OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Pfizer to Roll Out Omicron Shot in March
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Denial of Natural Immunity ‘Unprecedented in Modern History’
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event – Film by Sacha Stone
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» MEATLOAF DIES - IS HE ANOTHER VICTIM?
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Globalization of Human Rights Violations: “The Right to Live a Dignified and Decent Living”
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyToday at 2:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» INTERNATIONAL COURT LOOKS INTO COVID19 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - GENOCIDE REVEALED
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyToday at 2:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Truckers for Freedom Organize Huge Protest Against Vaccine Mandates & Supply Chain Shortages to Come
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyToday at 2:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» British Medical Journal: ‘Pharma Must Release of All Vaccine and Treatment Data Immediately’
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyToday at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply chain nightmare approaching as Canadian cross-border vaccine mandate goes into effect for U.S. truckers
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyToday at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Adrienne Pan: 43-year-old CBC Edmonton radio host disappears from social media for months, dead after post-Moderna “serious illness”
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyToday at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Czech Prime Minister Ends Vaccine Mandates: ‘We Do Not Want to Deepen the Rifts in Society’
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyYesterday at 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former White House Physician Demands Biden Take Cognitive Test After Weird Presser Breakdown
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ghislaine Maxwell files for a RETRIAL
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Curiosity rover finds possible evidence of life on Mars
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyYesterday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  US Airlines: ‘Dangerous 5G Rollout Will Grind Commerce to a Halt’
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Parents Outraged Over Photo of Teacher Taping Mask to Child’s Face
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pandemic Narrative Undergoes Radical U-Turn
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NHS Doctor Tells Patient NOT to Take Covid Vaccine Because They Will Be PULLED Soon
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maine Doctor Loses License, Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation for Treating Covid Patients with Ivermectin, ‘Spreading Covid Misinformation’
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyYesterday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The doctor who quit her job after being suspended for promoting ivermectin, criticizing mandates sues Houston Methodist
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Stats thru January 15th, 2022
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyYesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Political Timing of the End of the Pandemic
QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 7:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » HOW TO BEAT THE SYSTEM » QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller

QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aestheticmedic

aestheticmedic

This is sooo cool!!  This info is what kept the US Inc. from selling 100's of acres of Hawaiian land for the US Inc. use. If we have the RV this should be humanitarian project, teaching us all how to create a contract that is written to tell the truth and not left to interpretation.

topspin2

My friend used him in AZ for his case against the IRS...He only accepted gold as payment for his services.......He also represented I think wesley snipes in a tax evasion case....In both cases the defendants lost their case. This doesnt mean that this is not cool...because it is.....but, I do know that in my friends case he disappeared. Also, I think a college course is offered in quantum language....

aestheticmedic

Sorry about your friend T2, maybe he left the country on purpose for hiding out and maybe those cases improved Mr Millers technique.  I hope this whole thing gets better quickly, we are all so tired of waiting for things to improve, in general.

topspin2

I agree, and whats interesting is when you understand quantum language is blows your mind...The contracts we are all so familiar with today are all of bunch of hoohey...They actually say nothing....

aestheticmedic

We are almost out of this paradigm T2 and it will be fast, just like one day you're crawling next day walking, one day you're walking next day you break your hip, changes that change your life happen fast. I hope our DNA is put back together so we easily live to 700-1200.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahaha tops you are now the new T2!!!

excellent!! :)

QUANTUM LANGUAGE OF LAW by JUDGE :David-Wynn: Miller Giphy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum