OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Russia to quit ISS, build new space station
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO like anomalies and rays of light crossing the Sun
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater- ‘Q Is the Truth,’: Lin Wood Promotes QAnon at Bible College to Cheering Crowds
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY EARTH DAY
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Crash Recoveries: A Classified Corporate Gold Rush
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» 18-Year-Old Undergoes 3 Brain Surgeries From Blood Clots After J&J Vaccine
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyToday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Covidian Cult (Part II)
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study: COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Certain Patients to Develop Herpes Infection
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rumors Swirl About President Harris’ Mental State After She Bursts Into ANOTHER Uncontrolled Laughing Fit
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) SEC Posts An Award Claim Against Meta 1!
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:13 pm by Carl Spackler

» Mysterious event! Sheep make the perfect circle in Sussex UK!Do they worship ?
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 5:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MANDELA II – More Analysis – The latest book by TS Caladan
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 5:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 33-Year-Old Woman Hospitalized for ‘Mysterious’ Paralysis 12 Hours After Pfizer Vaccine
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 12:53 pm by Unknown

» Body Language: President Trump, On Current Events
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Impossible Star-Maps" Within Mystery Ancient Library?
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cape Cod, Massachusetts Against Medical Mandates: Join Protest Saturday April 24, 2021
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oracle Films: The Pushback — The Day the World Stood Together (Banned from YouTube)
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Everyday People
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Coming Modern Grand Solar Minimum
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» 95,000 UK Severe Adverse Reactions Cases from Pfizer Vaccine
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12-Year-Old Girl is Paralyzed During COVID-19 Trials
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» URGENT: Doctor Confirms Parasitic Worms on Facemasks
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE »  ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon

‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon

Rather than alien spacecraft there are bioforms, living beings which inhabit the cosmic void.

The following photos taken during the lunar eclipse of September 29, 2015 show some amazing images of what appears to be a biological entity dubbed ‘Zeroid’.

‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon Zeroids%2Bbiological%2Bentities%2Bspace%2B%25281%2529

Witness states: I was in my residence watching the lunar eclipse. I decided to take some pictures, because my son is interested in the subject and he slept because of the schedule.

The object was not visible to the naked eye, and I fixed the camera on a tripod not to move the camera. Only the next day I went to see the pictures on the computer, when I found a strange white spot around and near the moon. Mufon case 80045.

‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon Zeroids%2Bbiological%2Bentities%2Bspace

Note: Already dozens of organic compounds have been identified in space, including formaldehyde, prussic acid, and cellulose. In short, there is an abundance of basic building blocks out there to allow for the evolution of zeroids.

Zeroids may have migrated to all sectors of space - both within and without galaxies. Endowed with both mobility and intelligence, it is conceivable that some may have actually penetrated our zone of existence.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum