OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming Empty Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming

October 8, 2016 Ines Radman

So sad to read about what happened to Zen Gardner. I listened to an interview with him trying to explain what happened and how he feels and I have to say, it’s sad to hear and read how he’s been treated. I don’t know the truth, only Zen knows the truth, but it’s the way he’s been treated that really saddened me. If you consider yourself a spiritualist, if you consider yourself to be enlightened and aware, awake and living in reality, then you have no right to judge Zen.
From a human perspective: We all make mistakes. We have all go through a period of maturing, learning, experiencing and learning from our mistakes. We make decisions based on our age, circumstances, culture, religious beliefs and a myriad of other factors, but NONE of us mature without making mistakes. Some of us learn from them, some of us keep repeating them because we simply don’t realize we’re making mistakes or are not willing to admit to them. Regardless, it’s sad to see what happened to Zen. His website is down, his FB page is down, the shit must have been too much for him to deal with.
I read about Ken O’Keefe and Max Egan fallout. Listened to a few interviews. All I can say is: I told you so. Ken is a psychopath and it revealed itself in this silly and shameful fallout between him and Max. I don’t know the truth about what really happened and I could care less, but the real faces are starting to show themselves.
Anyone out there that is making money off you for providing you with information is not really doing it with good intent. I wrote about this before. If you are someone that considers you’re here to help humanity, why are you charging them for it? I can’t charge money for information that was given to me or channeled to me. You get a job and work like everyone else, use your free time to help others.
I just read the last interview with Rob Potter and Cobra. I laughed reading it. Such silly questions and silly answers. Does this guy still have a following? He’s still talking about the event but doesn’t know when? He’s in communication with Pleiadians and doesn’t know when this will happen? I mean, do people really believe this loser?
We are at the crossroads folks. I could wake up in the morning and hear the war has started. The Cabal is desperate to start a war with Russia and I hate to say it, but it will happen. It’s inevitable. You know why? Cause you’re still sitting on your assess doing nothing about it. It’s far away and won’t affect you. It’s not your problem. The galactics will save us. Whatever. It has to happen. It’s part of the reason we came here. Without war, there will be no peace.  Either a polar shift or war is  inevitable; we can’t go forward unless humanity wakes up and the only way it’s going to wake up is when it starts running from bombs or wakes up with no electricity because Putin sent you an EMP and you’re faced with living in the stone age. I hope you’re not a diabetic; your insulin will be useless and you’ll die very soon.
I have been away for a few months now, although I do keep up with what is going on, I haven’t had time to write, there is simply nothing to say or write. The reality we are creating is what it is. Collective consciousness has chosen war and this is where we are heading. It can happen any moment, any day, but it has to happen. Collective consciousness has been hijacked by massive frequencies from technology; bullshit propaganda on TV and if you paid attention to the UN meeting today where countries are accusing Russia of war crimes. They want war at all costs and I knew that Russia would veto the resolution. Russia has no choice but to fight back, if it caves in, we’re all fucked. At least this way it will be between America and Russia, a few Eu countries like France, UK, Germany and maybe Belgium but it’s coming unless we stop it.
Pray for peace, stand up and do something, been writing about this for years. There is no saviour, no galactics, no miracles. Collective consciousness determines what happens and right now we are creating a war. This one won’t last too long, maybe a few weeks and Russia will kick ass, millions will die but this is what is needed for the sheeple and those asleep to finally realize we can’t allow anyone to control us anymore. As the planetary frequencies are increasing, as the sun is sending us powerful energy; the cabal is using every tool it has to divert that from us. We still have time to stop this but we will replace it with some natural disaster, something traumatic has to happen, period.
Don’t worry about it. You’re not a human. You’re an old soul and you already chose what to do while here. Some of us will leave soon, some of us will stay behind and help those that don’t understand what is going on, but we all made choices to be here and complete our mission.
My partner is still hanging in by a thread. I actually grew, dried, cured cannabis and made my first batch. He started taking Cannabis Oil (Rick Simpson recipe) and there are some small changes, but too early to tell. His PAH (Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension) is in Phase III which means if he goes into Phase IV he will have to be hospitalized and put on machines. In the meantime, his heart could just give out and I’m not ready to accept that. He’s now taking many things, we started with Cannabis Oil this week and Lugol’s Solution along with other high potency supplements. The good news is that after being hospitalized 3 times in the last 2 months, CT scans reveal that his condition has not progressed in the last year, that’s fantastic. Complications were all based on diuretics and blood thinning drugs which FINALLY the doctor told him to stop taking. This doesn’t mean all is well because he’s prone to blood clots and fluids collecting around the heart, but the drugs were in essence killing him. I’m now hoping the Cannabis will help him, will let you know how things go in a few months if he pulls through.
I’m busy taking care of him really, doing some work outside in the garden but my life is such that I can’t leave him alone for too long as he’s got a detailed and intense therapy schedule. He’s receiving something almost every hour so my life is the way it is.
We are at the crossroads but neither side has a sign or instructions, we’re choosing blind directions, use your intuition to tell you where to go, ask yourself what you have done in this lifetime to make a difference. It’s making the difference that can change our direction. It’s knowing that whatever it is you came here to do, has to make a difference.
Be prepared for everything. Stock up on food and water and medicines if you need them. Anything is possible at this point, but I’m seeing war, I’m seeing destruction, and I’m seeing that glorious rainbow, the transformation we all need to go through once we choose peace.
Peace be with you!

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

2Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming Empty Re: Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:20 pm

Honeybee63

I have met Rob Potter in person and he is a very kind and genuine man.  He has a big heart and would help anyone who needed it.  Please don't put down someone unless you know them...simply throwing opinions out without ever meeting someone in person isn't very respectful and could in fact be completely false.

Regarding the viewpoint that only negative things are going to happen is based on your perspective not mine....

3Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming Empty Re: Hang On, Grab a Rope it’s Coming Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:32 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ines speaks for many. But where I differ is I don't waste my time listening to those that I don't like. Not a Cobra fan which is why I don't post it here any longer and it has been many years since I considered "him" relevant.
Ines is located in Croatia and has a very different view of what is happening in the world than we do here in the US. I always take that into consideration as it is telling as to what "news" is elsewhere.
Things just don't feel right in the world at the moment and we are all feeling it our own way. She is closer to the action that is happening as Europe and the Middle East continue to implode.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum