OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Exploring Ghost Mines of Utah in 1869 (Silver City)
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 1:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Experts Call For Immediate Ban Of Entire Class Of Chemicals Damaging Babies’ Brains
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 12 Residents Die After First COVID Vaccine in Wales Nursing and Dementia Care Centre
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Why The Cult Agenda Is So Anti-Human - David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 1:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» New mammogram guidelines for women recently vaccinated for COVID-19
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette & Jannie have a discussion with Bryan Hummel in regards to restoration of land
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 1:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TARTAR PHONIC TECH
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 1:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» EXPOSED: World Bank Coronavirus Aid Comes With Conditions For Imposing Extreme Lockdown, Reveals Belarus President
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 1:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 1:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - The Cult of Lucifer
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Family Fined, Kicked Off Their Own Land For Living In RV
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» What We Know And Don’t Know About The Events Of January 6th
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Case for Closing Public Schools… Indefinitely
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are The Recent UFO Disclosures Setting Us Up for A Mass Deception of Epic Proportions?
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» North and South Dakota State Legislatures Pass Bills to Invalidate All Unconstitutional Biden Orders
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3-1-21… “Middle East Power Struggle Tip of the Iceberg”
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden blocks $1,400 stimulus checks for 16M Americans after tightening income eligibility
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO over Ludhiana, Panjab, India plus MORE
Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night

Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Movie "Hit and Run" and the Iraqi Dinar Friday Night
The Movie "Hit and Run" Opening in theaters this weekend.

At Intel4U:[catz] Dax Shepherd in "Hit and Run" talks about the dinar. He cut a lot of dinar jokes from the movie because people hadn't heard of dinars. He has a friend that is invested and despite people urging him to invest he hasn't. He talks about the dinar over half way down the page. http://www.aintitcool.com/node/57749

Section of the interview with Dax Sheperd discussing the Iraqi Dinar"

" DS: And some of them, look, they don't land, and I just stick with them. There was a big section of this that I did cut out. I assumed more people would know about it than did. It was Iraqi Dinar joke,. The guy I race my off-road car with, the navigator is this 50-year-old guy who has bought so much Iraqi Dinar currency, and he really believes it's going to become worth billions of dollars. I've been pitched so many times, the endless potential of a Iraqi Dinar, it's so absurd to me that people believe this, and so I wrote all of these Iraqi Dinar jokes.

Capone: There is one in the movie.

DS: Some stuck in, but there was this whole moment where Kris and I were in bed, and she's been offered the job, and I can't leave witness protection, and then I suggest maybe we should buy Iraqi Dinar. I have this money set aside. If it takes off the way the Kuwaiti dollar did in '97, it could be worth $300 million dollars, whatever. We tested that; no one knew what the **** Iraqi Dinar was or why that was funny, so that one I ditched. [laughs] There was a couple of racist jokes in BROTHER'S JUSTICE that people couldn't get behind. I left them in there because I think they're funny. Some of these things, you've got to have some kind of commitment to what you like."
[b]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum