OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Restored 1899 footage is like a time machine
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Depopulation & The mRNA Vaccine
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptyYesterday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. recommends only fully vaccinated passengers book cruises
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball or UFO! Something strange seen in the sky of France
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Summer Solstice 21st June 2021
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Official US, EU & UK COVID Vaccines Deaths & Injury Data (June 19, 2021)
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptyYesterday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» How To Buffer The Fallout From America’s Third World Death Spiral
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptyYesterday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Great Reset’, Transitioning the Ruling Oligarch’s Into ‘Brave New’ Technocratic Plutocrat’s
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptyYesterday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFOs Seen From The ISS June 19th, 2021 plus MORE
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Spot a Scorpion in the Night Sky
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Megadrought Could Force California’s Lake Oroville Hydroelectric Power Plant To Shut Down
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» NAC Banned on Amazon, Threatened by FDA
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell: Google Funded Wuhan Lab Collaborator’s Research For Over A Decade
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, according to Survey
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Phoenix Lights Over City of Lehi, Utah
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Two UFO Shoot Out Of Volcano Mouth In Mexico On Live Cam
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange imprisoned for exposing and humiliating Democrats!
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» NFL Player Cole Beasley Says He’d Rather Retire Than Take Covid Jab Or Follow League’s Draconian Rules
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Houseboats Being Pulled Out Of Lake Oroville Because Of Low Water Levels
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Plant-based diets & COVID-19
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» 4 British Airways Pilots DEAD Following COVID-19 Injections While Spain and Russia Prohibit “Vaccinated” From Air Travel
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mexican Program Accidentally Proves Covid Vaccine Magnet Theory While Attempting to Debunk It
Orly gets her court case through.....check it out..... EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Orly gets her court case through.....check it out.....

Orly gets her court case through.....check it out.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Orly gets her court case through.....check it out.....

THANK YOU GOD!!! I AM READY TO CRY! AFTER 3 YEARS OF BATTLE FOR THE FIRST TIME A JUDGE RULED THAT OBAMA’S MOTION TO DISMISS IS DENIED. I CAN NOW DEPOSE OBAMA AND EVERYBODY ELSE ENVOLVED WITHOUT ANY IMPEDIMENT.
Posted on | January 3, 2012 | 82 Comments
Farrar Motion to dismiss by Obama is denied
I still can’t believe this. The order is in the link above. Judge Malihi, Deputy Chief judge of the Administrative court in GA, ruled, that Obama’s motion to dismiss is denied. He will have to stand trial and prove his eligibility for office.
This is particularly sweet, as it is happening in GA, where judge Clay D. Land maligned me so badly and attacked me with $20,000 of sanctions in order to silence me, to stop me from challenging Obama. Judge Land was sending a message to other attorneys and intimidating them, de facto telling them, “you dare to go after Obama, raise the issue of his forged birth certificate and invalid Social Secrity number, establishment will attack you and sanction you, just like attorney Taitz”
Now judge Malihi is sending a message: “nobody is above the law”
I am filing a motion for judicial notice in the other 5 courts, where I have cases. Please, spread the word.
I wanted to thank evrybody, who was helping me so far to repay those $20,000, who donated to help me fly to other states, including my prior flights to GA.
PS I have a professional video cassette, shot by Kevin Powell, where I together with Carl Swenssen, Kevin and a number of GA civil rights leaders visited offices of prior governor Sonny Purdue, Attorney General, elections board, Sec of State, CNN and so on. The video cassette is in a format, that I can’t play or upload on you-tube channel. If someone knows, how to convert it, let me know, I will post it. I think, it is called Sony DVCAM 94 Advanced ME.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=29976

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum