OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Could You Actually Benefit from High Blood Pressure?
Posted on August 20, 2012 by Christian Goodman

Can high blood pressure extend your life? Most doctors and experts would tell you no.
A surprising new study, however, suggests that in a few specific occasions hypertension might actually be beneficial.
Researchers at Oregon State University looked at data collected following more than two thousand people over a period of 7 years. Participants were over the age of 65 when the study started.
What they found was that for those participants who were of relatively normal health, having high blood pressure showed them to have a 35% higher risk of dying within a 5-year time frame.
The surprising results, though, were with the very frail seniors…the ones who had difficulty even walking 20 steps. Not only did that group not show the increased risk of death, but the results showed that with high blood pressure they were more than 60% LESS likely to die.

What researchers came away with, other than realizing higher blood pressure is actually a good thing for frail seniors, is that seniors’ health can really throw a curve ball to doctors sometimes.
It underscores the importance of customizing health care treatment options that are specific to the person, not trying to force a patient on a treatment that will end up contributing to an early death.
If you are in the other category of people (not too frail to walk 20 steps), though, and you want a blood pressure treatment option that is quick, natural and easy, click here: http://blueheronhealthnews.com/site/2011/01/16/blood-pressure-program/

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Thank you so much for this, YM!

I learned this to be true with my own dad, whose condition always plummeted when he was administered blood pressure lowering drugs! I spent two weeks taking care of him on a visit, and during that time he rallied and became stronger, and I never saw a need to give him the drugs. When I left for ONE day, I returned to find him noticeably weaker and found out that a neighbor had come by and given him the medication that I had avoided all week, and it HURT him!

I contacted his doctor but my mother and the neighbor insisted he needed the medication. After my mother's death, my dad went to a nursing home and they discovered the same thing I did-without the medication he was stronger and able to walk a few steps. With it, his frailty increased. :( We finally persuaded the Dr.'s to remove him from that medication, and my dad was much clearer, more alert and more interactive in his last year...He died almost a year to the day after my mother, but he didn't spend that year in a "vegetative" state.

This is important to get out there...thank you for posting this!

Blessings!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum