their claims should take precedence over everyone else. 

At one point I had a Lakota chief telling me about Pine Ridge and Wounded Knee and all the other nasty horrible things his people have suffered, and suddenly I looked him right in the eye, got down on all fours in the Playpen of this kind of discussion, and I very calmly said:

"My Great-Grandmother was ambushed in the Battle of New Ulm, Minnesota.  She had her baby torn out of her hands and cut in half before her eyes.  Her husband was murdered in similar fashion.  She herself was shot multiple times and left for dead on the open prairie, but not before she saw her two small sons also killed right in front of her by full grown Lakota warriors. She carried a musket ball embedded in her skull for the rest of her life, and all she was trying to do was get from Chicago to Seattle, Point A to Point B.  I didn't recount that bit of family history because I am not here to relive 1862. I am ready to leave the ugly past behind. Are you?"

There was a long, long pause.

This focus on the past is habitual for many Native people and hard to overcome. 

Today I talked to three Native leaders--- very powerful, very intelligent.  Two of them were like prisoners coming out of a dark cell into the light. 

I sat for a long time after the final conference of the day,  staring out into space, thinking about all the horror stories of my own people, my own family.  I thought about the country folk in Irish Pubs getting into fist fights over the Battle of the Boyne---which happened a thousand years ago.

Nothing is ever over until we say it's over, but there are times when we should, because when we hold onto the past with both hands there's no way to grab onto the future.

After all, I could still be waiting for Prince Charming or holding grudges for what happened to my Great-Grandmother in the Battle of New Ulm.
---------------------------------------
See this article and over 300 others on Anna's website here:www.annavonreitz.com

To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.  
Posted by Paul Stramer at 7:52 AM

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Unanswered Letters, 2 of Second Batch---- For Rodger

Anna von Reitz ~ My Prince Charming and the Battle of New Ulm plus MORE Anna210
by Anna Von Reitz

Question: If there was never a Peace Treaty ending the Civil War, and we are still under martial law as a result, what can the counties operating the land jurisdictions do to declare peace?

The land jurisdiction IS at peace and the living people are owed all the guarantees of The Constitution ----it's the international jurisdiction of the sea which has remained at war.  That is what makes all this so unpredictable and unpleasant and confusing.

The "United States" is not "America".  I keep saying this, but nobody really stops and listens.  People stubbornly keep operating on their assumptions instead of facing the facts.  

The United States is a separate entity, a totally foreign independent international city-state, functioning as a corporation headquartered in the District of Columbia.  Everyone needs to read that little one-liner over and over and over until it begins to really sink in.

The federal corporation has 8,500 dependent subsidiaries operating as state, county, and municipal governments all over this country, and 185,000 corporations that it claims to own via their federal registrations.  It is a multi-national conglomerate with no particular loyalty to America.  We and our states have merely been customers of theirs and convenient, trusting, gullible cash cows.

Those 8,500 dependent subsidiaries are supposed to be our states, counties, and municipal governments operated on the land jurisdiction, but they aren't.  They have been "federated" and reduced to being corporate franchises of the "federal corporation", which has done business under various names---- "United States of America", "UNITED STATES", "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA", "USA", "US CORP" and so on.

This happened back in the 1960's when all the states, counties, and municipalities incorporated as federal corporations in order to get racketeering kick-backs. It was engineered by the Rockefellers and organizations they sponsored, calling themselves the "Council of State Governments"---- a private club for bureaucrats and hangers on, where the paid agents of subversion preached all the advantages of "States" sharing in federal racketeering kick-backs.

We have it all on record and they are caught, condemned, known enemies of the People and the actual States. 

When you incorporate anything, you remove it from the land jurisdiction and place it in the international jurisdiction of the sea.  And this jurisdiction is where the Civil War is still raging, the venue where the rats have waged their secretive "commercial war" against us while receiving their paychecks from us.

All "United States Citizens" and "citizens of the United States" are British Subjects, not Americans.  Read that until it sticks, too.

All the "government officials" operating what appear to be your states and counties and municipalities are British Subjects, not Americans.  And those British Subjects---- whose only reason for being here is supposedly to provide nineteen "essential governmental services" ----have instead served themselves. 

They have created an overlay of corporate entities run by and for British Subjects and they have created --- on paper--- 390 million such subjects, all strawmen operating under names styled like this:  JOHN MARK DOE and also
fifty-seven "States of States"---- like the STATE OF MICHIGAN. 

Well, it's up to you, folks.  Are you British Subjects?  Are you in the business of providing governmental services?  Do you consider yourself at perpetual "war" with all the innocent people around you,  and obligated to serve the British Crown Corporation as a slave unto death?  No?  Doesn't match your MO?  

You ask what the actual county governments operating the land jurisdiction government of this country can do to enforce the peace? 

First of all, you never incorporate.  Never.  You don't incorporate as much as a dog house.  And you liquidate any and all corporations that you may have formed in the past. 

Churches---- you were never subject to taxation in the first place.  Liquidate the 201 (C) and 501 (C) structures.  All they actually do is put you and your congregations under the thumb and forefinger of criminal foreign corporations.

Most small to medium-sized businesses realize absolutely no benefit from incorporating, but when they make this mistake, they do "voluntarily" subject themselves to tons of federal recordkeeping and regulation and are forced to fork over large portions of their own income and the income of their employees. 

Here is what everyone and I do mean everyone should "voluntarily" do---- liquidate all corporations associated with you. 

Second of all, you correct your political status and start keeping your own records asserting the fact that you are not a "United States Citizen" nor a "citizen of the United States" and are in fact a native born Virginian or Ohioan or wherever you were born in this great nation and don't choose to adopt any other political status.

Third, you gain control of the NAMES these vermin have created and used as a means to attach you and your assets to their debts. Adopt those NAMES as the lawful Holder in Due Course and re-convey all "beneficial interest" in them back to the land jurisdiction using a recorded Deed of Re-Conveyance.  Place these ACCOUNTS under the exclusive control of your proper English Trade Name written in Upper and Lower Case, cancel all other Powers of Attorney, issue an Act of Expatriation for YOUR NAME and "dry dock" them on your native soil.

This deprives the vermin of any "handle" they can use to press-gang you into their service and also deprives them of any means of addressing you in their fake COURTS as a "United States Citizen Corporation" doing business as YOUR NAME.

Fourth, you seize back the assets that are owed to you and to your actual States on the land and you sever any presumed contracts they may think they have with the living man or his county government on the land.  Neither the people nor the actual counties have ever been involved in any contract with the United States. 

The Constitution is owed to your actual states on the land, and that "original equity contract" provides for protections and guarantees owed to the people (and the counties). 

As our unincorporated States still exist and as we have stood up and given Notice of our intent, the vermin have no excuse for failure to honor every jot of the actual Constitution. 

So, Fifth, the people acting in each unincorporated county have every right to control every stick, stone, and centimeter of the land jurisdiction they are owed.  All it requires is to: (1) officially declare the fact that you are not a "United States Citizen" nor a "citizen of the United States"; (2) stop participating in their elections and sponsor your own; (3) gather the people together, educate them, and peaceably "assemble" to establish by public election a parallel county government to serve the actual people under American Common Law.   

I anticipate that once people truly understand what has gone on here and what their British Trustees and Allies have done behind their backs, there will be a virtual stampede to repudiate any assumption of "United States Citizenship" and a great willingness to withdraw from the "federated county" system.

To those who say, "But, we need money to operate a county government!"---- I say you have plenty of money and we have laid claim to it via the Non-UCC Liens just published favoring each actual State and Commonwealth of the land jurisdiction.  Operate your unincorporated county on a volunteer basis until we get the details sorted out, or better still, inform the local "franchise" county of its sins and errors and secure cooperation to vacate the corporation. 

Do unto the duplicitous British Subject vermin what they have attempted to do unto us. Voluntarily liquidate the "county corporation" by popular vote and conduct a forensic audit.  You will find your stolen assets all neatly cashiered away in slush funds that do NOT belong to the bankrupt STATE OF__________. 

It does not matter what a small group of ignorant or corrupt people did in 1966.  It only matters what you do now.

Having elected your actual public officials and having filled the vacant public offices, you can now declare peace in your county and release any and all presumption of "war" in any corner of it and mandate that any British Subjects or United Nations operatives  residing in your country as Foreign Agents report to the Sheriff and declare themselves and observe the peace. Any foreigner failing to obey the Public and Organic Law of this country can be arrested and deported.

And now, finally, having crossed the t's and dotted the i's, the counties can hold statewide elections to select Fiduciary Deputies for their state to attend a "Continental Congress" to take care of business, including the signing of a Peace Treaty formally ending the Civil War.

Notice of this Peace Treaty can be given to the corporate "United States Congress" and the corporate "President" ordering them to stand down and resume normal peacetime operations.

And that, as they say, is that. 

That we Americans have been gullible and placid enough to fall victim to such outrageous chicanery--- literally being robbed blind and mischaracterized by our hired help for 150 years and also deluded enough to think that the British Government is now or has ever been our friend or Ally --- says a lot about our national character.  We hate politics. But the time has come when we have to get up off our sovereign butts and do a sovereign's duty. 

We must use our power at every level---as people, as county assemblies and as state assemblies operating on the land jurisdiction and also using our reserved powers in the international jurisdiction of the sea--- to get our Ship of State off the rocks, to kick the perpetrators of all this fraud in the teeth, and to forge a new destiny for America.
---------------------------------------
See this article and over 300 others on Anna's website here:www.annavonreitz.com

To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.  
Posted by Paul Stramer at 5:16 PM

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum