OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  Jerzy511

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 14-Nov-2016 01:54:44
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING
Date: Mon, November 14, 2016 1:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8

POOF SAID

The bread’s in the oven. Baking will take a bit. But as we know, anything worthwhile takes some skills and some tweaking. You are experiencing a lot of nuts making media hype and a lot of angry talking heads are shooting off a few rounds of provocative talk. Nothing you can do about that except steer clear of it. They mean well. They are mis- guided and the whole idea of a smooth take -away from, and a smooth getting into is not going to happen. Go back to taking care of business— as Elvis used to say; and by the way he has not left the building. He still has an influence. So make peace with the confusion but don’t be part of it…P...

SUSAN SAYS

As we slowly recover from our election day hang-over, many are asking whether this the end times or perhaps a new beginning in disguise. What ever your political persuasion, it's certainly a new day in our political lives.

Many indicators suggest due to the outcome of this election the GCR and Prosperity Programs are now on a fast track to finally make there public appearance. Now that's a wonderful concept.!!! May this years Holiday season be full of much love, cheer, and giving to those who are less fortunate. As you hear of the revaluation unfolding, begin looking for delivery trucks carrying your invitations to your door. Many Blessings, Susan

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

LAST WEEK I CONGRATULATED AMERICA FOR ELECTING A FELLOW BY THE NAME OF DONALD TRUMP. THE NEXT THING I KNOW, I WAS PUT DOWN FOR SUPPORTING SUCH A MAN. IT WAS POINTED OUT THAT HOW COULD I POSSIBLY SUPPORT A MAN THAT LIKES PUSSY. WELL, DOES THAT MEAN THAT I SHOULD NOT SUPPORT WOMEN WHO LIKE DICK? I MEAN REALLY…THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A NATURAL STATE OF AFFAIRS, AND NOT TO BE DECRIED. IT KINDA SORTA FEELS (NO PUN) NATURAL TO LIKE WOMEN, SO MAYBE I SHOULD NOT BE SUPPORTED?

THEN I SEE AND HEAR ABOUT THE ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTS. IF HALF OF THE PEOPLE VOTED FOR HILLARY AND THE OTHER FOR TRUMP, DOES THAT MEAN THAT HALF OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION HAVE NO CLUE AS TO THE REAL NATURE OF THE CRIME FAMILY OF BUSH/CLINTON THAT HAS ENSLAVED, RAPED, AND PILLAGED THEM DURING THEIR TENURE? SURE LOOKS IT.

IN THE MEANTIME, TRUMP IS HARD AT WORK. I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT THIS GUY IS GOING TO SET AMERICA BACK ON TRACK DESPITE HIS ABHORRENT LIKING OF WOMEN. WE HAVE SEEN THE RESULTS OF NAFTA. JOBS DISAPPEARED AND AMERICA WAS MADE WEAK. THE NEW TRANS PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP WOULD HAVE DEALT A DEATH BLOW TO AMERICA. THIS PLAN OF THE BUSH/CLINTON AND CABAL WAS DESIGNED TO PUT TRILLIONS IN THEIR POCKETS, AND DESTROY THE US ECONOMY.

TRUMP HAS DECIDED TO PUBLISH HIS MAIN OBJECTIVES AS RE-PRINTED BELOW. MOST OF THEM MAKE GOOD SENSE, AND THE OTHERS I CAN NOT COMMENT ON AS I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE ON THE SUBJECT.

Propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress

Institute a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health)

Require for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.

Institute a five year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service

Create a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

Institute a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

Announce intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205.

Announce withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

Direct Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator.

Direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately.

Lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

Lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward.

Cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure.

Cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama.

Begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities.

Begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back.

Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Work with Congress on a Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

Work with Congress on an End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

Work with Congress on a American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

Work with Congress on a School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

Work with Congress on a Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

Work with Congress on an Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

Work with Congress on an End Illegal Immigration Act. Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

Work with Congress on a Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

Work with Congress on a Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

Work with Congress on a Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

Source: Breitbart

WHAT MYSTIFIES ME IS THE REACTION OF PEOPLE TO TRUMP. ARE THESE POINTS HERE NOT IN KEEPING WITH FIXING WHAT WENT WRONG? I FIGURE THESE ARE VERY BOLD MOVES DESIGNED TO MAKE AMERICA “GREAT AGAIN”.

EVERYTHING I HAVE SEEN BEFORE THE ELECTION, AND NOW AFTER THE ELECTION, POINTS TO AN AGENDA DESIGNED TO RE-ESTABLISH THE MIDDLE-CLASS AND THE NUCLEAR FAMILY. THAT WORKS FOR ME. THE ONES THAT IT DOES NOT WORK FOR ARE PROTESTING ON THE STREETS. I ASSUME THEY WISH TO HAVE THE RAPE AND PILLAGE CONTINUE?

Dear Zap,

THANK YOU, Susan and Staff for your extraordinary dedication on behalf of humanity!

Very briefly, you noted your support and praise of Donald Trump recently in your newsletters. It has come to my attention that perhaps another viewpoint be considered ......
YOU TUBE --- David Icke

Trump & Clinton The Election Deception. Also,
2016 Shocking News ... about Donald Trump.

I would welcome your feedback on this information.

Many Blessings,
IB

PERHAPS THIS CAN BE BEST ANSWERED BY ANOTHER ENTITY THAT WROTE TO THIS VERY POINT AS FOLLOWS:

Now that the American elections are behind us, I can offer you some thoughts that may be useful to you without risking interference beyond that with which I am comfortable. What I wish you to understand is that this vote, this decision for a Trump presidency rather than a Clinton presidency, can be best summarized as “a disaster averted.”

Now please, do not misunderstand me. I am NOT saying that Mr Trump is a light-worker, a saint or an ideal and heroic leader. He is as flawed a human being as any are. He has his strengths and weakness as any do. My perspective today is not so much about what Mr Trump is… as what he is not.

And Mr Trump is not a lackey to the Red Shield Illuminati. They did absolutely everything in their power to keep him from winning this race. And while they were working tirelessly to place Mrs Clinton in the White House, their attentions were diverted from some of their other efforts. And so, if you were attentive to world affairs rather than fixated solely on the US elections, you might have noticed during this time that the world inched back from the brink of Armageddon.

Yes, my friends, it is true. The world was careening towards self-destruction at a pace not seen for decades. And the blame for this can be laid squarely at the feet of the Red Shields. Their strategies have become quite unhinged as they strive to bring their hidden prophecies to fruition. They truly were getting ready to provoke thermonuclear war with their nemesis, the Gold and Jade teams of Russia and China. Left unchecked, this is what they would have placed in your near-future time-line!

So I shall reiterate: this election result is NOT cause for unbridled joy. It is not as if some angel of Light has been elected to the presidency. But it certainly is cause for a large sigh of relief. The Red Shields have been handed a stinging defeat. The second such defeat in a row after their previous, massive loss with the Brexit vote.

I CAN SAY SO MUCH MORE, BUT SUFFICE TO SAY THAT UPSTAIRS, GRANDFATHER, THE EUROPE AND CHINA ROYALS, AND QUITE A FEW LEADERS THAT WISH TO SEE HUMANITY EVOLVE ARE APPROVING OF TRUMP, AND VERY HAPPY THAT HITLARY DID NOT COME INTO POWER. NUFF SAID.

IN OTHER NEWS, THE GLOBAL RESET IS BEING FUELED UP THIS COMING WEEK. HOW DO I KNOW? BECAUSE WHAT WE DO IS PART OF IT, AND I RECEIVE THE INTELLIGENCE ON IT.

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  Big-deal

THERE ARE A FEW EMAILS THAT HAVE COME IN THAT HAVE STATED THE USUAL NASTY. SOME WENT ON FOR MANY SENTENCES DESCRIBING VARIOUS BODY FUNCTIONS AS THEY PERTAIN TO ME AND MY ASKING FOR HELP FOR OTHERS. JUST A BIG WOW CONSIDERING THE SACRIFICES ME AND MY TEAMS HAVE UNDERGONE. THAT IS NOT A JOKE. WE HAVE ENDURED DEBILITATING HARDSHIPS, AND HAVE EXPERIENCED GREAT DESPAIR AND FRUSTRATION AT TIMES.

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  Cry_me_a_river-114161

ONE FELLOW THAT HAS JUST RECEIVED FUNDS WAS GOING TO SEND ME AND SUSAN $10,000 EACH FROM HIS MANY MILLIONS THAT HE IS GOING TO RECEIVE TO DO HIS MAGNIFICENT GLOBAL BUSINESS PLAN, BUT BECAUSE I AM SCAMMING EVERYBODY BY ASKING FOR HELP FOR THEM, HE GAVE ME A BIG F**K YOU INSTEAD.

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  Joker-clap

HERE IS PART OF HIS VERY IN-DEPTH VIEW.

I wish to also inform you that the Office of Poofness, Susan, and all other beneficiaries are no longer qualified or included in this list due to the rampant fraud and extortion that your office has placed upon our community.

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  Scam_alert

THIS BEGS THE QUESTION: WHAT FRAUD? AND WHO ARE WE EXTORTING? THE EXTORTION PART IS OF GREAT INTEREST AS THAT WOULD MEAN I GO OUT TO SEE PEOPLE, AND EXTORT MONEY FROM THEM. I MUST HAVE SOME SORT OF TELEPORTATION DEVICE CONSIDERING THE DISTANCES INVOLVED IN VISITING THE PEOPLE I AM EXTORTING.

It is astonishing to me, the number of years you have been willing to play your game (and that we have allowed it) stringing us all along while extorting the little money most of us had to supposedly help those in and beyond your office in need such as hospital bills for Mary, or milk for her baby, little Bobby, clearly fictitious characters made up for your own benefit and enjoyment.

PETER, I WILL ANSWER YOUR EMAIL WITH A LIST OF EMAILS TO THESE FICTITIOUS PEOPLE, AND THEY CAN TELL YOU IN THEIR OWN WORDS HOW THEY DO NOT EXIST, AND HOW THEY HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANY MONEY FROM ME.

I would like to advise you, dear Poofness, that I am retiring you and advising my colleagues and counterparts to do the same. You have taken advantage and have treated us as fools for long enough. No longer will you mock us with your pathetic and false stories that suit your own agenda to demonstrate how much you can extort from what little there is from a gracious crowd that you find stupid and ignorant, but was actually one who strived to be kind, ones who have been willing give you the benefit of the doubt because we believe in compassion and kindness.

With that said, here is a big fuck you, and may your pathetic soul get what it deserves in these end times.

Kind regards,
Peter

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  Gosling-clapping

(THE GREAT?)

WELL THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS PETER. YOU HAVE SHOWN ME YOUR VERY CLEAR POSITION BASED ON OBVIOUS FACTS YOU HAVE MANAGED TO SO CLEVERLY OBTAIN. DID YOU TAKE THEM FROM A HAT, OR DID YOU THROW DARTS? SEE MY EMAIL. ANYBODY ELSE THAT WISHES TO CONTACT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I HAVE HELPED THROUGH YOUR DONATIONS (THAT WILL BE AUDITED SHORTLY)

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  Tumblr_m8llxlwg8U1qb9fuc

, I WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE TO YOU NOW THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN. THE REASON WHY THIS DISCLOSURE IS PARTLY BECAUSE OF THE VITRIOLIC COMMENTS, AND PARTLY BECAUSE THE ASKING FOR HELP PART IS OVER.

AS I WRITE THIS, THE RELEASE IS HAPPENING FOR ME/US. THIS COMING WEEK OUR FUNDS WILL ARRIVE AND THE BASIC INFRASTRUCTURE WILL BE COMPLETED TO ALLOW STAFF AND EXECUTIVE TO BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD OF US. I AM WORKING ON HONG KONG TIME AS I WRITE THIS, AND I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED PART OF THE PAPERWORK IN RESPECT OF THE RELEASE, BUT MAYBE I SHOULD TELEPORT OVER THERE AND EXTORT THESE FOLKS AS WELL? YOU KNOW, GET THEM TO DONATE $100 OR ELSE? (SORRY COULDN’T HELP THAT).

WHY NOT? IT IS WHAT YOU DO JERZY!

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  Tumblr_mul4oz3C2i1rdutw3o1_400

THE ELDERS OF THE COUNCIL HAVE DECIDED THEY WILL SUPPORT ME AND WHAT I DO. TO THIS END, THEY HAVE MADE AVAILABLE SOME PROJECT FUNDS THAT WILL ACCELERATE OUR EFFORTS. THEY MUST LIKE FRAUDSTERS AND SCAMMERS. (SORRY COULDN’T HELP THAT EITHER). THEY FIGURE THAT MANY TRILLIONS WILL BE REQUIRED TO DO THE PROJECT SIDE. THEY ARE QUITE RIGHT

THE MAJOR CRITICAL PROJECTS WILL BE ROLLING OUT SHORTLY TO BEGIN THE CLEANUP OF THE FUKUSHIMA RADIATION ISSUES, THE REPLENISHMENT OF THE OXYGEN PRODUCING ZONES, AND THE ZIPPING UP OF OUR OZONE HOLES. THESE AND SIMILAR PROJECTS ARE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY IF WE WISH TO SAVE OUR SPECIES, AND FORGET ABOUT AGENDA 21. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO PREVENT ANY FORM OF THAT TO SURFACE AND BE EFFECTED.

I HAVE ALSO BEEN APPRISED THAT I WILL BE MEETING WITH TRUMP VERY SOON

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  Giphy

. I WILL NOT WEAR A DRESS I GUESS. I ALSO HAVE TO MEET WITH SOME OTHERS TO ESTABLISH THE VARIOUS SCHEDULES AND DETERMINE THE ORDER OF THE TECHNOLOGY ROLLOUT THAT WILL HAVE TO BE DONE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE COUNTRIES INVOLVED.

THAT’S ABOUT IT FOR THIS WEEK. I APOLOGIZE THIS CAME OUT SO LATE, BUT THIS WHOLE DAY WAS SPENT IN PREPARATIONS AND I HAD PRECIOUS LITTLE TIME FOR WRITING UNTIL NOW.

IN CLOSING, THE RELEASES SIGNAL THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS. THE FUNDS ON THE ACCOUNTS THAT I RECEIVED PAPERWORK ON, ARE EXTRAORDINARILY LARGE AND MORE THAN SUFFICIENT FOR THE PROJECTS. WE WILL BE ADMINISTERING THESE FUNDS FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR HUMANITY, AND WILL NOT REQUIRE OUTSIDE FUNDING SOURCES, BUT MY OFFER STANDS THAT WE WILL TAKE IN DONATIONS TO FUND SOME PROJECTS AND PROVIDE THE AUDIT FOR THEM WITH PROFESSIONAL FIRMS SCHOOLED IN SUCH OVERSIGHT TO GIVE THE BENEFACTOR A CLEAR PICTURE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THEIR FUNDS.

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  Tumblr_ll3oeqQXbe1qbvaudo1_500

THE MECHANISMS OF OUR ENTERPRISE ARE GEARED TOWARDS TRANSPARENCY AND PROVISION OF NOT ONLY FUNDINGS, BUT OF ALL ANCILLARY SERVICES TO HELP THE PROJECTS WE FUND.

I WILL BE TRAVELLING SHORTLY OUT OF NECESSITY, AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH THE REPORTS. BUT VERY SOON AS WE GET UNDERWAY, ZAP WILL BE TAKING A VACATION

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  Arrested

AND THE WRITINGS WILL STOP.

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  Applause

PERHAPS A MONTHLY CATCH-UP? OR AS REQUIRED? OR SOMETHING TO VENT IN? WE WILL SEE….

JUST GET READY FOR IT ALL AS IT IS REALLY HAPPENING. ALL THE WORK THAT WAS PUT INTO THIS EFFORT WILL BEAR GOOD FRUIT, OF THAT I AM CERTAIN. ALSO, ALL THE ONES THAT HAVE HELPED US OUT WILL RECEIVE A VERY SPECIAL SURPRISE SOON AS WE GET UNDERWAY. I WANT TO DO THIS RIGHT, AND ONCE THE OFFICE IS UP AND RUNNING AND THE SPECIAL CRITICAL CASE FOUNDATION IS SET UP, I PROPOSE SOME GRANTS TO BE FORTHCOMING TO HELP BACK. THAT SHOULD WORK WELL I THINK.

REMEMBER THAT WITHOUT YOUR HELP, WE WOULD HAVE BEEN HARD PRESSED TO GET TO THIS POINT AND KEEP THE PEOPLE AT THE READY THAT WILL BE DOING THE WORK FOR OUR HUMANITY, AND STABLE. SOME HAVE DIED BECAUSE THE FUNDS WERE NOT RELEASED EARLIER, AND THAT HURTS ALL OF US, BUT WE SAVED A FEW OTHERS BECAUSE OF YOU. THE FULL STORY WILL COME OUT SOON SO ALL MAY UNDERSTAND THE EXTENT OF THE EFFORT AND THE SACRIFICES WE HAVE ALL MADE FOR THIS PURPOSE.

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  Shut-up

I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE HELPED FROM YOUR HEARTS. EVEN THOSE THAT HELPED, THEN GOT TIRED OF HELPING AND CRITICIZED INSTEAD. ALL OF YOU HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART, AND KNOW THAT YOU WILL SHINE IN A LIMELIGHT OF YOUR OWN MAKING.

GOD BLESS AND MANY BIG HUGS.

IN OVER THE MOON GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  Th?id=OIP.M04af25f556945d498e6dc276c3410d0bo0&pid=15

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
NOVEMBER 13, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

POOFness for NOV 14: DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING  Bigstock-fraud-alert-48394070

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Do remember to click friends and family. We're still struggling to keep food on many families tables and the medical needs handled. Much thanks…

Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum