OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Meta 1 Coin IPO PRESS RELEASE! Unreal!
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyToday at 12:07 am by RamblerNash

» UFO News ~ UFO Sightings in New York, Ohio, Arizona, Canada, UK plus MORE
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyYesterday at 7:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SACHA STONE - HACKING THE DREAMSPELL #10
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyYesterday at 7:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Brazilian Doctor Dies Participating in AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Trial
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyYesterday at 5:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "DEBATE NIGHT 2020!" — A Bad Lip Reading of the First Presidential Debate of 2020
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA wants to hear your conspiracy theories
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 10-26-20... Tensions Rise as World Wakes Up to U.S. Election Theater
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hopi Star Knowledge and Prophecy
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyYesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congresswoman Says She’ll Break the Law if Her Daughter Needs Medical Cannabis
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Triangular Object Floats Past SpaceX Dragon Capsule
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyYesterday at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» QE Goes Global
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult David Shilcock Cries like a Baby - #SoyBoyRealness
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:18 pm by Malisa

» Documentary Maker David Crowley And Family Found Shot Inside Their Minnesota Home
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 7:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Has A Stone Wall Been Found On Mars That Proves Life Was Once There?
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Night Flight: Earth From Space Seen From The ISS - Europe To Indian Ocean
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could We Be Being Duped? - Hypersonic UFOs Vs. U.S. Navy Pilots
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Doesn’t The Fed Just Print $9.5 Trillion And Buy ALL The Gold in The World?
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» First 'murder hornet' nest found in the US
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CIA agents attacked by 'microwave weapon'
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup - Full Circle, Explained - Cleaning Oceans
WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD  EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 3:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » PATRICK WILLIS » WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD

WIKILEAKS JULIAN ASSANGE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE AND A FRAUD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Serena1

I do not believe this

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I found it interesting though. Always 2 sides of the coin.

But I don't think he is Mossad either.

Jaguar-2016

If you believe in this news, then what about this? https://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005

https://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005

(Read it first, then I will tell you all my impressions about this too! LOL.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
ah Bloodlines...

one of my favorite topics

Jaguar-2016

It is funny, how these so called "Insiders" are all suddenly pouring out into the world, as if they are disillusioned with their own CLAN! LMAO. I call out "BS".

topspin2

Its my belief that these guys are that good and I think that the US investment by global bankers has come to an end. The movement towards the east is well on its way. This is not the bad guys first rodeo. Our courts of full of lawsuits against them and are unable to let the truth come out, at least not yet...It would surely lead to anarchy. They will wait a few more years and continue to bleed the assets out of the US. As for assange.....if they did not want his information out, it would not be out......because...they are that good.....There are no inroads being made for humanity, only the perception of it.........Look around...pay attention....the necessary infrastructure is being built to accommodate their future needs.....The underground transportation system is complete....Underground facilities complete.....Necessary corporate mergers underway......future financial system already signed sealed and delivered......but it wont be necessary until the chaos clears......a few more years.....

Jaguar-2016

And was it JACK NICHOLSON who said "Nobody knows anything?"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum