OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/r-Ns1kvGmZY

Serena1

I do not believe this

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I found it interesting though. Always 2 sides of the coin.

But I don't think he is Mossad either.

Jaguar-2016

If you believe in this news, then what about this? https://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005

https://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005

(Read it first, then I will tell you all my impressions about this too! LOL.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ah Bloodlines...

one of my favorite topics

Jaguar-2016

It is funny, how these so called "Insiders" are all suddenly pouring out into the world, as if they are disillusioned with their own CLAN! LMAO. I call out "BS".

topspin2

Its my belief that these guys are that good and I think that the US investment by global bankers has come to an end. The movement towards the east is well on its way. This is not the bad guys first rodeo. Our courts of full of lawsuits against them and are unable to let the truth come out, at least not yet...It would surely lead to anarchy. They will wait a few more years and continue to bleed the assets out of the US. As for assange.....if they did not want his information out, it would not be out......because...they are that good.....There are no inroads being made for humanity, only the perception of it.........Look around...pay attention....the necessary infrastructure is being built to accommodate their future needs.....The underground transportation system is complete....Underground facilities complete.....Necessary corporate mergers underway......future financial system already signed sealed and delivered......but it wont be necessary until the chaos clears......a few more years.....

Jaguar-2016

And was it JACK NICHOLSON who said "Nobody knows anything?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum