OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Transtemporal Operations EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Transtemporal Operations EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Transtemporal Operations EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Transtemporal Operations EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Transtemporal Operations EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Transtemporal Operations EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Transtemporal Operations EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Transtemporal Operations EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Transtemporal Operations EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Transtemporal Operations EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Transtemporal Operations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Transtemporal Operations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Transtemporal Operations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Transtemporal Operations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Transtemporal Operations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Transtemporal Operations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Transtemporal Operations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Transtemporal Operations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Transtemporal Operations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Transtemporal Operations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Transtemporal Operations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Transtemporal Operations EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transtemporal Operations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Transtemporal Operations Empty Transtemporal Operations Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:10 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Transtemporal Operations
October 30, 2016 omnipulse

The meetings that took place between myself and what you could call the guardians of the sacred knowledge occurred in a reverse temporal order.
The first time I met them, as a child, was the last time they met with me. During each successive meeting, I was informed of what was to come as that next phase for this world was the previous phase that they had just traveled from.
This results in them moving backwards through time to organize the answers regarding the eventual existence of humanity, coming from a society that exists in a harmonic universe ‘above’ the one we are currently in now.
Those from these operations are individuals that are a part of this group and we have come back to this harmonic universe in order to inform the public and prepare them for the shift to come that is the convergence of the knowledge of these two societies.
This can happen continually in time until the knowledge of this civilization spans across multiple harmonic universes.
P.S.
This is what I am describing in all my previous posts.
Imagine there were explorations that covered all areas of existence and knowledge. Where would you start transferring the information to others? Through a linear outline as they occurred? What if they occurred in a web pattern across time? Would you start at the most important topic? What if there re both threats as well as discoveries that help us fulfill our potential? Would you start where it is easiest to understand? What if each concept requires other concepts to explain and there is a complex matrix of interaction, deception, the truth about reality, and the very nature of existence? What if every single explanation is outside of what people are taught and this is intentional in order to keep them from the truth?
This is all more direct in planning, but the resistance of people to new information is actually the difficulty. Presenting the information as it exists, is fairly simple. Maintaining a conscious link to a varied group of individuals that all process information at different rates and with different amounts of distortion due to the belief-control system takes more effort than speaking simply to those who are ready and thus it is more effective to conform to the few who are already keeping up with the knowledge than to try to present different writings that apply to each individual layer of awareness.
Some have known these truths for all of time. Humanity itself is a multidimensional species on a living dimensional ship. Yet if people are informed that there is a group of individual who activated this potential for their civilization, they have trouble believing it even when it is of their own nature. Thus, cognitive dissonance is demonstrated.
I feel this blog is all over the place because I did exactly what I described above. I wrote to some people, then to others at another layer, and then others. Each writing attempts to communicate the same information across multiple degrees of variance from the generally accepted notions, each at different times and all from the same source/writer on the same blog. Of course what results is as jumbled as is peoples’ collective and personal history of existence.
The truth will become clearer and the knowledge will be known as that is part of the cycle of existence. It’s just whether we will be around to see humanity flourish in their acceptance of self-responsibility and thus the application of the truth of humanity’s reality.
This is the time of the convergence. Everyone will chose their path if they haven’t already. Either trust is known liars who benefit for your lack of power, or begin to decipher the system of deception that has been pulled over your eyes for generations and polluted your environment and bodies. One path everyone takes responsibility for their actions, the other path, people are no longer capable of being responsible for themselves as it is decided that the best option is to take care of people’s individuals responsibilities for them, for their own safety.

Jon Rappoport at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2014 San Mateo

Project Superman: The Saga of Andy Pero, By Eve Lorgen

Tobias Lars – GALACTIC FARMING of HUMANS

“Truth is truth and we all need to work together!”

Full Disclosure Now – AI Hyperdimensional Interference & The Dark Cupid Love Bite Dynamics

Kozyrev Chair

Andrew D. Basiago -Time Traveller For President

The Secrets of the Mohave

The States of Brainwave Cycles

Three Phases of The Unveiling

Lisa M Harrison Interviews Andrew Basiago 19 April 2015

Technology, Accelerated Learning and Repair

Fracking Water and Pollution

Thanks to Aug Tellez at: https://augtellez.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum