OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party
Posted on November 10, 2016 by Ann Kreilkamp
As we continue to process the results of this historic election, let us honor and acknowledge the end of an old order as we turn to face, without flinching, the new. I am well aware of the probability that Trump may or will be even “worse” than Obama/Clinton/Bush, etc., and, as I told my young housemates today, watch the people he puts in his cabinet. That way we will know. Just as when I saw Obama, who had filled me with “hope,” pick Larry Summers as one of his guides. At that point I knew the jig was up. Then, when he signed the NDAA, my despair was complete.
Meanwhile, here we are here, beginning to witness the death of whatever was and gird our loins for whatever lies ahead. What better time to introduce a new website, and blog, by my friend Andrew Gerber, a former hospice nurse whose philosophical and empathic focus on Death as our Teacher and Friend is now coupled with magnificent expression in language he calls forth to set the tone for us to descend into the deep underground cavern that Death always invites, though few of us dare to allow its alchemical stirring. 
Read Andrew’s Ten Theses, to get the gist of the
americandeathparty
What will it take for things to end well? The American Death Party Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-12.56.59-PM
Then digest his latest blogpost: 
Cannibals and the Coming Winter
Excerpt:
The United States has just consumed a last supper of cannibalistic fear during the lengthy ceremony we call elections. It was the anti-sacrament. What “rough beast, its hour come round at last” have we just drank the blood of? (Yeat’s The Second Coming) There is no way for this cup to be taken from us.
It doesn’t matter what ‘side’ you were on. You can ask: “Who are these people who voted for this person?” They are your neighbors. You might as well admit that you are terrified of them. But here we are… all sitting at the same table. So, now that we are here, bloated with fear and hungrier than ever, what do we do?
Prepare for the putrefactio (decomposition). We must digest all of this shadow that we have consumed. The last supper is not followed by being ‘born again’ or having ‘great again.’ That dark-skinned prophet from what is now called the Middle East is often misquoted as having said something about being born again. What he actually said is more akin to “be born from the beginning.”  He was not handing out avoid-all-responsibility passes. He was asking for us to be deeply responsible for all of life.

Thanks to: https://www.exopermaculture.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum