OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Biden Mocked As Capitol Police Reinstall Metal Fencing For His State of Confusion Speech
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Shocking Aerial Footage" - Turkey-Syria Quake
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Feds Have All The Evidence They Need To Go After Jeffrey Epstein’s Buddies. Here’s Why They Still Roam Free
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fire At New Zealand’s Largest Egg Farm Kills 75,000 Hens Amid National Shortage
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell Survey Exposes True Number of Deaths From the Jab
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wind-Power Makers Suffer Huge Losses, Want To Abandon Major Project
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Seven reasons to get more magnesium
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK authorities investigate RAF plane's near-miss with a UFO
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHAT A CROCK OF SHITE!! YOU GOTTA BE 60% DISABLED TO GET VAX INJURY PAYMENT. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE??
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» BALLOON NEWS - THIS HAPPENED BEFORE: China Floated Balloon Over Hawaii LAST YEAR – plus MORE
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Invincible!
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Gates Behind The Bars" by Five Times August
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Satanic ‘Unholy’ Grammy Performance Presented by…Pfizer? but of course it is!!! folks need to get clued in to what is actually happening!!
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell: Holding them to Account for Crimes Against Humanity
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2/05/2023 -- Massive M7.8 (M8.1) Earthquake strikes Central Turkey / South Europe -- SEISMIC UNREST - PLUS UPDATES
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer reports $100 billion haul, with vast majority of profits looted from US taxpayers
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 2:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dumpster Diving - You will see a lot of this going forward
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 2:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newsweek calls on scientific community to admit “we were wrong” about covid
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oh Good Grief. US Military Fears China May Reach Balloon Wreckage Before They Can Get There
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 1:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Filth Reveal’, John Waters Presents A Plan To Save The World From Elite Psychopathic Parasites
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 1:49 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND Empty INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:34 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND

Posted on October 7, 2016

INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND ORB-10-7-16-HELSINKI-FINLAND-MUFON-WITNESSED-1024x552
INCREDIBLE UFO ORB PHOTOS FROM FINLAND
OCTOBER 7, 2016 …………… HELSINKI FINLAND
I was about to go to sleep in home when I saw a flickering light which was flickering red, blue and white from my window. This light can be seen in IMG_3065. At first I thought it was a helicopter as it was just hovering in the air for about 10 seconds until it started moving left and crossing the chimney. I can’t remember whether it was after it had crossed the chimney or after it reversed course to the way it had came that it switched to a more brighter, rounder and stable looking blueish color like can be seen in IMG_3068 which did not seem to flicker noticeably, at least not to the human eye. The course change happened quite quickly, maybe after 5 seconds or less after it had crossed the chimney. I couldn’t hear any noise coming from this object but it could be due to it being far away.   You can see a gray colored object inside a white/yellow colored aura which itself is inside a neon blue colored outline .
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND ORB-10-7-16-HELSINKI-FINLAND-MUFON-WITNESSED-PIC-2
It continued it’s journey all the way to the trees that are on the right side of my window (can’t be seen from pictures) after which I couldn’t see it anymore due to the trees blocking my view. I did catch a brief glimpse of it through the trees continuing at the same path with the same exact height. After I had seen this I didn’t have that much time to react to it as I pretty much immediately after this saw another similar looking orb coming from the left side of my window. This one seemed to be just as bright or maybe even a little bit brighter than the last orb. This one also acted much more like an airplane than what the first one had as it came further from the left than the first one had in the same manner that I can occasionally see airplanes flying. This one was also less blueish than the first one had been and in fact I don’t remember seeing any blue colors in it at all. I remember it looking just like a light-yellow looking ball of light going across the sky but in the pictures.   After seeing these objects I felt pretty amazed at what I had seen.
KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS
WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG
WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG
THANKS TO WWW.MUFON.COM CASE FILES

Thanks to: http://worldufophotosandnews.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum