OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FEEL THE BERN - Meme Flood :)
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Issues Executive Order Launching “100 Day Masking Challenge”
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyYesterday at 6:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SIMON PARKES CLAIMS INAUGURATION IS CGI
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO in Sydney, Australia plus MORE
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyYesterday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Best Celestial Event Of 2021? Comet C/2021 A1 LEONARD will be Brightest
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyYesterday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Book of the Dead' scroll found in Saqqara
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyYesterday at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) - Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford... 1/18/2021 - The Timeline of The World’s Future Will Be Chosen This Week
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyYesterday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Report: National Guard Turned Backs on Biden Motorcade
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» RETURN TO EDEN: ‘Freedom Cove’, An Off-Grid Floating Homestead At One With Nature
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» W.H.O. Acknowledges Chi-Com Virus Tests are Highly Flawed
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyYesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Research Establishes Antibiotic Potential for Cannabis Molecule
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Side-effects of second dose of vaccine are even worse than from the first dose'
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scotland recorded 33 UFO sightings in 2020
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Light Pillar Over Carnikava, Latvia
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: X Crisis in World Affairs
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Next Marijuana Boom Could Be Even Bigger Than The Last
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Geo-Political Fallout’, Medvedev Weigh’s In – By Joseph P. Farrell
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Isn’t the Trump Administration Cooperating — and Benefiting?
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Declassified Documents - Collection
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 2:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?

BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/CEcUbr0ZakQ

Neighbor Dave

Greetings all,
In the states, one would have to be first indited then charges brought against them to qualify for presidential pardon...other wise would this not be putting the cart before the horse.

Peace

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Hey Neighbor Dave!

Great point! I keep thinking that at least one of these charges has got to stick! Crazy times here!

MartyM

MartyM
Not that I'm any kind of legal expert, but I believe that to be pardoned from anything there would have to at least be an admission of guilt, or a conviction of a crime. Under our current injustice system, there is this thing called 'the presumption of innocence' (Innocent until proven guilty by a jury of your peers). So unless there are one of the two conditions stated above, there is nothing to pardon.
   Me thinks I smell some BS...    :headscratching

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Marty I think we may be seeing some convictions.

As loathsome as Trump is and as much as I dislike him... I am actually beginning to have a minuscule sliver of hope that the vile sub human will get what is coming to her and their entire operation will be brought down.

You could knock me over with a feather right now I am so stunned.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
BOMBSHELL - HILLARY CLINTON ALREADY PARDONED? BY TWO PRESIDENTS?  14991874_901339293334482_7251123031261874751_n

MartyM

MartyM
I think that's the best pic I've ever seen of her...  Orange is definately her color!   vv  bigclap

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum