OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" -- And Comments by Justin

Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" Higher-Consciousness
Image Source.

(Stillness in the Storm Editor) A dear friend and colleague sent me the following psychic reading about the elections that I thought was quite compelling, especially since it was released on the 5th of November. Of course, I can't confirm it objectively, but I will say that I intuitively feel like something big shifted behind the scenes on election night, and we're now starting to see things from that shift rise to the surface. 

I did observe that Clinton and the media seemed to be surprised by Trump's win and that the whole event appears to have catalyzed the sleeping masses to a boiling point. On the surface, this seems to be unproductive and looks like it might lead to more violence and unfruitful confrontation. But using the analogy of addiction, a dark night of the soul moment is usually needed to rouse an addict out of a well-entrenched set of habits. I think this is a good analogy for how the individual interacts with society, becoming an addict of social conformity and the peddlings of hidden controllers because they just don't know anything else. 

As human beings, the less self-actualized we are (self-mastered and sovereign) the more apt we are to get swept up into groupthink and socially acceptable dogma, becoming zealots of the state and defending our status with all the fear of a trapped animal. But eventually the comforts of addiction lose their luster and we're compelled at a biological and psychological level to seek change and detoxification, usually exemplified by some event that allows unconscious dramas to play out consciously. 

Related Self-Mastery and Sovereignty: Reclaiming the Mind and Healing the Negative Ego | Free Your Mind from Negative Self-talk: Meditation for a Positive Mind

I suspect that the post-election mayhem and the past year's civil unrest, fueled by social engineers like George Soros, is allowing much of what has been widely ignored and hidden to rise to the surface. And in the process, each individual is being given an opportunity to self-actualize—even if only at a precursory level. Whether or not they take that opportunity and do something productive with it remains to be seen. 

But this being said, I think there is still a great deal of work in consciousness that we all need to do, whether you are long on the path or have only made a few timid steps. By this I mean, as encouraging as what is presented below sounds, we must remain focused and persistent to continue to do our inner work and strive for personal perfection with all of the opportunities presented to us in life. The boons and bounties of consciousness are not won through inactivity, instead, all the great rewards of living an inspired life come through hard work and dedication, much like artists or musicians strive and struggle with themselves to become better at their craft. 

Our craft, in this sense, is the fruit of a self-mastered, enlightened beingness, which only we can realize through our willpower and dedication. 

Related Energy Update – Political Shocker Reveals New Timeline | with Comments and Analysis by Justin

- Justin

Psychic Kim Russo on Election, Get Ready for Plot Twist "Between the Election and the New Year" Kim_Russo_2015_Publicity_Photo_1
Image Source.
Source - Intel Dinar Chronicles

by Psychic Medium Kim Russo "The Happy Medium", November 5th 2016

As a Medium I am often asked who will win this upcoming election. Okay so I have dropped some hints here and there on Twitter, as I do not wish to start a political debate and I do not wish for anyone to post anything negative here about either candidate. Please be mature adults. I respect your opinions. All of you. This post is not about anyone's opinion. It's about what I've seen and been told by the other side regarding this election. Now everyone has their favourite candidate and everyone has a reason to back it up. I am here to tell you that what you think you know - YOU DON'T. Whether you are a republican or democrat, what I see is not about either party. The structure of government as we think we know it will no longer exist. The election may have one winner over the other but then the outcome will quickly change.

This election is not cut and dry as you know elections to be. One winner right ? Wrong. Wrong wrong. There is going to be a plot twist like you've never seen before. It will change everything in our system. I say system because that is what it is. It's a system that we were programmed to buy into. A system that does our thinking for us. A system that allows us to believe that if one has more paper money over another then they are affluent and the other is a failure. A sure way of segregating humans into categories. Okay back to my vision. You will say omg how didn't I see this before. You will scratch your head in amazement. You will think it's the biggest show on earth. Bigger than any drama that you can ever watch in the media. If you think it's what's been shown on the news already? Well, it's more involved and has not yet been revealed. I say between the election and the new year we will know. I RARELY give world predictions. In fact, I never do. I usually keep them to myself.

Spirit told me to let you know to let go of what you think you know. Do not assume it will be an outcome that the media has you so brainwashed to believe or that your personal opinion is based on what you think you know. This will be the unveiling of hidden illusions that may make your head spin. Don't ask me what it is. I only have some glimpses. If you know me and how I receive my information, you know my Guides typically show me the final outcome which is what I just wrote. This is not one party over another. It is about how we are going to grow into our highest spiritual being. The bigger picture is why this will happen. No fears. It must go down this way. I feel it will be for the highest good. It will open our eyes to many truths. I feel it will teach us once and for all to trust in a higher power in the Universe. And that power is not left or right. THAT POWER IS UP. GET READY FOR THE PLOT TWIST PEOPLE. Not just for the United States - but for the betterment of humanity and to raise the consciousness of our world to a higher vibration.

https://www.facebook.com/kimthehappymedium/

Thanks to Justin at: http://sitsshow.blogspot.com

MartyM

MartyM

Well I'm not really into psychics, though I do listen to what is said to file away or discard as the case may be. Point being I don't follow any of them and usually only hear about what has been said or predicted, from others. I do have a close personal friend though who is empathic, prophetic, clairvoiant and possibly crazy as bat shit (she is not really sure herself I think) :) anyway we talk occasionaly and some of the things she has said, tends to lean in support of what Kim is saying. Not specific events or anything, just her feeling about things that have not been made clear to her. She did tell me that Trump would win the election, but that he may not be sworn in (he may step down for some reason). As with everything Time will tell...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum