OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat Empty Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:30 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat

Posted on November 12, 2016 by David Robinson
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat Donald_Trump_and_Mike_Pence_RNC_July_2016-e1474160033873-696x419 Republican Party Presidential nominee, Donald Trump, and running mate, Mike Pence, 2016 (AP Photo / Dennis System)
Baltimore, MD (AP) – Speaking to reporters in Baltimore on Monday, following the 138th conference for the National Guard Association of the United States, the Republican Party’s presidential nominee revealed that he is a member of a growing population known generally as flat earth truthers.

“I fly a lot, and I mean a lot. No one flies more than me. Listen, I own a jet. I own a 757, beautiful plane, it’s the best plane! If the world were round, believe me, I would know!”
The comments came in response to a question from AP reporter, Charles Darr, regarding the future role of the National Guard, as private companies proliferate space travel. “Mr. Trump, if elected, are you willing to increase taxes in order to meet the growing budget demands of the National Guard, as existential threats from our enemies grow along with the advancement of space travel technology?” Darr asked.
The presidential hopeful replied that such a future is “nonsense,” adding that “the round earth people, and you know who they are, these people have an agenda.”
“IT’S ALL ON THE INTERNET, IT’S THERE.”
After declaring that the world is flat, Mr. Trump, as he has done before, again cited “the Internet” as his primary source of information. “There are people out there, many people, and I mean missile experts, sailors, you name it, folks, and this is what they’re saying. It’s all on the Internet, it’s there.”
The flat earth conspiracy theory, like most conspiracy theories, is propagated primarily via the Internet. Internet forums and YouTube channels are dedicated to “enlightening” the vast majority who, as truthers explain, naively buy into the “globe earth theory” that has been sold to them since birth.
One piece of evidence that flat earth truthers present as proof that there is a global conspiracy against them, is the emblem used by the United Nations, implying that the intergovernmental organization is part of the conspiracy. In it, the planet is displayed as a flat earth, with the northern pole at the center, and southern hemisphere continents stretched out toward the circumference, just as the planet really is, according to truthers.
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat Gallery_6_19_42634-1024x576 Flat earth model designed by evangelical minister, Wilbur Glenn Voliva, 1931 Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat United-Nations-logo United Nations Emblem
In April, after stating that he is open to allowing Japan and South Korea to develop nuclear weapons to alleviate the financial costs of the United States’ role as “policemen to the world,” Trump also suggested minimizing the authority of the United Nations. “By the way, United Nations,” Trump said, “same thing, smaller numbers.”
In now deleted tweets, Trump also seemingly offered Biblical evidence of a flat earth.
Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat TrumpTweet “Book of Matthew, folks, the devil took him to a very high mountain, very high, and what did he do? He showed him the whole world.” Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat TrumpTweet2 “Isaiah 40:22 ‘it is he who sits above the circle of the earth’ Crooked Hilary and environmentalists are paid liers [sic]. They will be exposed!”
During an interview at ReCode’s 2016 Code Conference in Rancho Palos Verdes, California, Elon Musk, founder and CEO of SpaceX, a company that is developing the technology to make humans a multi-planetary species by colonizing Mars, said he would suggest a direct democracy for humans on Mars, as opposed to the United States’ version of representative democracy.
“CAPTAIN OF A LARGE SHIP WITH A SMALL RUDDER”
When asked about the potential Trump presidency, following the nominee’s flat earth claim, Musk replied, “I’m glad the framers of the constitution saw fit to ensure that the president was captain of a large ship with a small rudder. There’s a limit to how much harm you can do as president. I don’t think it’s the finest moment in our democracy.”
When pressed further regarding the unique dangers presented by a President Trump, Musk added, “Oh what the hell do I care? I’m moving to Mars.”

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

2Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat Empty Re: Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:57 pm

Jaguar-2016

LMAO@ EARTH IS FLAT!!! Now, this would mean NASA funding would be scrapped. LOL. No more Moon, Mars missions.

3Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat Empty Re: Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:11 pm

Serena1

The Earth appears to be round in this video. It is rotating

4Donald Trump Says The Earth Is Flat Empty FLAT EARTH? Where's the $6.5 TRN gone? Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:38 am

Jaguar-2016

:bc:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-audit-army-idUSKCN10U1IG  <---- If you really read this fully, you will believe that EARTH must be really flat!!! LOL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum