OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  Empty Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:08 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/MmTFse807ds

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  CulLkZFXYAUH7iO

We interrupt this program to bring you a special reminder.......

RANT! “Respected” State Senator – Has fallen to Hack Guru!

Posted on March 28, 2014

Happy Friday Dinarians,
Well, I guess I should be careful when I ask a contributor to ‘put that in a Rant!’…..
Mike Diston (yes, the famous Mike that Tony TNT hates) took me at my word and developed this AMAZING RANT!!!  Unbelievable – a former Washington State Senator, Dave Schmidt (LINK) who seemed to have missed 193 votes during his term in office – Hey, isn’t that your job to vote?  
Isn’t that what the people of the State of Washington paid you to do Dave?… To VOTE???  I’m sure you have an excuse for each of those 193 “no shows”….. 
Well, now it looks like the “less than” honorable former State Senator has fallen to such a low to make our Dinar “Hack Gurus” look like Angels!!!  Take a look…
Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Oct. 12th  721
My your dental tooth whitening paid off….
We have another GURU in the realm of Douchebags now. His name is Dave Schmidt and Dinar Douchebags made him Douchebag of the month. He deserves that and more. I thought Tony” TURD” Renfrow had a shady past, this guy equals him.
He was a State Senator in Washington State from 2003-06. The Public Disclosure Commission of WS has claimed that Dave has improperly reimbursed himself $32,260 in unspent donations for wages he claims to have lost serving in the Senate. They say he spent another $9,258 on mortgage payments and association fees for his condo.  [Is that why this guy is now in Arizona? Just askin’ ~ Mr. IQD]
In Sep 2011 this douchebag this guy got together with Steve
Beckow of Golden Age Of Gaia (GAOG) to start  Hope Chest Fund with people donating money and Dave supposedly gave it to needy people. This is the same site that in 2012 booked a lightworker conference in Sedona at $180 to listen to 12 channelers and had 600 fools go there. The same site that was booking a flying saucer trip to Neptune from the idiots that inhabit that site. [Hey I want to go to Neptune also….  I’m sure Okie and Tony would love that if I really did!!!  LOL!!!  ~Mr. IQD] Well the aliens never showed up they had to cancel the trip. I can’t make this stuff up.
The same site that guaranteed on Dec 21 2012 that the whole world was going into the 5th dimension and had to take a lot of heat from his idiots that was still grounded in reality. Dave was a big part of this and I don’t have any proof that he embezzled money from the Hope Chest his past actions gives it a high probability.
Archangel Michael has said for the idiots at GAOG to buy dinar and dong and when Steve fired Dave Schmidt when the accusations came out he stole over $41,000 Dave figured their was another gold mine waiting around the corner so he figured he would start pumping dinar and dong. [Hey Ladies, now he’s pumping dong…. Okay, that was pretty “bad”, even for me, Mr. IQD!  But I bet you laughed anyways!]
He’s gotten a good start stealing money from people when just this past weekend he had a conference in Dallas March 23. He charged every person $129 to manage the millionaire inside you even though he’s not a millionaire lol. He told me he had 120 suckers who showed up but I doubt that number.
He had a radio program Mon 3-26 with another douchebag Exogen who is a crony of Tony TURD Renfrow were he said on the program he told his audience to buy their dinar and dong from SilverGreetings.com were the owners name is Abraham Merchant ”he says that’s his real name” YEA RIGHT and Merchant even gave his audience 50 dinar and 10,000 dinar.
I’m not positive but I thought it was illegal to promote an investment in those currencies without a currency exchange licence. I will be getting a hold of the Feds to make sure. So in the end stay real clear of this asshole if you want to keep your money.
Way to dig deep Mike, and thanks for bringing the light on another scumbag who wants to fleece the sheeple in our fine Dinar Community.  
Why can’t these jerks just buy some IQD and wait for the “RV” like the rest of us?
Why do they f***kin’ feel the need to screw their fellow Dinarians?  
And to make it worse, he is using a religious belief system, and his “credibility” as a former Washington State Senator to scam these unsuspecting believers! SCUM!!!
Can you believe this?  I bet you have something to say about it – use the form below and lets hear it!!!
~ Mr. IQD

How quickly people forget. Not to worry the Honest Guys are here to remind you lest you fall prey to this one and his plans to get you to send him your currency.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum