OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» TRUDEAU ANNOUNCES THE GREAT RESET!!
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 7:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Exclusive Interview: Foster Gamble & Kimberly Carter Gamble Discuss Thrive 2
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin Scam (Dave Schmidt) Bench Trial set for 10/12/2021
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 3:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Seth Rich: The Murder Washington Doesn't Want Solved
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 3:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pilots See ‘Impossible’ Object when approaching airport of Bariloche, Argentina 1995
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 3:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers baffled by mysterious object coming to Earth
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 3:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Unknown Object Appears in Field of View of ISS Camera
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» More Birds Drop from Sky in Russia
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - Truthseekers Episode 0052 : Stargates, fact or science fiction?
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 3:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two UFOs caught above Sydney, Sept 28, 2020 plus MORE
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 3:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Music of the Spheres
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Are WE About To See The WHOLE CORRUPT SYSTEM FALL? plus MORE
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Update on Next SpaceX Crew Mission to the International Space Station plus MORE
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Could the COVID vaccine be canceled before the first injection?
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - South Africa In The Trenches
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Rep: "Food Shortages Are Coming" - Crops Destroyed - UK Limits Purchases
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Connecting ALL the dots 3. Magic of the Hollywood.
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Farmers are getting shafted
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The 60 Gigahertz And WiGiG Reality
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:13 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Gospel of St. Matthew By Rudolf Steiner
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» I love how they hide the Background Spraying
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Schools are Safe NOW?
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» False History of Power
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» BREAKING: US Banks Just Gave the GREEN LIGHT to Cryptocurrency Investors Going into 2021!
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» UNDER THEIR SPELL: THIS CRΕΕPΥ VΙDΕΟ WILL ΜΑKE ΥOU WANT TO ΤHRΟW ΑWΑY ΥΟUR CΕLL ΡΗΟNE!(ALL REVEALED)
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:05 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» What It's Like to Believe Everything the Media Tells You
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Swimmers of Light are released
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» The San Diego Sphere — Witness Testimony
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Banksters, Wet Works and Pedo Networks Parts 1&2
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyYesterday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » OUT OF MIND » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?

Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jaguar-2016

How many of you really believe that the Abbotabad Raid end in the real killing of the dreaded terrorist we all know from many years, as OSAMA BIN LADEN?Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  22the210
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  Real-u10 Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  22the210
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  Real-u10 Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  22the210
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  Real-u10

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I don't! I think the reports of him living in Jamaica might very well be true though he could be almost anywhere. Probably visits Disney World on a regular basis.

Jaguar-2016

Bahamas is what Snowden said.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Oh I thought I read Jamaica. Both places are beautiful.. so good for the ex CIA puppet. He has a nice life now. :)

Jaguar-2016

He would never be "EX-CIA". He is the MVP of CIA for all of their war campaigns.

Jaguar-2016

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Praise be to God and prayers and peace be upon our Prophet
Muhammad and his followers and companions.

I, Usama Bin Muhammad ‘Awadh Bin ‘Abud Bin Laden, have signed
below. In regard to the money that is in Sudan, it is about 29
million dollars. According to the mediator, I have received one-
million one-hundred thousand in Sudan, eight-hundred thousand in
Jalalabad, and then about one-million two-hundred fifty-thousand
in Qandahar. I received twelve million dollars from my brother
Abu Bakir Muhammad Bin ((Laden)) on behalf of Bin Laden Company
for Investment in Sudan. I hope, for my brothers, sisters, and
maternal aunts, to obey my will and to spend all the money that
I have left in Sudan on Jihad, for the sake of Allah. Also, I
need you to take 1% from the total and give it to Shaykh Abu
Hafs al-Mauritani. By the way, he has already received 20,000-
30,000 dollars from it, he said. I promised him that I would
reward him if he took it out of the Sudani Government. I also
told brother Engineer Abu Ibrahim al-Iraqi Sa’ad ((Jawhar)) to
cut 1% as a reward for his hard work in Wadi al-‘Aqiq Company,
and I think he has already have done that. If not, I want you to
give him what I promised him. The conversation about the money
in Sudan is over. I want three-hundred thousand riyals to go to
my Uncle Master Muhammad Bin Umar al-((‘Attas)) and his
children. I want 20 of gold to go to Khadijah Umm (mother) of
‘Ali, the daughter of ‘Abdullah al-((Jilani)). I want my uncle’s
sons, sisters, and maternal aunts to have two pounds of Hujazi’s
gold for each one (male) and one pound of them and Hujazi’s gold
for each one (female). I want you also to cut from Sudan’s money
200,000 riyals for my sisters Maryam, Iman, and ‘Atidal, for the
total of 600,000 riyals. I want for my son Sa’ad Bin Usama and
his mother to share a half of his portion and my daughter
Khadijah, the daughter of Usama, half of the daughter’s share.

Signed,
Usama bin Muhammad

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
oh well I stand corrected then :)

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: