Latest topics
» Our Elected Leaders Have Failed Us By Trusting the Experts and Not the Constitution
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare Black Triangle TR3B cruising at low altitude over London, UK
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyToday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone: So You Thought You Were Free?
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyToday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alice in Wonderland Technique: The Power of Applied Confusion
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyToday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Were These Strange Black Objects Surrounding The Curiosity Rover On Mars?
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyToday at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» We're Closer Than You Think! David Shilcock Speaks!
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyToday at 8:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Hospital Records More Suicides Than Coronavirus Deaths During Lockdown
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyToday at 8:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Ukraine Scandal Exploding
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyToday at 7:58 am by topspin2

» Dave (the Douchebag) ScHmIdT thinks putting out daily videos by Meta1 is being quiet!!! What a Dumb Bunny he is!!!
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» She said it looked like a PORTAL next to the Sun - Captures Compelling Photo! - "Gateway"
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyYesterday at 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 5-25-20… Khazarian Mafia’s COVID-19 Power Grab Fails, Bill Gates Now a Dead Man Walking
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - CE-5 Contact Visual Training (Part 1&2)
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How I induced an out of body experience without substances
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Zantac is a cancerous Poison” says colon cancer lawsuit
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Shadow Diplomacy plus MORE
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The mysterious sound is back!!!
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyYesterday at 12:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Over mile wide UFO causes electrical damage in Kenner, Louisiana plus MORE
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Astronauts rehearse for Crew Dragon flight
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyYesterday at 12:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Which country will be first to contact ET ?
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense and Dr Eric Karlstrom - The Calamitous Damage Covid Has Caused
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » NEW CAGE WOO SLINGERS, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist)

POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) Jerzy511

POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail ]
Date: Wednesday, 19-Oct-2016 14:22:39

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: ROOM WITH NO VIEW
Date: Wed, October 19, 2016 11:37 am

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

OVERNIGHT, THE CLEARANCE WAS ISSUED FINALLY. NOW WE KNOW WE WILL HAVE FIRST FUNDS BEFORE THE WEEK IS OUT, BUT I DO NEED TO ASK AGAIN BECAUSE OF TIMING

POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) Giphy

WE NEED A COUPLE DAYS FOR MARY AND THE OTHERS. SHE ALSO NEEDS THE LAST BOTTLE OF OXYGEN NOW WITH THE FUNDS SO NEAR. BEEN A LONG NIGHT AND TIME FOR A BIT OF SLEEP, BUT NOT BEFORE I TELL YOU THE NEED RIGHT NOW JUST BEFORE THE LIGHT HITS.

POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) 87089-Jack-Nicholson-blinking-gif-sp-OyRi

MORE INFO LATER TODAY. GREAT THANKS AND BE BLESSED.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for OCT 19: ROOM WITH NO VIEW (because your donations have dried up as people are finally getting that I am a con artist) Th?id=OIP.Me1d601b70a30385c1a56629ab9e72243H0&pid=15

CONTRIBUTIONS
Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. We're still struggling to keep food on tables, and medical needs met. Much thanks...

Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum