OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code Empty The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:17 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code

September 8, 2016 | Lisa Rising Berry

Numbers are not just a tool for the Mathematician, they contain codes and messages about the shift of consciousness the planet is experiencing.  I suggest reading the article I wrote about the Numerology of the Shift before reading this article, as it is all connected.  Click on the link to read the article….CLICK HERE TO READ NUMEROLOGY OF THE SHIFT.
When we think of powerful numbers most people will consider the 8 as the most powerful number since it is infinity and contains everything.  I would agree with this on one level, but as always there are many levels to knowledge.
As I have previously written, we have traversed through the plane of reality that is located in the center of infinity, and we have now reached the upper portion of infinity.  This can be seen as the number 9.  The 9 is the most powerful location within infinity and contains a special code.  Let’s look at how the power of the 9 influences our lives.
9 is the last single number of our 10 digit system.  This makes this number the last and limit of all that is.  9 has qualities that the other numbers do not have.
The Power Of The Upcoming 9-9-9 Code 9-is-the-wholeDiagram by Derek Gedney  Visit his site at http://www.derekgedney.com
There are 360 degrees in a circle.  3+6=9  If you twist the circle you have infinity, which is the number 8.  The circle is all and nothing at the same time, and the number 9 is connected to this energy.  Actually, the number 9 amplifies the energy of infinity to the highest degree.   If you connect 2 circles you have an 8.  Infinity can also be seen as two 360 degree circles touching briefly in the middle. 360+360=180  1+8=9    If you cut the circle in half it becomes 180 degrees.   1+8=9.   No matter how you cut a circle, the degrees will all add up to 9.   It all comes down to the power of the 9.  You could say that 9 is the ruler of infinity, which is also the circle.

Another example that I love is the 144,000 chosen ones that religion has distorted.  1+4+4=9.  Showing that all are chosen, since 9 is connected to the All of infinity.  It’s all in the code.  And the code is nothing other than vortex mathematics.  The 9 is actually the model for everything.  Vortex math proves that 9 equals all digits (36) and nothing (0).  If you don’t believe me, I will include a link to a math video which I love.
Lets get to the spiritual meaning in all of this.  That is what truly matters.  How does this affect our lives and our journey on this planet?
9 brings everything that is contained in the number 0 and infinity 8 full circle – meaning it brings all 360 degrees around.  By moving to the upper portion of infinity, we have come full circle and are beginning a new cycle of existence.  We (everything under God) have never been in this location before.  It can’t get any newer than this.  Our journey has come full circle, and we are beginning anew.  We passed through the darkness of the void, which is the center of infinity and are in the new light of the 9.
We left the lower vibration of the 6.  In vortex math the 6 and 9 have a polar relationship, and this is why when they are combined they form the 8 of infinity.  If you look at the merkaba, which is our vehicle of ascension – not just for our bodies but for the planet and everything that is under God’s dominion – you will see the 9 as well.
A merkaba is the combination of two tetrahedrons.  Both are mathematically equal to 9:  9+9=18….1+8=9  The merkaba contains the code of the 9.  It knew where to take us, which was above the plane of infinity and into the energy of the 9.  This occurred, which I wrote about in the Numerology of the Shift article, in 2016.  2016 is a 9 year.  Wow, how amazing is that!  Our ascension to the upper portion of infinity is built in and connected to the number 9.
Our incredible number 9 is also connected to our location in time and space, which connects everything.  We moved to a new time and space, and the reason and method is encoded in the number 9.  There are 1,440 minutes of a day, which add up to 9.  There are 86,400 seconds in a day, which add up to 9.  There are 10,080 minutes in a week, which add up to 9.  All of the minutes and seconds in a day, week, month and year will always reduce to a 9.  9 shows us that we have arrived in a new time and space, but there is still more work to do.  (And that part is for future articles when we get there).
This year we will experience the power of a 9-9-9 day during a 9 year.  This is such a powerfully energetic day if you take advantage of it.  If it is just another day to you then that is just what you will experience.
We have seen how the 9 is connected to 360 degrees.  On a personal level this is a day to go back and look at your life to see how it has brought you here to where you are right now.  You can see how you have come full circle, and now you are ready to begin anew.  In order to begin anew, you need to dissolve the old – so I am suggesting that you do a spiritual practice to dissolve all attachments to your old circle, which vibrated with the 6, to make room for your new circle, which vibrates at the level of the 9.  This is an energetic exercise that will  have benefits in your physical life.
Take a moment and visualize all of your personal physical attachments:  things like houses, cars etc… and then dissolve them into the light of infinity.  Watch them disappear.  Next do the same thing to the people in your life.  You are removing your attachment to them and setting them free.  They will still be in your life, but you will become less clingy to them.  They will appreciate this gesture of compassion.  Next, direct your focus to your identity.  This will include your occupation, parental status.  We all identify with something.  It’s what we do, not who we are.  Set your intention to dissolve your identity as being a ______.  You will most likely have more than one identity to dissolve.
Now, you have 3 categories that you have dissolved.  3 is half of infinity.  If you connect two 3s you have the 8.  We are half way done with this exercise. You dissolved 3 categories into infinity. Next we will fully connect and complete the connection to the nature of infinity by taking all 3 categories that you have dissolved and move them into one large circle.  See that circle explode into space – into the Aether, which is infinity.  This is YOUR big bang of creation!  Your new beginning is experienced by connecting to the clear light of awareness that is within you.  By dissolving all of your attachments you can see and feel this powerful light.  This is what 9-9-9 is all about.  Of course you can do this exercise any day at any time.  However, this one day of the year will be the most powerful day to perform this practice.
One additional note about 9-9-9.  Jupiter moves into Libra that day.  Jupiter is the planet of luck and brings us many goodies to enjoy.  Libra is about balance.  We left the lower of the 6 and have moved into the energy of the 9.  As Jupiter moves into Libra this transition will become balanced.
9 is the code for our location in time and space, and it is the vehicle we travel in.  It is connected to the All and to Nothing at the same time.  Enjoy your 9-9-9 day!
Lisa Rising Berry
If you need further assistance with this exercise or other aspects of your journey, please schedule an appointment with me.  Your first session will be one hour and I offer it at 1/2 off the normal price.  Your cost for your first session will be $44.00
If you are not familiar with what I do, here is an article I wrote.  CLICK HERE TO READ THE ARTICLE ABOUT MY SERVICES.   Our you may visit our website by clicking on the following link.  CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE and schedule and appointment.  You can read my bio on our site as well as on this blog.
As promised here is a link the the fabulous Math video on the number 9.  It was a part of my inspiration for writing this article.  LINK FOR VIDEO
This article is copyrighted. I would love you to share, but please credit the author Lisa Rising Berry and provide a link to this blog.   Link to our website

Thanks to: https://lisarisingberry.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum