OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV  Subscribe   826 videos  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

60 Mins: The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church. PhaqueOrfTV Subscribe 826 videos

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

The days of loyalty to man-made structures should be over. The Catholic church is a modern day "Synagogue of Satan" as far as my research has uncovered-and I don't wish to offend any catholics who may be reading this. I come from a catholic family (complete with a priest great-uncle, several great-aunt nuns, a catholic grandmother, mother and sister). I know well that there are many sincere, devout Catholics that believe what the church tells them.

However, scratch the surface, even a little bit, and you uncover unbelievable corruption exceeding even what we're uncovering in our government and banking systems. Just the evidence in the breaking of all commandments by the church, the violent history, and the worship of many idols should alarm biblical students to the fallacy of this organization. Unfortunately, however, catholics are NOT encouraged to read the bible for themselves, and are instead given an edited down book of scriptures because the clergy believes that it's members aren't competent to understand the scriptures for themselves. In many ways, not much has changed since the days of Martin Luther, who sacrificed all to give the scriptures to the common people.

Again, I don't wish to offend, but I believe this to be a Satanic church. I was baptized into the church, and in my childhood was subjected to sexual abuse more than once, surrounded by unbelievable darkness (that I thank God He rescued me from), and I would hope that anyone watching this would not confuse this organization with faith in our Creator. This church represents the opposite of what God and Jesus has called us to, and more accurately reflects the Sanhedrin in Jesus' day than the church established by Christ- a church founded on LOVE.

Look carefully...this organization has broken EVERY law of God, including replacing Jesus with the "vicar of Christ." Obscene, imo.

I've been reading "Petrus Romanus, The Final Pope is Here." It's DENSE with information, and reads as a historical text. Here is a link to a youtube video on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhrwvATwV7s

This topic grieves me greatly, because many whom I dearly love have been ensnared by the lies that are spun to control the innocent lambs. The sexual abuse makes me sick, and I don't understand why they retain ANY authority in the world today.

Truth isn't in the catholic church. They are NOT Christ's church. That was usurped when Constantine, a pagan worshipper, embraced Christ and perverted the teachings of the early church to make it more "palatable" to Roman pagans. We see the fruit of that today.

May all truth be revealed!

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Exactly gma.

I also feel that Catholic is different than Vatican.

I am sorry to hear about what was done to you and so many millions of other innocent children. The very fact that this is the norm in that church lends truth to your summery.

heavy sigh.....

And this is why site like this are so important. Getting out the truth and making things right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum