OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
»  CBD oil 101: a user’s guide
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Scientists find 40,000-year-old star maps featuring ‘sophisticated knowledge of constellations’
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proof you can't fix stupid - Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again!
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyYesterday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tropical Storm Ian still pounding Florida in ‘500-year flooding event’; 2.6M without power: Live updates
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Monkey House
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyYesterday at 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rapper Coolio Dies From Massive Heart Attack – Doctors Baffled ... of course they are
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» 1354 Athlete Cardiac Arrests Since COVID Vaccine
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyYesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another16-Year-Old Boy Gone After Taking Pfizer Jab
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyYesterday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Forget the Blame Game, Nordstream Sabotage Is About the Great Reset & Nothing Else.
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyYesterday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exclusive: Medical examiners were told to lie on death certificates
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyYesterday at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC walks back COVID guidance again, finds lasting post-vaccine heart problems in young adults
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Edward Snowden: America’s Open Wound. The CIA Is Not Your Friend
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Blew-Up The Pipeline?…The Plot Thickens
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Videos & Photos Document Destruction As Hurricane Ian Makes Florida Landfall
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Europe is collapsing, and it’s just the first domino of many to fall
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» First Gardasil Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Alleging HPV Vaccine Caused 13-Year-Old’s Death
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Fateful Moment of History Is Upon Us
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: (September 28, 2022) A Statement Regarding the Events of the Past Few Weeks
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oracle Films Documentary: Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion (2022)
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» 3-Year-Old Given 8% Chance to Live Overcomes Cancer with Cannabis
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» REPORT: Democrats want the FAA to shut down DeSantis’ charter flights of illegals…
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NBA Star Kyrie Irving Says He Lost $100 Million, 4-Year Extension for Refusing Covid Vaccine
The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story

The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story

https://youtu.be/Qlvrw-cIFsU

“The New York Times has become the Enquirer and the Enquirer’s become the New York Times. The world is upside down. We’ve got to set it right again!” — Jeff Rovin, Columnist, Author and “The Fixer”
That’s perhaps one of the best statements I’ve heard in a while. I’ve been joking for years that The National Enquirer presents more accurate news than “The Gray Lady” aka The New York Times – and if there were ever a story to support that sentiment, it would be the story of Jeff Rovin.
For a decade, Rovin, better known for his ghostwriting of the first 12 books in the novel series, ‘Tom Clancy’s Op Center’ was on retainer for the Clintons as a “fixer” to kill bad press about them. He did this through tapping his many contacts among celebrities, publicists and the press – and by paying off people who had damaging information on them.
Ironically, he is coming forward now, potentially risking his writing and TV career because he is dismayed at the salacious focus of the press during the Presidential race. He’s aware that, given the outrageous salaciousness of his revelations, this may seem hypocritical.
In his Enquirer article, he states, “I am coming forward now because of the endless attention the alleged indiscretions of Donald Trump have received. Nothing I have heard comes close to the sexual and moral corruption of the Clintons – many of which have yet to be revealed…
“I mention some of these here and now because we have only two serious candidates for the presidency. In the few weeks remaining until the election, we should not be weighing whose corruption is worse (the Clintons win by a landslide, if all were to be told), but who has the best ideas and leadership skills to become President of the United States.”
In this interview with Sean Hannity, he emphasizes, “I am NOT doing this for or against any candidate I’m doing this hopefully, to level the playing field…and I hope that this stuff is so unpalatable that we just stop.”
Indeed, the details in The National Enquirer article, exposing decades of insanely gagworthy behavior by the Clintons are so gross, that I’m going to do just that! Ick!
authorarea"> The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story AlexandraBruceJanuary2012-100x100

Thanks to: http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Jaguar-2016

Sean Hannity, interrupted the man so many times that he never revealed why he was doing this! What a Wingnut interviewer!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum