Do You Have a High Vibration? 10 Signs of a Vibrational Shift to Look for
When we are in a state of high vibration, we experience some strong positive feelings. They may vary, but there are some common things.Most of us instinctively understand energy vibrations. We immediately know if we have walked in on an argument, even if we didn’t hear a word because we feel the tension in the room. Conversely, we may experience a peaceful atmosphere at a holy site such as a stone monument or church or be uplifted by the positive vibes at a concert or festival.
In our everyday lives, too, we experience dramatic shifts in our energy, sometimes feeling inexplicably joyful and the next moment feeling depressed and low. When our vibration is low, life may seem like a struggle. We may experience poor health, relationship problems and financial difficulties. We may also often feel depressed, anxious or angry . Sometimes these energetic variations seem beyond our control. It feels like our low mood is caused by outside circumstances.
However, as we begin to understand these patterns, we realize that we can control our own energy vibrations. When this happens, we may begin to experience a vibrational shift and eventually find ourselves in a state of high vibration.
These 10 signs may indicate that you are experiencing a vibrational shift:
1. You are emotionally balancedAs your energy begins to vibrate at a higher frequency, you dwell less on negative emotions such as anger or despair. You let all emotions pass through your mind without affecting your underlying sense of wellbeing.
2. You are grateful for what you haveInstead of focusing on the things that are lacking in your life, you notice all the good things you have. You begin to count the blessings in your life such as a home, good relationships, food, health and creativity. Additionally, you feel a sense of abundance rather than feelings of envy or lack.
3. You are open-mindedRather than having a fixed idea of what life should be like or how people ought to behave, you approach life in an open-hearted and curious way. You realize that your way may not be the right way for everyone. Because of this, you avoid making judgments about people or situations and prefer to stay open and curious to see what you might learn.
4. You are self-awareAs your energy frequencies rise, you begin to think more carefully about the best way to live your life. You are conscious of the effect of your words and actions on others and try to make sure you always act for the highest good possible.
5. You have great empathy towards othersNot everything is easy at this level of awareness. As you try to see things from others points of view you may feel their pain. Because of this new understanding, you try never to cause pain to others. You try not to criticize others or make judgments about them because you understand that you are in charge of directing only your own life.
6. You take care of yourselfThough you are empathetic towards others , you also take good care of yourself. You don’t let others manipulate you and you set boundaries and say no when necessary to preserve your energy for your own purposes. Taking care of yourself becomes a priority. So you ensure you eat well, exercise, get enough rest and take time for balancing activities such as meditation or yoga, to have a high vibration.
7. You are creative and inspiredLiving in the flow of high vibration, you feel inspired by life and all its wonders and opportunities. Often, you have so many ideas you can’t keep up with them. You love to create and make things beautiful. As your creativity expands, you express it in every aspect of your life from the way you dress to the way you work or parent.
8. You feel connectedYou understand that all of life is interconnected and we are all reliant on everything and everyone for our existence. While you sometimes despair for the planet, you believe that love can overpower hate and greed and that the world is ultimately a good place to be.
9. You forgive easilyYou understand that people are doing the best they can, so you easily forgive their mistakes. Additionally, you understand that holding a grudge hurts you more than it does the other person. A lack of forgiveness disturbs your balance and can cause you to spiral into negative thoughts and feelings. So instead of holding on to this negativity you choose to let go.
10. You have a sense of purposeWhen your vibrational energy is high, you feel a sense of working towards your purpose in life . You feel full of vitality and enthusiasm for achieving your dreams. Opportunities occur just when you need them. Also, the right people come into your life to just when you are ready for them.
As your energy levels rise, you begin to experience life in a more flowing way. You are then able to see the beauty, love and abundance in your life more clearly. Your health may begin to improve, as will your relationships and financial situation. Most importantly, you will feel inspired, peaceful and joyful. Your life will not be without its troubles, but while you are in a state of high vibration, you will be in a better place to ride the ups and downs and remain balanced and open-hearted.
If you have yet to experience a vibrational shift, try spending more time in nature , meditating, journaling, listening to uplifting music or spending time with children, animals or joyous people. As you look inward and begin to understand your own energy vibrations better, you will no longer be at the mercy of outside influences but will be able to stay balanced no matter what is going on in your life.
Are you experiencing any of these signs? Share your experiences in the comments below if you feel that you are in a state of high vibration.
Thanks to: http://www.learning-mind.com