OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aestheticmedic

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

I appreciate you bringing this up. He said he doesn't have any idea what was Jon Benet Ramsey's connections with the CIA. It just so happens that this little detail is perhaps the one he shouldn't gloss over, because it is THE key to unfolding and collapsing the criminals in charge. So maybe, if any of you know this man who does these videos, you can have him look at abeldanger.net, and do some real one-two punching and put these evil bastards where they belong. 

I cannot buy the fact that some non-human light alliance is taking out "bad guys". I know some real humans who are real heroes and deserve our support in this real battle on earth. I don't deny the possibility of non-human entities, that's obvious of course. We are not the only species, I guess I don't think there are non-terrestrial aliens. I don't believe in anything other than what is here in us and with us, either below the surface or not always visible but that's probably another topic.

http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

topspin2

One thing that I find interesting is just who do folks think is going to be in charge if the 'bad" guys get taken down?  Will there be peace or anarchy?Do we have enough faith in humanity to believe that peace is even possible? Is there a reference point to lead us to believe that this is possible? Where is the truth printed? Where do the lies start and end? I believe that the bad guys are being grossly underestimated.....Did I mention that the bad guys are being grossly underestimated?????

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

thats a great point...let's hash it out...I feel another topic. Let's call it...um...you call it.

http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum